The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

heavenrise

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
So... I just found out we have a Nogizaka46 thread in Hallyu+ as well!

Welp, quite a new fan of the group here, still roaming around old videos of NogiDoko/Nogichuu and still trying to accept some members fate even though I barely just started to know them (Ikoma Rina/Nanase Nishino).

Pleased to meet yall!

S

Some

Nao in the cover of bubka

Stunning
--
Rika with other models for larme
--

Welp, quite a new fan of the group here, still roaming around old videos of NogiDoko/Nogichuu and still trying to accept some members fate even though I barely just started to know them (Ikoma Rina/Nanase Nishino).

Pleased to meet yall!

Welcome To the sakamichi thread its nice to see nogi fans i rarely see them these past couple of weeks but there are still a few left who im sure will be more than happy to help you out if you need anything i'm more of a hinata keyaki fan myself but i love me some nogi content from time to time again welcome to the sakamichi thread !!

S

Some

Habu for JJ december issue . She isn't included that much in this issue only 2 pages plus cover

S

Some

Nao , Meixhina for bubka
Intresting combination with mei and hina two adorable yet very quiet girls i wonder how that shoot went i need a video asap XD

S

Some

One of the producers of hinatas self docu series posted a photo teasing the girls for next months episode this month on the 27th to be exact we are having manafi , sarina , manamo but from this photo i expect we are gonna get nao,hinano, and hina next month

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369

Pleased to meet yall!
welcome again!

heavenrise

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
Stunning
--
Rika with other models for larme
--

Welcome To the sakamichi thread its nice to see nogi fans i rarely see them these past couple of weeks but there are still a few left who im sure will be more than happy to help you out if you need anything i'm more of a hinata keyaki fan myself but i love me some nogi content from time to time again welcome to the sakamichi thread !!
welcome again!

ty ty :D

because I'm new to these lands (I mean, I know some groups like SCANDAL since their debut, but not much out of that because I've been out of jpop for a decade or so) I'm getting to know more groups

variety wise, Nogizaka46 shine brighter than everyone, especially Gen I, but sound wise, I'm really enjoying Keyakizaka46! The concepts for their MVs are really a breath of fresh air!

heavenrise

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800

EHjoCcnU4AAQJvD.jpg

DAMN, Hori delivering some heavenly looks there.

heavenrise

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
Just wanted to share how great Asuka's laugh is:

Before I started lurking around jpop groups once again, I remembered something I saw during Produce48:

And I took it as a grain of salt.
But in reality, it really feels like that: kpop idols deliver incredible performances, but jpop idols deliver amazing fanservice.

Top Bottom