The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

didn't know hiyotan is in this too !! I'm very excited now and also naako chan yes ! These two dont get that many solo photoshoots so i'm very happy for them . and of course i'm happy for miku's first solo cover !!

S

Some

Wow i don't know what to say...
Bunshun keeps releasing things like this management better say or do something

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

Wow i don't know what to say...
Bunshun keeps releasing things like this management better say or do something

This would have been a lot worse if it came out when both were still in the group. Now they don't really have to say anything as it's in the past.

Anyway, here's the translation:

EQQkcQTUEAADp31

EQQkcUBU4AE1V-i

S

Some

This would have been a lot worse if it came out when both were still in the group. Now they don't really have to say anything as it's in the past.

Anyway, here's the translation:

EQQkcQTUEAADp31

EQQkcUBU4AE1V-i

yeah but they could at least sue them ! Proceed with the 9th single to prove the group is ok and is still doing strong . Most of us dont belive this but i personally think where there is smoke there is fire something happened just not exactly what bunshun said something we dont know about . Too much negative " press " isn't good for an idol group

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
yeah but they could at least sue them ! Proceed with the 9th single to prove the group is ok and is still doing strong . Most of us dont belive this but i personally think where there is smoke there is fire something happened just not exactly what bunshun said something we dont know about . Too much negative " press " isn't good for an idol group
Out of all the horrible things Bunshun have done, this is one of the few they can't actually get sued for. Actually, maybe the part about waiting outside Techi's place. I'd like to see them taken down.

Top Bottom