The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

were their reason for rejecting Keyaki given?

no . Plus this has been going on japanese fourms [ the problematic unreliable ones ] since last year months before this article and only this source reported it and if you translate the article its poorly written and you can tell the writer has 0 knowledge on sakamichi group you can tell they copy pasted from one of the fourms and just re phrased some words , Yes i am a person that beleives thatvWhere there is smoke there is fire something is going on with kenshuusei but i belive managment is Delaying them because they want to make sure that 2ki,3ki,4ki can stand on their feet. Nogi has many members graduating ,keyaki Is the same and they haven't released a single in so long & hinata is in the spotlight & doing great and seed wants to make sure they still do . Plus seed wants to make sure of kenshuusei skill first thats why they had a tour and i'm pretty sure they are still have lessons . Also before these rumors came out they were rumors that most of them want to go to keyaki and dont want to go to hinataas a person who followed them closely i belive since seed ( managment ) decided to consider girl's opinion late 2018 after the adutions were over and the accepted people were announced these girls or some of them kept changing their preffered group and thats one of the reasons they were delayed ( but thats just my opinion ) one of them got accepted into nogizaka and quit because of school issues and then was announced as a kenshuusei ? I belive there are some like her too but some are clear where they want to go since audition days but maybe they changed their minds after singing another groups song i dont know but seed isnt stupid this would be a total loss because sakamichi fans arent stupid they didnt even let kaki haruka who is a huge keyaki fan join keyaki and they put her in nogizaka instead they will let 15 girls make their own group with the risk of being hated by sakamichi fans especially keyaki fans they dont wanna mess with keyaki fans plus 15 is too little for an idol group's 1st gen .

S

Some

Keyaki & hinata representives for tgc tokyo on 2/29

keyaki : habu , pe , risa , karin , ten , hikaru
Hinata : kumi , mirei , nao , shiho , ayaka , kyoko, miku

S

Some

Nao wont attend the dasada live and fashion show next week because shes filiming a movie

S

Some

Man .. when i finally have free time and its maiyan's last senbatsu i cant find a streaming link to watch kojichuu if anyone has any link please help

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

25th single senbatsu . I love it !! Its perfect i love how maiyan is surrounded by all 1ki's . So happy for wada & chima

Edit : Its like on her sides are her closest friends and on their side are 1ki's new generation center & ace . Right behind her her are the two who always take care of the group and on their sides are their fellow comrades who worked hard with them for 9 years . And the last row is the new generation it has 2ki,3ki,4ki centers in the middle and on their sides are a mix of the stars & rising starts of each generation notice that none of the girls who are positioned next to each other in 3rd row are of the same generation except yodarentan & kubozukki i belive this was to strengthen the team work & make them even closer and at the same time motivate them not to lose to each other as for positioning yodarentan & kubozukki i belive its because renka is doing great of course but seeing sakura next to her might make them closer and motivate her not to lose to her junior while having the support of her same gen friend and telling yuuki yeah your a top member now but they are members that are working hard just to enter senbatsu alone putting shiori and zukki who are 3rd gens center next to each is a reminder even though they are top members they must not forget how far they come and how hard the two 2ki's positioned beside them have worked and to stay humble so they can not just be 3ki number 2 & number 3 they can be 3ki center like the old days . And incase they stress out worry to much all of will look at their 1ki seniors infornt of them and relax and smile and promise that they will make a nogizaka they willbe proud of even if they all love and promise that they will continue to be bestfriends while having a friendly competion for the sake of the evolution of the group like they have been doing so far .

This is just my theory of this clearly symblic senbatsu lineup

Last edited by a moderator:

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369

25th single senbatsu . I love it !! Its perfect i love how maiyan is surrounded by all 1ki's . So happy for wada & chima

Edit : Its like on her sides are her closest friends and on their side are 1ki's new generation center & ace . Right behind her her are the two who always take care of the group and on their sides are their fellow comrades who worked hard with them for 9 years . And the last row is the new generation it has 2ki,3ki,4ki centers in the middle and on their sides are a mix of the stars & rising starts of each generation notice that none of the girls who are positioned next to each other in 3rd row are of the same generation except yodarentan & kubozukki i belive this was to strengthen the team work & make them even closer and at the same time motivate them not to lose to each other as for positioning yodarentan & kubozukki i belive its because renka is doing great of course but seeing sakura next to her might make them closer and motivate her not to lose to her junior while having the support of her same gen friend and telling yuuki yeah your a top member now but they are members that are working hard just to enter senbatsu alone putting shiori and zukki who are 3rd gens center next to each is a reminder even though they are top members they must not forget how far they come and how hard the two 2ki's positioned beside them have worked and to stay humble so they can not just be 3ki number 2 & number 3 they can be 3ki center like the old days . And incase they stress out worry to much all of will look at their 1ki seniors infornt of them and relax and smile and promise that they will make a nogizaka they willbe proud of even if they all love and promise that they will continue to be bestfriends while having a friendly competion for the sake of the evolution of the group like they have been doing so far .

This is just my theory of this clearly symblic senbatsu lineup

awesome, cant wait for the single

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400

I think miho has many chances to replace hirate in sol. She has worked with them. The staff of sol know her. She did a great job as the cheerful girl in the mikakunin fest of sol. First sakamichi member to participate in sol was nanami hashimoto then hirate. It's time for hinata a member.

Mei's interview in NIKKAN SPORTS

Top Bottom