The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ASP new group photo

GYKMctSbYAAC_Vd

their new album "Terminal disease of ASP" goes on sale in less than 2 weeks also their Budokan concert is going to be in 3 weeks!

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Usagi Tsukino is an ambassador for the make up brand NEUFIL

GXUyUNSbgAEUhqj

she also make a lookbook which is going to be available for sale along a set of make up pick by her and she is going to hold two make up classes where she is going to teach the audience about cosmetics

here a sneak peek of the photobook

she also did a insta live

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

ExWHYZ / NIGHT COASTER [Prod.Seiho] at Zepp Shinjuku 2024.09.08​

it's from the tour final a couple a weeks ago

some trivia (posted by them)

this is the first time playing the song live (really?) and more interestingly this is the first time ever they have used auto tune in a concert (for the effect in the intro part)

now that i think about it i don't recall any other performance in which they use it kinda interesting no? you would think it would be common for idol groups but at least in their case it's not

speaking of this concert the tour uniforms were modified all the green parts are additions to the previous ones although seems they changed other stuff, haven't look into them in detail but yu-ki uniforms also have dots

GXSPKSubgAAcOYA

later i'm going to check what the other uniform differences

Top Bottom