The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
This puts a smile on my dumbass face
unknown.png

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

Mamejor! is going to be released next week, at this point i'm starting to wonder if we are going to get another MV

Mameshiba are going to stream their fan sign online

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
a few days ago BiS were teasing a major announcement on twitter

the announcement is that BiS started their own label "ULTRA STUPiD RECORDS", it's a subsidiary of CROWN RECORDS

they also announced their 2nd EP "KiLLING IDOLS", is going to be released on Feb 24th

ErcTBqIVkAUJCes

ErcjXJvU0AAeCDK

ErcjXR2VcAIsV2W

ErcjXZ-U0AEC_xc

ErcjXh3UYAMGFvD

and this time they all are vampires?
theory: Neo trees bit the other members :wherearethelies:

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
a few days ago BiS were teasing a major announcement on twitter

the announcement is that BiS started their own label "ULTRA STUPiD RECORDS", it's a subsidiary of CROWN RECORDS

they also announced their 2nd EP "KiLLING IDOLS", is going to be released on Feb 24th

ErcTBqIVkAUJCes

ErcjXJvU0AAeCDK

ErcjXR2VcAIsV2W

ErcjXZ-U0AEC_xc

ErcjXh3UYAMGFvD

and this time they all are vampires?
theory: Neo trees bit the other members :wherearethelies:

I would let any of them bite me no lie

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
i was waiting for this, they look really cool in kimonos :wow:

but i noticed many of the girls that are 20 didn't bother dressing up this year?

I read a post on twitter that quite a few Idols decided not to celebrate it for some reason. No information other than that.

Mamejor! is going to be released next week, at this point i'm starting to wonder if we are going to get another MV

Mameshiba are going to stream their fan sign online

Kaede and Aika switched hair colors?! 🤨

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
I read a post on twitter that quite a few Idols decided not to celebrate it for some reason. No information other than that.
i wanted to see Now, Maho and Mikina kimonos :peepoblanket:

but i guess it's not worth the risk specially since they are touring right now, maybe that can be the theme of their next uniforms?

Kaede and Aika switched hair colors?! 🤨
it seems they are trying to match to their member color, they only need Miyuki and Nao to go pink & blue

Last edited:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
so is "ULTRA STUPID RECORDS" just a renamed REVOLVER RECORDS? they literally just changed their Youtube/Twitter handle and nothing more:doge:

Revolver Records' Twitter page was primarily used for Band-Maid and BiS (and RvR's Youtube channel used to only host Band-Maid MVs before completely switching to BiS too), predia and Unchain are both still under Revolver Records so ULTRA STUPiD RECORDS is definitely a separate contract deal between BiS and Nippon Crown. So they're basically in a completely different sublabel to Revolver Records now.

Plus, since Band-Maid is under another major label now I think it was just easier to switch the names of the Twitter handle and Youtube channel name since most of the tweets dating for more than a year now have been 99% BiS anyway.

Speaking of Band-Maid, and slightly off topic but still related to PEDRO:

They announced that their upcoming Budokan live in February had to be cancelled, so I have a big feeling that PEDRO's one might be under consideration too but that's just me.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
The colors dont really fit them lol

Totally. Change them back!!! :weep:

i wanted to see Now, Maho and Mikina kimonos :peepoblanket:

but i guess it's not worth the risk specially since they are touring right now, maybe that can be the theme of their next uniforms?

it seems they are trying to match to their member color, they only need Miyuki and Nao to go pink & blue

Now that you mention it, there seems to be a slight purplish tint to Kaede's hair. Either that or her hair is super shiny and it's picking up the reflection of something else. Hanae's hair isn't quite green. More like grey with a hint of green undertones.

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
EMPiRE new tie-up song announced and it's for the new NETFLIX anime High-rise Invasion which will be released on February 25.
The new song is called HON-NO

You can watch the anime PV here

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
EMPiRE new tie-up song announced and it's for the new NETFLIX anime High-rise Invasion which will be released on February 25.
The new song is called HON-NO

You can watch the anime PV here

I remember reading this and to know that Empire will be making the OP song, I will definitely be watching it.

Top Bottom