What are the most recent movies you've seen?

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Spider-Man: Far From Home

I really did think that it was going to be boring since I didn't enjoy Homecoming all that much but let me tell you.:ohmygod:
The movie exceed my expectations.​

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Rogue One (2016): It tried hard to be entertaining and to make sense, but it was dumb as hell. Most of the movie wouldn't have happened if someone had thought of taking a fucking flash drive with them at the beginning, that's so stupid I can't even. I still enjoyed it enough though, a lot of actors I like in it, but it has a lot of weak parts still.
6/10

Memories Of Murder (2003): after watching Parasite and liking it, a friend of mine made us watch this other one by the same director. It was very compelling and haunting, even though I liked it a bit less than Parasite, solely because of how predictable some plot-twists were in the movie, and how ridiculous things were at times to the point it was just too much for me (even though it totally could still happen in real life, sadly). Still hella solid though. It kinda reminded me of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri in some ways.
7/10

Toy Story 4 (2019): I enjoyed it a lot. I don't think it's better than the three, but it was definitely a lovely ride for me, never a dull moment, characters are always compelling and lovely, I even shed a tear at the end. I didn't really like how one character was so quickly and easily forgiven her hella abusive behavior solely because she's shown as being miserable (being sad/miserable should never be an excuse for anyone to be mean, toxic, manipulative and abusive but oh well), but I like how it ended for all of them, it truly touched me a lot.
7.5/10

Little (2019): I love Issa Rae, I love Marsai Martin, I loved the pitch, I love the black female empowerment vibes I got out of this, so I REALLY wanted to love this. But it really wasn't that good, let's be real. Rhythm was all over the place, they kinda underutilized that plot a bit, and I just find it boring and missing something. It's a shame, I was really eager to see it as soon as I saw its trailer months ago. Still love Issa & Marsai though, will keep on checking what they'll do next, because they truly were the highlight of this movie!
5.5/10

Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019): I just loved it so much! It's fun, it's light-hearted but also serious when needs be, it's a nice plot, with nice rhythm and so many references to so many things it just stays entertaining throughout! I love Tom Holland's Spider-Man and Zendaya's MJ so damn much, they fit so well together, their romance is absolutely adorable in all the cutest awkward ways possible, and I loved the "I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN!" line which basically encompasses the whole teenage-hood experience in 4 little words, genius! They did a great job, and I'm not sure which movie I loved more between Homecoming & Far From Home now, they're truly delivering quality with the Spider-Man reboot, and I'm here for it.
8/10

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
What's Your Number? (2011) 6/10
Instant Family (2018) 7/10
Sink or Swin / Le Grand Bain (2018) 7/10

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
ANyone here watched lion king? Is it worth it?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not usually a movie person but Toy Story 4 nearly tore my emotionless heart to pieces. Closest I've been to crying at a film in my life.

And of course I went to see Spider-man: Far From Home which was everything I wanted and more :sehunehh:

B

bumbers

Hmm, well lately I've been binging on the Jurassic Park movies but the newest two movies I've seen recently were "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Fantastic Beasts 2: The Crimes of Grindelwald". Both were very enjoyable, and I've become a fan of Queen thanks to the former.

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
SHAZAM! - 8/10
It was good but the ending was kinda predictable.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not usually a movie person but Toy Story 4 nearly tore my emotionless heart to pieces. Closest I've been to crying at a film in my life.

And of course I went to see Spider-man: Far From Home which was everything I wanted and more :sehunehh:

I'm going to watch Far From Home again tonight, hopefully that will distract me

Top Bottom