The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
BiS and EMPiRE LOVE MUSIC's visit

full ep

Watanabe and Kenta get interviewed, talked about the groups
short interview with the members
BiS played TOUCH ME
EMPiRE played HON-NO and IZA!!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
BiSH announced their 4th major album "GOiNG TO DESTRUCTiON", it goes out on August 4

E2POuzyWYAwdyir

E2POuzdXEA0M4Zx

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
people think Chitti is dating Takumi Kitamura from DISH, i noticed people have been tweeting about it since last week

the post with the "evidence"

E1_TNG0VIAIXFCR

wearing similar clothes? definitely dating :doge:

i doubt this proves anything but i think it would be hilarious if true,
a member of BiSH dating a member of the similarly named group DISH? that is as close things can get to "keeping it in the family"

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
HON-NO / IZA!! first week sales

tpELsof.png

11,211 copies

the digital version of HON-NO debuted at 13 in the Anime songs chart

Sfm8cn5.png

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
On May 30th WAgg is going to unveil a new member

Usagi Tsukino trade ends in June but you never know what bs to expect from Watanabe... but this is a confirmation that she really is coming back to PARADISES

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Wow, that BiSH teaser is amazing! I need them to put it on YouTube so I can make gifs!!!

It was so nice seeing Gang Parade together again, even if it was just for one day. I wish there had been a way for Kamiya to still be involved with GTTB and Paradises, but she must be ready to move on.

there is some conflicting info, in her interview with Ototoy Yumeka acknowledged the group as "anal sex penis",
the thing is, interviews with Ototoy are done several days / weeks (or even months) in advance, meanwhile the other name was only "announced" last week

could also be that they are going to use both names, one for the fandom and the other for the general public,

so i guess we still don't khow how should they be called on the title?
  • ANAL SEX PENiS
  • ANTi SOCiETY PUNKS
  • ASP
since they are debuting next week i'm hoping things get clear soon, but knowing Watanabe... who knows

(from the wack wiki)

the album cover is inspired by the group "Portishead"'s album "Dummy"

Portishead_-_Dummy1_grande.jpg

E1U5n8oVIAE5YXi

--

speaking of CARRY LOOSE,

Watanabe demoted Yuina to Wagg, she already was part of 3 major groups, even after all that she was just vanished to a trainee group...

Pan Luna is teaming up with Rinahamu (CY8ER) to create a new girl group, for now only Pan is a member, they are holding auditions to recruit the others

no CL, but on Meme Tokyo news

the new member SAE debuted

she participated on the 2019 audition camp (as paruna)

last year she participated on Project Wack-chin,
she and Mewclub were together for a short moment 2 years ago without knowing that in the future they were going to be part of the same group,
also she is the third person Dearstage recruits who was related to wack

It would really be great if they let fans come up with their own names for ASP. How about "Anatomical Sausage Party"? :LOL:

Didn't Yuina get moved to WAgg last year? I remember seeing her first performance not long after CL disbanded. That would mean she's been there for about a year. She has to be a special project for Watanabe. It's the only reason I can think of for him constantly toying with her.

I'm really interested to see what Pan does with Rinahamu. Considering Rinahamu's previous projects, I expect it will be something futuristic.

I saw that they added a new member to Meme Tokyo when I watched their most recent MV. She seems like a nice fit. I also finally figured out why Soli is always shown on a TV. She actually lives in South Korea and films all her scenes there. It helps to read their website, lol.

On a side note, I really like the new line up for Dempagumi. I wasn't expecting them to add so many members. However, I don't think Rito fits the group. They've never gone the Ikemen route with the group before and since the rest of the members are portrayed as Princesses, she's an odd choice.

Namaena did an interview with Ototoy

001_OHS9298.jpg

002_OHS9288.jpg

004_OHS9252.jpg

005_OHS9310.jpg

006_OHS9301.jpg

007_OHS9209.jpg

009_OHS9243.jpg

_OHS9230.jpg

010_OHS9241.jpg

011_OHS9317.jpg

her name is confusing, i'm not sure if its "Namaenai", "Namaena", "Na Mae Na", "Nameless"

about the last one, apparently her name is written in Japanese but pronounced in English,
weird but seems to be the same situation as LOVE from Wagg, LOVE's name is written as 愛 / AI (love in Japanese) but its pronounced in English

next week, Mog Ryan and then Nayu

interesting bits from the interview
  • she applied for the 2021 audition camp but before it started Watanabe asked her to skip the audition and instead join his new group
  • Watanabe told her she wasn't going to make it if she entered the camp (so she is good enough to join a group but not to pass the audition, sure Watanabe)
  • she knew about BiSH but not of Wack, it were her friends who told her about them
  • like everyone else in Wack she also was part of the go-home club
  • her parents were worried about her joining "anal sex penis" but they support her now

Namaena has a great look, so her getting hand picked could be as simple as that. Watanabe definitely has a few types he looks out for. You can tell by how many girls he's hired that look like Ayuni D.

ASP are going to be feature in the next issue of BUDKA

E16FGmFVUAQJcSu
E16GwKKUcAcU7y6

E16JPdmWEAIyyJ-

Speaking of Watanabe's types, the girl second from the left looks exactly like Chittii. Are they related?

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
It was so nice seeing Gang Parade together again, even if it was just for one day. I wish there had been a way for Kamiya to still be involved with GTTB and Paradises, but she must be ready to move on.
Saki has been doing choreography work for PIGGS + more groups, it would be a nice idea for WACK to have an in-house dance teacher
Didn't Yuina get moved to WAgg last year? I remember seeing her first performance not long after CL disbanded. That would mean she's been there for about a year. She has to be a special project for Watanabe. It's the only reason I can think of for him constantly toying with her.
you are right, the announcement of her moving to Wagg was done last year at the end of the PARADISES audition (late December?)

i don't think Watanabe has plans for her, when BiS2 disbanded i always wondered what if the members stayed?
for example i'm sure that if Muropanako had stayed there is a pretty decent chance of her becoming a member of Mameshiba,
but in Yuina's case it seems that every year she gets pushed lower on the Wack hierarchy,
eventually she is going to end driving Watanabe around :doge:

I saw that they added a new member to Meme Tokyo when I watched their most recent MV. She seems like a nice fit. I also finally figured out why Soli is always shown on a TV. She actually lives in South Korea and films all her scenes there. It helps to read their website, lol.

On a side note, I really like the new line up for Dempagumi. I wasn't expecting them to add so many members. However, I don't think Rito fits the group. They've never gone the Ikemen route with the group before and since the rest of the members are portrayed as Princesses, she's an odd choice.
if you check the subtitles of their MVs all of them have a Hangul version, those were done by Soli, she says she really wants MM to get popular in Korea
i wonder if the idea is to have an international group? there are Korean groups with Japanese members so why not the other way

i don't know much about Dempagumi but i'm surprised they didn't pick Mewclub as MM representative, lately Dearstage is really pushing for her to be their next it girl
but i'm glad the other members are getting activities too, as much as i like mew it would be awkward if only her were to get stuff
Namaena has a great look, so her getting hand picked could be as simple as that. Watanabe definitely has a few types he looks out for. You can tell by how many girls he's hired that look like Ayuni D.
she reminds me of LingLing when she joined BiSH!
Speaking of Watanabe's types, the girl second from the left looks exactly like Chittii. Are they related?
that's Nayu! she looks a lot like Chitti

EVziLB9UcAI2MDh.jpg

DyeuqK4W0AAgcuC.jpg

the new GTTB girl is the third sister

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
EMPiRE are going to appear in the next issue of "S Cawaii!"

E2M96aiVkAAGAVp

--

they also are appearing in the next issue of MG

E2SjICmVgAMD1Cr

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
ASP songs are out in digital stores and streaming sites!

... Spotify accidentally mixed ASP songs with those of a Polish rap artist called ASP :doge:

E2RdF4XUcAI-QUd

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
ASP's interview with Natalie.mu

pc_header.jpg

pc_header_min.jpg

photo06.jpg

photo01.jpg

photo09.jpg

photo04.jpg

photo07.jpg

photo03.jpg

photo08.jpg

photo02.jpg

photo10.jpg

• After CARRY LOOSE's disbanding Watanabe told Yumeka and Uruuru that they were going to be part of ASP
  • Pan Luna considered joining Wagg
  • Nayu didn't know about the group until February of this year
  • Before starting preparations watanabe already had decided that the next group would be called "ANAL SEX PENIS"
  • Yumeka didn't believe the name to be real but now she is proud to live as "an ANAL SEX PENiS woman" (her words)
  • Mog Ryan and Nayu didn't think anything special about the name
  • Namaena favorite group is BiS3
  • Watanabe says the name "ANAL SEX PENIS" was well received by foreign fans (lol)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
That's interesting. :doge:
the positive reactions were stuff like "wow, what a weird name" or "wait are they for real?",
so either he is lying or he has a really low bar for compliments :doge:

-

this is the first time we heard of what happened after CL disbanding, seems he only had plans for Yumeka and Uruuru (but she ended leaving) Pan Luna and Yuina pretty much were told to join Wagg or to quit
Mog Ryan was also part of project Wack-chin, even the people that failed the audition are doing better than the ones still in :JudgyDubu:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Apparently the new Wagg girl looks like Usagi Tsukino (no pictures yet)

in Wack there are Ayuni look alikes, Chitti look alikes, now Usagi's too,
when are we going to start taking seriously the possibility that Watanabe owns a cloning lab? :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
the new PARADISES member, "Bell Nard"

i didn't notice until today but some weeks ago they uploaded an updated version of the group picture that includes her

picture with Usagi Tsukino

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
article about ASP's first concert

their fandom name is "Rogue / Rogues"

they announced their first tour, "ASP's on fire"

announced merchandise

0527123203_60af12b36f75b.jpg