Top 10 Girl Group Digital Index [Top 5: TWICE, BLACKPINK, ITZY, Mamamoo, IZ*ONE]

Who do you think will end up being #1 this year?

• Total voters

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
You are underestimating JYP's love for money music. If Itzy have physical sales above 150K copies in gaon it will be difficult that they don't have a last comeback in november or december.

wouldn't they clash with twice then? or i suppose that isn't a problem for jyp either

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
hm their next cb.. i'd say mid-late august or sometime september. i don't think it's gonna happen earlier than that.
praying the song will be a hit :vaderecto:

The girls are going to be overworked. The only promotion period that looks open is 9/9 - 9/22 and that's if they can find time to record / shoot the MV.

59nlewdlup731.jpg

wonkkura.

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭225
The girls are going to be overworked. The only promotion period that looks open is 9/9 - 9/22 and that's if they can find time to record / shoot the MV.

59nlewdlup731.jpg
yeah, i said that before i knew about their jpn schedules. i think they might not comeback till october

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

59nlewdlup731.jpg
damn i hope they get some rest in between. it's really hard to juggle touring and releasing content/albums non-stop
yeah, i said that before i knew about their jpn schedules. i think they might not comeback till october
looks like the only time they have to film an MV is from september 8 to 23? i hope at least 1 week of that is some rest before they shoot the MV :sadpepe:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
So if I'm understanding this correctly, the effect of GIDLE's new song will show up on the next update of the chart and Gfriend on the update after that? (Thanks for keeping this alive OP for us number nerds.)

What the odds on Gfriend keeping their lead over Red Velvet? I think the more exciting and less predictable ranks are 4th onwards, since Twice - BP - ITZY seems a lock for top 3 in that order. Between Mamamoo, Gfriend, Red Velvet, the pleasant surprise of IZONE and I'm still holding out hopes for GIDLE as a dark horse if one of their comebacks blowup, it's an interesting position GGs are in.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
So if I'm understanding this correctly, the effect of GIDLE's new song will show up on the next update of the chart and Gfriend on the update after that? (Thanks for keeping this alive OP for us number nerds.)

What the odds on Gfriend keeping their lead over Red Velvet? I think the more exciting and less predictable ranks are 4th onwards, since Twice - BP - ITZY seems a lock for top 3 in that order. Between Mamamoo, Gfriend, Red Velvet, the pleasant surprise of IZONE and I'm still holding out hopes for GIDLE as a dark horse if one of their comebacks blowup, it's an interesting position GGs are in.
i think the OP is not updated. RV has around 36M digital index this week so they're already above GFriend in digital index. and looking at the current dailys, next week's Gaon update for GFriend might be less than 20M so i don't think GFriend can take back the lead tbh

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Not the next week, I predict it will be in 3 weeks, just before their comeback.
Bruh where is your math? The difference between their weekly numbers is +5.525M for itzy. The diff between their total is 18.4M. So itll be more than 3 weeks just to close the gap.
lmao mess. i forgot mamamoo will also get a +8M next week :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Holo

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,150
Mamamoo will likely have 2 more comebacks this year. Might pass BlackPink unless they also release something

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
Mamamoo will likely have 2 more comebacks this year. Might pass BlackPink unless they also release something
They released a song today and will release another for Queendom next month. But they are not doing very well recently, they need to pull a Starry Night for that.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I wonder if itzy will overtake mamamoo after their release

Top Bottom