What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭147,767
did u end up playing main version vampire ? i am thinking of getting in a few week once exams are over
I was able to play the Open Beta, but I can't play Early Access right now because my uncle is the person that bought the game and only the original buyer can participate in Early Access. I have to wait a few more days before I can jump in on my account! Although, I could play co-op with him, but I haven't done that yet either. 😅

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,422
I was able to play the Open Beta, but I can't play Early Access right now because my uncle is the person that bought the game and only the original buyer can participate in Early Access. I have to wait a few more days before I can jump in on my account! Although, I could play co-op with him, but I haven't done that yet either. 😅

oh okie , what class will u play ? do you want to have battle? :ShockedPar:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭147,767
oh okie , what class will u play ? do you want to have battle? :ShockedPar:
Sorcerer, but I would like to play Necromancer and Rogue at some point, too! What do you mean by "have battle"? :wherearethelies:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭147,767
Volcano Princess

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭147,767
Finished my first playthrough of Volcano Princess!

also Dead by Daylight

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,422
what are the best f2p casual-friendly shooters ? just something you can jump in and play a game occasionally without having to worry about battle passes and angry ppl

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭147,767

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭330,950
I would love to hear anything you have to say about Baldur's Gate 3! I'd like to play it eventually when it is out on console.

It's very similar to Divinity Original Sin 2, it's the same company so it's not surprising. Of course BG3 will use D&D rules.

And DOS2 ? I really like it, one of the best RPG I played from the past decade. The freedom you can have to advance or to resolve quests or to even "cheese" combats.

I'll be back once I played BG3 to say more

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Baldur's Gate 3 :vaderecto:
Chained Echoes
Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth

Baldur's Gate 3 for later
EYYY ME TOO :poggers: I’ve been playing since like patch 4 :happymagi:I’m having the time of my life playing the full game lol

I would love to hear anything you have to say about Baldur's Gate 3! I'd like to play it eventually when it is out on console.
I’ve been having so much fun with it! It’s like what Bian said. There’s so much freedom to do what you want. You can follow the story only or explore every nook and cranny and each playthrough will be different.
:heartublob::wow:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,050
I hadn't even heard of it, until my pen and paper D&D loving father started texting me about it just before release. He's in the same boat waiting for console, he only owns an xbox, so sadly he's got a wait ahead.

Not had too much time to play, but it's definitely got potential to consume my life.
  • Character creator is fantastic, if you're the type who loves to fine tune builds, you'll be there 84 years.
  • It looks and runs great, refreshing for a big project to not be a broken mess.
  • Has the right TONE for D&D, never takes itself too seriously, a lot of the encounters are ridiculous.
  • The level of freedom is nuts. Like kill a main character you've just met in a cutscene, by just jumping his ass as he walks away nuts. I just wanted to see if I could, and uhhh, yeah, yeah you can.
  • It can be a cruel mistress. Got a critical fail on a roll to resist a squid man seducing me so he could eat my face... legit game over, party defeated.
  • Quick save OFTEN, my one critique is the autosaves are not at all generous.
  • As a predominantly controller player, I was surprised how well it adapts to different inputs. On the fly completely changes the UI and camera to suit how you want to play, really well done.
I'm going to start again when I get more time to sit down with it. I only rushed out a random character to check it out.

I'm on vacation in 2 weeks, then I get back and Starfield is out, gunna have 2 GIGANTIC rpgs fighting for my time :yooheadache:

Last edited:
Top Bottom