The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
Hi Everyone does anyone know where i can buy the carrot and sticks album with the remastered track digitally? i tried itunes but i can't find it i really would like to listen to the remastered track because some of them are my favourite. Thank you
i did a small research: on their site (https://www.bish.tokyo/discography/) is listened (the first two from the top) the 2 CD ver. plus DVD/Blue ray with the album's tracks plus the remastered ones, but when u get to the sites where u can download (ex. line, awa, mora, recochoku), there is just the album tracks and not the remastered. every site that sells carrots and sticks digitally.
the only solution would be getting it physically from amazon, but for the digital u might find it in other ways tho, but didn't check for that sorry

BiSHfanboi

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
i did a small research: on their site (https://www.bish.tokyo/discography/) is listened (the first two from the top) the 2 CD ver. plus DVD/Blue ray with the album's tracks plus the remastered ones, but when u get to the sites where u can download (ex. line, awa, mora, recochoku), there is just the album tracks and not the remastered. every site that sells carrots and sticks digitally.
the only solution would be getting it physically from amazon, but for the digital u might find it in other ways tho, but didn't check for that sorry
Yeah I already looked at the website but it cost way to much to ship to my country so I usually buy it digitally but thanks for your help those I appreciate it.

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
lol i feel u, is understandable. but in few months if u are still interested u could check on yahoo! auction using buyee, u might find a good deal

BiSHfanboi

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
lol i feel u, is understandable. but in few months if u are still interested u could check on yahoo! auction using buyee, u might find a good deal
I wish I could but my country has a import tax so many countries don't ship to us but I will have a look do you know if the website is in English?

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
yes, buyee is a english site (like most of proxy sellers) that does proxy service for buying japanese goods from yahoo! shop and auction but there are many sites like this. don't want to go to much OT, so i suggest u to google for more infos, but aside buyee there are zenmarket, fromjapan, dejapan and also cdjapan and yesasia.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
Hi Everyone does anyone know where i can buy the carrot and sticks album with the remastered track digitally? i tried itunes but i can't find it i really would like to listen to the remastered track because some of them are my favourite. Thank you
wack stated that the digital versions at itunes and apple music would include the remastered tracks,
but you are right, they are missing, i can't find any of them...

login out and checking apple music again i can see that it list all 21 songs from the album

XH49qwE.jpg

but only 14 songs show to me, the 7 remasters are missing

GFei4J6.jpg

the full track list should be:
  1. DiSTANCE
  2. Tsuini Shi
  3. MORE THAN LiKE
  4. FREEZE DRY THE PASTS
  5. CHOP
  6. I am me.
  7. NO SWEET
  8. O.S
  9. Mada Tochuu
  10. Yashashii PAiN
  11. Identity (アイデンティティ)
  12. FiNALLY
  13. CAN YOU??
  14. GRUNGE WORLD
  15. PAiNT it BLACK (Remastered)*
  16. Life is beautiful (Remastered)*
  17. HiDE the BLUE (Remastered)*
  18. NON TiE-UP (Remastered)*
  19. stereo future (Remastered)*
  20. Futarinara (Remastered)*
  21. Small fish (Remastered)*
BiSH shared the links in twitter

the japanese apple music/itunes page does include the "mastered for itunes" icon

s9j4T2U.jpg

this >>
i6XOWm2.jpg

but again,the tracks don't appear to me, can you try if the link BiSH shared works for you?
otherwise it could be that they are exclusive to japan only,

that or they took them down to boost cd sales :doge:
but i'm starting to think that they just were a pre order bonus

i don't plan to buy the physical version so i haven't researched were to buy the cds but if you plan to
then you should know the differences between versions

"Regular Edition" with one CD (14 songs, no remasters)

"Music Edition" with two CDs (14 songs + 7 remasters)

"DVD Edition" the dvd version is the same as the music edition but with a live concert

"Blu Ray Edition" is the same that the dvd version but better quality and with the music videos

probably they are going to put them up again eventually if not some fan probably is just going to upload them somewhere else :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
BiS3 uploaded 2 new singles 「リフレイン」(Refrain) and「thousand crickets」

「リフレイン」

「thousand crickets」

Soundcloud

is good that they are uploading new songs every week, i been liking all of them

they also announced their first live

they still can't reveal their identity because none of the members has reached 15k twitter followers...

at this pace their face debut is going to be at their first concert :doge:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
BiS3 uploaded 2 new singles 「リフレイン」(Refrain) and「thousand crickets」

「リフレイン」

「thousand crickets」

Soundcloud

is good that they are uploading new songs every week, i been liking all of them

they also announced their first live

they still can't reveal their identity because none of the members has reached 15k twitter followers...

at this pace their face debut is going to be at their first concert :doge:

Or they could just never reveal their faces. I'm sure Empire's pre-debut costumes are still lying around somewhere :wesmart:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
Chantmonkee interview

[3rd Generation BiS Vol.3] Can Chantmonkee surpass Chatmonchy!?

chant01.jpg

This series, “Is It Really Possible To Have a Third Term of BiS!?” will document the third generation of BiS. This 3rd edition in the series is our 2nd member solo interview, this time with Chantmonkee! We talked all about her feelings on music, BiS, and of course, the origin of her name.

The 3rd generation of BiS has released another new song, following [STUPiD], those songs are [SURRENDER] and [BiS3]. The customary Twitter reveal is already in full swing, and there’s only around 4,500 followers left to go until their bare faces will be revealed! Will their faces be revealed before for their official debut!? These girls are pushing forwards, picking up speed day by day, so don’t get left behind!

INTERVIEW CHANTMONKEE

Chantmonkee, is hereby known as Chant. I wonder why a girl who is literally in love with Chatmonchy, who has made that evidently clear, joined BiS. A girl who was in a band, a girl who shines like she could be in BanG Dream!, has decided to just join BiS. She definitely has a somewhat different aura compared to an ordinary girl. WACK is full of unique and weird types… So I was very excited about this interview.

Interviewer: Iida Jinichiro
Author: Minakami Kenta

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I MOVED OF MY OWN FREE WILL, WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING GUITAR.

- What do you think of your name, Chantmonkee?

Chant:
I love Chatmonchy, and I did ask for a Chatmonchy-like name, but this name itself is pretty hard for me to say… I often see a lot of people on Twitter mistaking Chatmonchy and Chantmonkee.

- I bet, even I got it wrong at first.

Chant:
I heard there’s a mountain of university students forming cover bands, so I really wanted to look into that first (Laughs). I was forced to choose between either Chantmonkey or Chantmonchy, but of course, Chantmonchy is a bit too much.

- Where are you from, Chant?

Chant:
Fukuoka.

- What kind of life did you live in Fukuoka?

Chant:
I lived always hiding behind my older sister, like a long string of shit hanging out the end of a goldfish. I started badminton in junior high school because my sister did the same. Since we went to the same school, I would just go anywhere she went, without thinking for myself.

- So you have a lot of love for your sister.

Chant:
There are times when I hate her, but I love her overall.

- So your sister would be breaking the road and you, Chant, would walk behind her.

Chant:
But around that time, I stopped doing badminton and started playing the guitar. That was the first time I ever decided my own path, using my own free will.

- How did you start?

Chant:
With Chatmonkey. I started out in a cover band, then became completely addicted and absorbed into the band.

- Speaking of, did you play guitar in the cover band?

Chant:
I played guitar and did the vocals.

- Did you ever perform in a school festival or anything?

Chant:
We did. Originally I couldn’t sing in public at all, not even at karaoke. But since I started playing the guitar I became no longer ashamed to sing in public. Turned out, in fact, that I actually wanted to sing in front of people. When we actually played in the school festival, everyone around was so surprised, like, “I’m surprised you play guitar so well” or “I didn’t know you’re the type who likes to be in front of people”. I was so happy.

- Are you pretty good at playing guitar?

Chant:
In some songs, I didn’t just play the chords but took the lead, and I even did some solo parts too sometimes.

BECAUSE I WAS SAVED BY MUSIC, I NEXT WANT TO STAND IN THE PLACE THAT SAVED ME

- Well, here’s where I have a problem. Why would a girl who used to be in a Chatmonkey cover band want to join BiS?

Chant:
A good friend in school was a part of a group that helps people study for tests, and within that group was two people who were addicted to BiSH. So, BiSH music was always playing in the background when we were studying… At that time, the only impression I had of them was, “a group with a strange name”. But then I heard Aina The End’s [Don’t Disappear] and it really struck a chord with me, “What a song!” I thought. If I think back to that now, it may be what actually triggered my consciousness to surface.

- Aina’s original song…

Chant:
Yeah. I was so impressed, “Such beautiful lyrics and a melody that just flows so smoothly”. But more than anything, I really respected her from first hearing that singing voice. So from there, I became addicted to BiSH… During which, my friend then started saying, “Maybe you’ll get into BiS too” and so, taking their advice once again, I looked up about BiS.

- But surely being in a band and being an idol are two completely different things, no? Why did you choose to be an idol rather than be in a band?

Chant:
Since music saved me from the hard times, I wanted music to always be a part of what I do. I really wanted to be in a band, but I’m not gifted like Aina when it comes to making an original melody… I realised it was impossible for me, so gave up.

- Was that the difficult time you mentioned?

Chant:
There was a certain assignment at school that I just couldn’t do. Even when I worked through break times, and even when I did overtime, the assignment just wouldn’t end. No matter what, I just couldn’t finish it. When it came to it, every week before the class, my stomach would start hurting. Living like that every day was really tough.

- I see.

Chant:
But I’d listen to Chatmonkey on my way home every day, without fail, and it would cleanse my soul. Thanks to music I was able to get through every week. I’m so glad I have music in my life.

- So because you were saved by music, this time you want represent that and help save everyone else.

Chant: Yeah, this time I want to live that sort of life.

- How was the audition?

Chant:
I was really shocked. When I was there, all the other auditionees were talking loads together. I was so nervous and I didn’t know if I would be able to answer questions or not, I was so anxious about everything going on around me.

- Did you get any feedback during the interview process?

Chant:
I really couldn’t talk at all. After the questioning was over, one of the interviewers asked, “Do you have any questions?” I couldn’t think of anything in particular, but it was at the time where Watanabe had pink hair and I wondered why. I was staring at it the whole time. I managed to get out, “that’s really something”, and then one of the interviewers just puts it bluntly and says, “You’re curious about the colour of his hair”. I thought I could then finally have a conversation, soI said to Watanabe, “It looks like a dick, right?”

- So passed because you said “It looks like a dick”? (Laughs)

Chant:
No, I don’t know why I passed.

- How did you feel?

Chant:
When I was told that I passed, I thought they just meant that I passed onto the next stage of examination. But then they asked, “can you persuade your parents, it is BiS after all”, and my face went completely white. For the first time in my life, I understood the true meaning of “not being able to close your mouth” (Laughs)

I STOOD IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND SAID “I’M JOINING BIS” BEFORE JUMPING OUT OF FUKUOKA

- So now you’re finally in BiS, how has it been practicing with the other members?

Chant:
As expected, everyone’s such a character. Each and every one has their own unique points. If I was a customer, out of all the members, I definitely wouldn’t recommend myself.

- What kind of emotions have you been feeling since joining BiS?

Chant:
Well, since we’ve not performed live yet, I don’t quite know what me feelings are.

- How did it feel listening to the new BiS songs?

Chant:
Of course, they’re amazing. I think the songs are so interesting, they feel BiS-like but also have a new kind of feeling to them.

- I’ve heard a rumour that you all have some unique voices.

Chant:
Yeah, that’s right. Teebu and Toggy have the weird voices. And Neo (Neo Trees) is so humble but she’s by far the best singer.

- So, Teebu has the erotic voice, right?

Chant:
Teebu’s voice is seriously sexual. Her singing voice and her heavy breathing really sound like it. (Laughs)

- I also found myself interested in Teebu. (Laughs)

Chant:
You can tell with just one glance. Like, when she talks, she always ends in a high pitch ‘nu~’ kinda sound. It’s so distinctive.

- ‘Nu~↑’ (Laughs). Chant, you’ve purposely come all the way to the capital from Fukuoka, so of course, you want to sell, right?

Chant:
I do.

- You want to be able to put food on the table, through BiS?

Chant:
Yeah. I mean, I’ve come to the capital, but because our activities haven’t fully started yet, I seriously have no money. I really can’t afford it, so I wanna try my hardest to sell, so I can eat all sorts of delicious meats while chatting with the other members.

- Are your friends in Fukuoka supporting you?

Chant:
They’ve forgiven me.

- Because you decided to join so suddenly? Did your friends feel like you were just suddenly disappearing from in front of their eyes?

Chant:
I told everyone “I’m joining BiS” as a farewell.

- Were the ones who knew of BiS there?

Chant:
They were all so shocked, like, “Whaaaaaat~!”

- You’ll have to do your best for all your friends back in Fukuoka then.

Chant:
I will!

credits: @wackisidol

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325

nice, mad love is one of my favorites of them

i can't find the tweet but they are going to release a new single in october and a new album in december

everyone has schedules... everyone that is not curry roux :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
Or they could just never reveal their faces. I'm sure Empire's pre-debut costumes are still lying around somewhere :wesmart:
i recall that time, yuina was the only one that could reveal her identity but it was because a fan bought her 50,000 followers :doge:

watanabe was so mad that he raised the requirement for the others from 10k to 12k...
someone should do that again :doge:

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
There was a BiS reunion of sorts at Peri Ubu's photo installation/exhibit.

nice, mad love is one of my favorites of them

i can't find the tweet but they are going to release a new single in october and a new album in december

everyone has schedules... everyone that is not curry roux :doge:

Yeah, I saw those tentative release dates for the next single and album, but I haven't found any info. The exact dates are just TBD. Will we get another Cassette release?

It looks like the line up isn't set for Curry Roux yet. There was a 2nd set of auditions that ended earlier in the month. Also, the group name seems to be temporary.

i recall that time, yuina was the only one that could reveal her identity but it was because a fan bought her 50,000 followers :doge:

watanabe was so mad that he raised the requirement for the others from 10k to 12k...
someone should do that again :doge:

I remember that, lol. Watanabe needs to change things up for the reveals. Maybe for Curry Roux, the members will have to reach a certain number of followers to show their bodies.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,499,325
There was a BiS reunion of sorts at Peri Ubu's photo installation/exhibit.

Yeah, I saw those tentative release dates for the next single and album, but I haven't found any info. The exact dates are just TBD. Will we get another Cassette release?

It looks like the line up isn't set for Curry Roux yet. There was a 2nd set of auditions that ended earlier in the month. Also, the group name seems to be temporary.

I remember that, lol. Watanabe needs to change things up for the reveals. Maybe for Curry Roux, the members will have to reach a certain number of followers to show their bodies.

i don't trust watanabe to come up with something better, who knows with what he would come up with :doge:
10.000 followers should be enough, but this is a wack tradition... which means new BiS are going to end doing the 100km run too :doge:

and speaking of BiS is cool to see them together again

Top Bottom