The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

This is an uniair ranking i think its about how many points the members got from the users playing their cards or missions ? Not sure i dont play it but what im 100% sure of is that its a uniair ranking and the points are related to the game somehow

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369

This is an uniair ranking i think its about how many points the members got from the users playing their cards or missions ? Not sure i dont play it but what im 100% sure of is that its a uniair ranking and the points are related to the game somehow

it's just an event where you get points from playing songs and you can input those points into members and you just get items in the game, the only thing that is related to the member is just that you get keys from the points for that specific member that you can use to upgrade the member's cards

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Do the referenses spoil much ? I'm still watching the water 7 episodes i wanna watch kojichuu but i cant if there is spoilers
i dont think you would know what they're referencing, its pretty vague, so i think you should be fine

also wow, water 7, one of the best arcs and enies lobby right after too, you're in for a ride

S

Some

Sakamichi kenshuusei zepp tour Day 1 has finished about an hour and 30 minutes ago yet still no press photos or reports no fan tweet translations i doubt that there are even fan tweets ( reports ) maybe sony banned them to write anything ( jfans ) ?i feel like intl fans aren't excited about them as jp fans they didnt even talk about their showroom brody nothing so maybe we wont get trans if report tweets come and maybe sony isnt letting press in till the last 2 venues to witness the group assignment announcemnet its not confirmed but many fans think that the girls will be assigned at the end of the zepp tour

Top Bottom