The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
yesterday was the 6th anniversary of this BiSH's performance

BiSH / オーケストラ[Less Than SEX TOUR FiNAL“帝王切開”日比谷野外大音楽堂]​

maybe their most legendary performance? at the time this was BiSH's largest concert to date (3,000 people in the audience) plus just a few weeks before Ayuni D joined the group and with that BiSH's final line up was completed

when i think about "Orchestra" this is the version that comes to my mind, is impossible to watch this performance without unconsciously doing the motions of the choreography, bringing an actual orchestra to play with them was a great idea, i think from all videos related to WACK this is the one i have replayed the most even more than the MV version

several of the members had teary eyes during the performance, no wonder since so much stuff was happening at time, while at this point they were still nobodies to the majority of people the group was also starting to gain recognition, you could say it was thanks to Orchestra that BiSH's rise happened although i believe it was just a matter of time regardless of it

sadly by this point of next year BiSH aren't going to be around anymore

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
WAgg are going to disband on October 18, that day they are going to hold their final concert "WAgg's wonderful future", what is going to happen with the members is going to be announced at a later date

well this was expected, honestly it may be for the best since there are many talented people in the group that got stuck as trainees for these past 4 years, definitely a waste of their time, i do wonder if they are going to debut together as a group?

something surprising is that the WAgg trainees not only get money from their activities (which is expected) but also get a salary, even the biggest idol companies rarely do that so no wonder everyone wants to join WACK

transferring Yuina from EMPiRE to BiS was in perspective a great idea, the current EMPiRE ExWHYZ with NOW is the best version of the group

but then send her from BiS to CARRY LOOSE just to later become a trainee for the past 2 years, Yuina originally debuted as an idol back in 2013 and next year is going to be her 10th anniversary in the business, that may be the greatest injustice that has happened at WACK, hopefully things go well for her

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,052,615
WAgg are going to disband on October 18, that day they are going to hold their final concert "WAgg's wonderful future", what is going to happen with the members is going to be announced at a later date

well this was expected, honestly it may be for the best since there are many talented people in the group that got stuck as trainees for these past 4 years, definitely a waste of their time, i do wonder if they are going to debut together as a group?

something surprising is that the WAgg trainees not only get money from their activities (which is expected) but also get a salary, even the biggest idol companies rarely do that so no wonder everyone wants to join WACK

transferring Yuina from EMPiRE to BiS was in perspective a great idea, the current EMPiRE ExWHYZ with NOW is the best version of the group

but then send her from BiS to CARRY LOOSE just to later become a trainee for the past 2 years, Yuina originally debuted as an idol back in 2013 and next year is going to be her 10th anniversary in the business, that may be the greatest injustice that has happened at WACK, hopefully things go well for her

I was kinda expecting that with BISH disbanding, groups like Wagg would be given a fair chance by WACK.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
I was kinda expecting that with BISH disbanding, groups like Wagg would be given a fair chance by WACK.
that's what i would hope but these days Watanabe is making lots of strange moves with the other groups, maybe this is his way of tying loose ends

EMPiRE were doing pretty well and making good money for WACK, earlier this year Watanabe even told them that they are #2 in the company and that with BiSH gone they need to work harder for the sake of everyone else, so becoming ExWHYZ is them getting a second wind to keep going

BiS and GANG PARADE aren't as successful but they do well enough to pay for their own stuff so the issue here are the smaller groups that still depend on BiSH to finance themselves, of course the answer could be that Watanabe needs to stop spending so much money on frivolous shit but that's not happening

-

i wasn't aware or i forgot but back in October 2020 after "PARADISES no Subarashiki Mirai" it was announced that all WAgg members that failed to debut within the next two years would have to leave, while some of the members were part of the group since 2018 they got a grace period that expired this week so even if they didn't disbanded Anzupia, Love and Sayaito still would have to leave, YUiNA would need to leave in December of this year and Bell Nard in March of 2023, i guess it makes sense to end it here

at the very least it would be nice if some of them are allowed to join the audition for the new MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN
New BiS member HYUGA
25k followers for full reveal

her account exist since October 2021, that was a year ago but no idea when she changed her profile

this tweet says that she may be Ichyamori from the 2021 and 2022 camp

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
a few weeks ago Realsound published this interview with Watanabe

he talked about different things but mostly the upcoming boy group

previously it was announced that the WACK BOYZ are going to be based in Osaka, since the time he launched "Project WACK chin" he was already concerned about what could happen if they put the boys and girls together, he says his problem with boy groups is that he can't trust them and cited his dating scandal from last year as example of why, so he decided to separate WACK into the Osaka "West" (boys) and Tokyo "East "(girls) branches, there was another consideration for this and it was the boy group "Boys and Men" who are based on Nagoya and who despite not being part of any major company are still pretty successful, the scene of Osaka is very different so he thinks that could give his boy group a better chance

about the style of the boy group he says the current trends are Hip Hop and Dance music, while he does like Hip Hop he is leaning more towards the later for their concept, he says his goal for WACK BOYZ is for them to become the pinnacle of "commoners" (パンピ is actually kinda insulting, would be more like "peasants" or something like that) otherwise he has no big expectations about them, they asked him about HYBE, LDH, Johnny's and BE:FIRST (the first 3 are companies and the later a group) and while he would like to be able to compete with them he doesn't think he can

the interviewer asked him if he has mellowed and Watanabe agrees, he dislikes his status as a big name figure and now feels he needs to hold back, he says that he has even received letters from students that admire him, he laments how since the general public is now paying attention to their moves he can't do stuff like the 100km marathons anymore, he did those things for fun and could only get away with them because no one was watching

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GANG PARADE and StoryWriter started a new series of interviews with the members of GP, the goal is to tell the story of the group from the members perspective while also showing a different more personal side of them

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)

Interview #3 is with Can GP Maika

they also are being publish on the StoryWriter site

some bits
  • She used to have the same hair style all the time but in 2018 she cut her hair into a bob, since then the length of her hair varies depending on her mood
  • Some fans feel she is hard to approach so to improve the atmosphere around her she got bangs and was surprised by fans coming to talk to her
  • About her fashion she gets recommendations from friends that work at clothing stores
  • Her father and sister love idols and ever since she was young they took her with them
  • Loves "Mari Yaguchi" and "Miki Fujimoto" from HELLO PROJECT
  • The things she always does are clean her house, walk her dog, watch Youtube and drink Yakult 1000
  • her dog "Chamame" had a huge impact in her live, it's a like a son for her
  • she started doing rhythmic gymnastics when she was in Kindergarten and also attended dance classes
  • Her influences for choreographs are Michael Jackson and EXILE, she takes more inspiration from male acts than female acts
  • The GANG PARADE's songs that best represent her are "Dreamer" and "POISON"
  • She reads twitter and search about herself but dislikes it because of stupid comments
and more

220903_gp_1916-1365x2048.jpg

220903_gp_2019-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2241-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2292-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2339-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2049-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2216-scaled.jpg

220903_gp_2054-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

GANG PARADE「Priority」Music Video​

nice i really like it, i know the audio of "Priority" has been out for a while but i was waiting for the MV

the song has an Orchestra-like feeling to it which to me is always a plus

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

ASP / Hyper Cracker [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

the MV last over 20+ minutes

this is related to their crowdfund project, the credits are going to keep getting updated every now and then for as long as ASP exist

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
ExWHYZ opened a channel in the app Fanpla

dunno if it's available outside Japan or if you need to be part of the fan club, i haven't tested yet

also what are they doing? :doge:

FfO-0aYUYAE6Nmf

FfNG_roaYAAfioV

FfNJPKEaEAA56DM

seems that Now and Yu-ki ate too much and decided to rub each other stomachs in public, must be some obscure Japanese custom that i'm not aware of or maybe they are just weird

and Now changed her hairstyle like half a month ago

plus a bunch of stuff i haven't posted yet

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
ExWHYZ launched a crowdfund campaign

wait, didn't they just recently signed with EMI records, one of the largest music labels in the world? so why a crowdfund?

the answer is that they originally only planned to release music videos for "Wanna Dance" and "Obsesion" but the members of ExWHYZ and their staff fell in love with "STAY WITH Me", they feel the song is the "dark horse" of the album and want to make a music video for it but all their budget is already distributed and assigned to production, marketing and other expenses

the goal of the project is 15 million yen (about $110,000 to $120,000 dollars, depending on the exchange rate) that's a big number so is not a surprise they didn't wanted to ask EMI for extra money, specially since it was the members idea

the money is going to be use to make a music video for "STAY WITH Me" and the rest of the money is going to be use to produce a DVD / Blu Ray of their debut concert on November 3, people that pledge a certain amount are going to be mailed a copy of it next year, the crowdfund ends in December 30 of this year, if they past the goal they plan to use the extra money to improve the production values of the MV or to launch a publicity campaign for it

i'm not sure if it is possible to join the crowdfund outside Japan, in any case here is the page

they posted this article explaining things in more detail although the site is down right now

also this give us a small glimpse in how the WACK's finances work, the cost of the project is 15 million yen / $110,000 dollars, take in mind that "STAY WITH Me" was already recorded with the budget EMI gave them for "xYZ" and also that the DVD / Blu Ray is going to be recorded during a concert that was already scheduled to happen so they aren't spending anything there, the money is just going to be for the MV and the recording team in the concert

the production, costumes, marketing and expenses of a normal single must be around $150k+ / $200k+ dollars or higher, a full album with multiple songs and MVs must be much more expensive

of course ExWHYZ are #2 at WACK so they get a bigger budget than the smaller groups, also BiSH definitely have higher budgets, i can only imagine the cost of "BiSH iS OVER", those 12 singles must cost several million dollars

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GANG PARADE and StoryWriter started a new series of interviews with the members of GP, the goal is to tell the story of the group from the members perspective while also showing a different more personal side of them

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)

Interview #4 is with Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu

they also are being publish on the StoryWriter site

some bits
  • Recently she changed her signature blonde hair, she had that style for about 5 years but now that they are 13 members with some having a similar style she felt like trying something different
  • Movies and cinema are really important things for her, one of the films that left a big impression on her was "Mommy" from 2014 (not to be confused with "Mummy"), at the time she had a fight with her parents and a few years later when she was older she remembered this movie and started seeing the context of it in a different light
  • When she was in high school she and her friends used to go together to the movies but when she moved to Tokyo she didn't have any friends and didn't liked watching TV at home so going to the movies by herself was a good way to kill time
  • For her watching movies in the cinema and TV are totally different things, taking the train, buying tickets, getting on time, for her all those are part of the experience
  • Her only hobby is watching movies, she doesn't really cares much about video games or other things although when she was in middle school she liked reading
  • Her favorites genres are horror and mystery also sci fi and romance movies, her favorite horror films are those that are unpredictable
  • She prefers movies in which she can't project herself into, she has her own personal life and when she goes to the movies is to experience different worlds and things, so the more different they are from her normal life the better
  • She likes different types of movies but her favorites are horror, she used to rent so many horror movies that her parents became worried about her
  • She likes the works of Christopher Nolan, she feels his movies are such that even if you watch them multiple times you still can't fully grasp them, she is curious about how he came up with the ideas, how much time it took him, how he make them, etc
  • "Dreamer" is the song that has the biggest sentimental meaning to her, it was the first song her father complimented and she was happy and surprised when he told her that
  • When writing lyrics she first listens to the demo and writes down what comes to her mind and then uses that to create an outline and work her way up from there
  • Her parents work in the medical field, they used to tell her to get an stable job, that had an impact in her specially since now she is doing the opposite, she didn't saw much reason to spend years studying something that wasn't going to pay off until years later and she likes the thrill of now knowing what is going to happen in the future
and more

Yuyu is an active journalist for StoryWriter, from 2018 to 2019 she was in charge of the weekly film review series "テラシマユウカの「それでも映画は、素晴らしい。"

and from 2019 to now she is publishing the new series "今日はさぼって映画をみにいく"

btw this song is "Dreamer"

220903_gp_2345.jpg

220903_gp_2775.jpg

220903_gp_2504.jpg

220903_gp_2485.jpg

220903_gp_2370.jpg

220903_gp_2656.jpg

220903_gp_2708.jpg

220903_gp_2574.jpg

220903_gp_2543.jpg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
EMPiRE's DVD / Blu Ray “元EMPiREなりのラストツアーFINAL” went on sale today

-

WAgg disbanded yesterday

there were no major announcements and at least for now it seems they plan to stay at WACK

-

WACK BOYZ are posting the profiles of the members

something interesting is that no member of the boy group has a twitter account yet

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
the winners of BRAND-NEW BAND STORY

totemぽぉる

WACK and JMS are going to creature a joint venture to manage the band, the new company is called "JACK" (cool name)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

ExWHYZ / The Birth of ExWHYZ [introduction]​

the first 12 minutes of "The Birth of ExWHYZ", a 1 hour long documentary that is going to be included with some of the editions of ExWHYZ's debut album "xYZ"

Watanabe called the members to a private meeting to tell them that EMPiRE was going to be disbanded, right when the members were sad and almost starting to cry he told them about the new group
he proceeded to tell them that the new group was going to be called "Penus" :doge: but it was just a joke, the real name was "ExWHYZ" which none of the members knew how to pronounce

Last edited:
Top Bottom