⋆.ೃ࿔* Shine the Way! FANTASY BOYS & Bandi Official Thread ✨ MAKE A FANTASY OUT NOW!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official KR Twitter Updates: Wrapping Up Fansign Sessions

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Member Twitter Updates

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240708 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey]
By: Wooseok
Hello, Bandi! How have you been? Today, I have so much to write about that I'm not sure where to start. I want to talk about my drawing and also share my recent experiences in Japan... Should I write it all? Haha, sounds good.

First, the drawing I posted last week! You saw it on the official Twitter account, right? I never imagined that my drawing would get so much attention. It was my first time drawing, and I'm grateful for the interest. Many Bandis were curious about the creative intent, whether it's a face, if it's cute or scary, and so on. I'm proud as an artist (?) to have evoked various emotions with a single drawing.

The piece represents my unwavering love for Bandi, like a tree with deep roots that stands firm. I believe our love, like the tree, is steadfast and strong. I drew the eyes to convey that unyielding will, and if you look closely, you can see that I drew the eyebrows with bold strokes to emphasize strength. I also subtly drew the nose between the eyes and eyebrows to resemble a tree. Can you imagine the tree that will continue to grow, with a tall and sturdy trunk, branches, and green leaves and flowers? That's our love that will only become more beautiful. - [Tree] Kim Wooseok

I want to show you many more wonderful and beautiful drawings. ☺️ Fighting 💪

Recently, I went to Japan for 'Music Core in Japan'. I'll share the behind-the-scenes stories after the broadcast. Now, let me tell you about some fun things that happened! It was a very healing time. After practicing with the members, we swam in the hotel pool. It had been a really long time since I swam. I used to swim a bit in elementary school, but I couldn't swim for a long time, and COVID extended that break. They say your body remembers, but when I got in, I couldn't remember how to do the butterfly stroke. Ah, it was a shame because I really liked it. But I still had fun racing with the members. It had been so long, I drank a lot of water and forgot how to breathe properly. Still, I was quite fast, wasn't I? It made me secretly happy. Hehe. Do our Bandis swim well? Should we have a race someday? We swam for about 3 hours on the first day and I fell asleep at 10 PM. I must have been very tired. The next day was the performance day. I slept from 10 PM to 7 AM, a full 9 hours. I haven't slept more than 8 hours in the past 8 months. There were environmental factors, but no matter how tired I was, I would wake up at 8-9 AM and start my day. Even if I slept a lot, I would wake up once in the middle and go back to sleep. That's why I was in great condition on the performance day. I drank a lot of pool water, which cleared my nose, and thanks to swimming, my vocal cords were open, and my breathing was natural without unnecessary muscle use. And the performance was... (can't spoil it yet) let's see if I did well or not on the broadcast. Personally, I was happy. ☺️ I felt so refreshed that I swam for a long time again the day after the performance. Again, for about 3 hours. After finishing, I checked my weight and found that I had lost about 3 kg. I was pleased. Hohoho.

P.S.Recently, Bandis have been waiting for Wooseok's song recommendations. Since it's raining a lot in Seoul today,I recommend this song:
'West Sky' by Lee Seungcheol."

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240709 FANTASY BOYS 50th Instagram Live: HIKARU

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
BAE173 x FANTASY BOYS To. My Dear MV Released

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
New Press Article: Lullua Beauty to launch in Korea on the 19th

Beauty brand Lullua, 'sold out in Japan', launches domestically at midnight on the 19th
Lullua will begin selling through Naver Smart Store from midnight on the 19th.

Following the selection of Kim Jung-hyun as its ambassador, Lullua is currently receiving a hot response both domestically and internationally, emerging as a dark horse in the beauty industry. Furthermore, after the Lullua pictorial featuring BAE173 Hangyul and J-min, FANTASY BOYS Hong Sungmin and Kim Gyurae, and Class:y Boeun for magazine @star1 was released, all 20,000 sets of the Lulua lip serum, essence cushion, and tone-up sunscreen that appeared in the pictorial sold out in Japan, receiving favorable responses.

A Lullua representative stated, “After the pictorial was released, we have been receiving inquiries about purchasing these products in Korea as well, and interest in these products is growing.” Lullua is a compound word of the Portuguese word for ‘moon’, ‘Lua’, and ‘Lullulala’, which expresses a pleasant state, and conjures up positive emotions and beauty. Lullua is particularly garnering attention as a new brand created by the three biggest brains in the cosmetics industry. For the creation of Lullua, Skinroom Co., Ltd., founded by former Amorepacific technology researchers, and Cosmax, the world's No. 1 cosmetics manufacturing, development, and production company, joined hands. Here, Lee Gunae, CEO of Casting Hub, which specializes in domestic beauty brand marketing, planning, and public relations, added her support. Lee Gunae, who has consistently led the growth of brands such as 'The Face Shop', 'Nature Republic', and 'Bandi Nail', is known as the 'Hand of Midas' in the beauty industry. In addition, Lullua received a favorable response when it held its first offline sale at the Veruna Dome in Japan, where MBC's 'Show! Music Core' in Japan was held. It is said that local fans crowded the site to buy Lullua products. In addition, BAE173's J-min, Hangyul, and Youngseo and FANTASY BOYS' Hong Sungmin and Kim Gyurae released Lullua's main theme song 'To. My Dear', drawing attention from K-pop fans around the world. A Lulua representative explained, “It is a brand that aims to convey ‘beauty that shines on its own’ to everyone.”

isp20240712000161.800x.0.jpg

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Press Pics: FANTASY BOYS Stills for Music Core in Japan, to be broadcast on the 17th

GSL1CE9a0AACyvU

GSL1CFHbcAAcMeo

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Announcement: FANTASY BOYS' 1st Fanmeeting in Korea 'Summer in the Fantasy' that was set to occur on the 27th has been postponed, new date yet to be picked

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official KR Twitter Updates: Wrapping Up Fansign Sessions

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240714 HAPPY HIKARU DAY!

240714 FANTASY BOYS 19th Youtube Live: HAPPY HIKARU DAY

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240714 Fancafe Post: Happy Karu day !!
By: Hikaru
まず祝ってくれたみんな本当にありがとう!
みんなのおかげでこれから一年またさらに元気が出そうだよ😭

こうやってたくさんのみんなに祝われるのはまだ少し、ぎこちない気もしたけど、みんなからの溢れんばかりに嬉しい言葉を聞き続けてだんだん実感が湧いていったよ。ありがとう。何を書いたらいいかも少しわからなかったりするけど、今年1年の抱負と何をしたいかは書こうと思う!
やっぱり好きなことをして、音楽もたくさん聞いて最終的にはみんなに共有してあげたいなと、、、まだまだ全然大変なことはあるだろうけどきっとやっていけると自信を持って行きます。

ファンタジーボーイズは最高のファンタジーを見せ、俺は俺としてかっこよく面白い奴に、Bandiはいつも一緒に。そんなことを思いました。

みんな改めていつもありがとう。
それから一番の理解者である家族、ありがとう。

ひかる

우선 축하해준 여러분 너무 고마워!
덕분에 남은 올해 더 힘낼 수 있을 것 같아😭

이렇게 많은 사람들에게 축하 받는 일이 처음에는 조금 어색했지만, 축하의 말들을 계속 듣다보니 점점 실감이 나더라고. 정말 고마워.

어떤 말을 해야할지, 조금 서툴지만, 남은 올 한 해의 포부와 무엇을 하고 싶은지 쓰려고 해!

역시 좋아하는 것을 하고, 음악도 많이 듣고, 최종적으로는 모두에게 공유해 주고 싶어… 앞으로도 힘든 일이 있겠지만 무조건 잘 해나갈 수 있다고 생각하고, 자신 있게 나아갈거야.

판타지 보이즈로서 최고의 판타지를 보여주고, 나는 나로서 멋있게 멋있게 재밌는 놈으로, 반디는 항상 함께..그런 생각을 했어.

다들 항상 고마워
그리고 늘 이해해주는 가족들 고맙습니다.

히카루

首先非常感谢祝贺我的人!
托大家的福,今后一年也会更有力量😭

虽然被这么多人祝贺还挺别扭的,但是从大家那里一直听到开心的话语,越来越有真实感了。谢谢。虽然不知道该写什么,但今年一年的抱负和想写什么就写吧!
果然做自己喜欢的事情,多听音乐,最终想分享给大家... 虽然到目前为止还有些困难,但我有信心一定能做到。

Fantasy Boys展现了最棒的Fantasy,作为我帅气的有趣的家伙,Bandy一直在一起。我是这么想的。

再次感谢大家。
还有,谢谢你最理解我的家人。

光

First of all, thank you so much for congratulating me!
Thanks to you all, I think I'll cheer up for another year 😭

It still seemed a little awkward to be congratulated by so many people, but as I kept hearing overflowing happy words from everyone, I realized it. Thank you. I'm a little clumsy with what to write, but I'm trying to write my aspirations for this year and what I want to do!
As expected, I want to do what I like, listen to a lot of music, and finally share it with everyone...There will be difficult things for sure in the future, but I will go with confidence that I can do it no matter what.

Fantasy boys show the best fantasy, I'm a cool funny guy as usual, and Bandi is always together...That's what I thought.

Thank you again, everyone.
And thank you to my family, who are always understanding me.
Hikaru

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
@seunghee81_63 IG Story Update with FANTASY BOYS WOOSEOK, MINSEO, SUNGMIN & GYURAE

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Member Twitter Updates

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
K-SOUL reactivated his personal IG

He also opened a new Tiktok account

All K-SOULs Official SNS

【抖音 Douyin】1. 苏尔k-soul https://v.douyin.com/i29Vf2gP/ 2. 苏尔报备日记(日常アカウント) https://v.douyin.com/i29VQpYt/
【微博 Weibo】1. 苏尔k-soul https://weibo.com/u/2872781455 2. 苏尔工作室(中国内個人事務所) https://weibo.com/u/6109323794
【小红书 Red】苏尔k-soul ⠀ID:ksoul_officialhttps://x.gd/AwhDI
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kkkk_soul/
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@ksoul_official

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240715 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey]
Wow, what a lucky day! Today is Chobok. I found out from Bandi's letters. Thank you. I'm glad I can come as the Monday fairy on Chobok. Hehe. Today must be a different day for Bandi members around the world, right? In Korea, where I am, today is Chobok (the first of the three hottest days of summer). According to Naver Knowledge Encyclopedia, we mainly eat Samgyetang in Korea. You might wonder why we eat hot soup on a hot day. Well, I didn't find any resources on this, but my personal thought is that on hot days, we stay in cool or shaded places, right? Naturally, our bodies cool down and our internal organs contract, so eating warm Samgyetang boosts metabolism, makes us sweat, and helps lower body heat. Personally, I find that eating hot food and sweating feels more refreshing and cooling than using an air conditioner. That's why we often say "Ah~ refreshing~" when drinking hot soup. I think that's the feeling. Or maybe we eat foods that warm the body, like chicken, ginseng, astragalus, and jujube, to prevent catching a summer cold from only consuming cold things? If any Bandi members know the exact reason, please share. For Bandi members living in countries with summer, do you have any special foods to beat the heat? If so, please share with us.

In Korea, we also eat red bean porridge on Boknal (the three hottest days of summer). I thought it was only eaten on Dongji (winter solstice), so I found it interesting. Some people visit valleys and do sand bathing on the beach. They also eat watermelon and melon! I want to enjoy water activities again, haha. I have memories of my parents always making Samgyetang or ordering chicken for dinner on Boknal. It was very delicious and refreshing. I am grateful for my mother's effort in preparing Samgyetang for the family even in hot weather. I think it was possible because of love. The power of love is amazing. I always feel the tremendous power of love from Bandi members. Bandi 😙❤️Bandi members in summer, don't suffer from the heat and eat something delicious~ Those in winter, be careful of colds. Let's all do our best this week 💪

P.S. By the way, Wooseok had soybean noodles for lunch 🤣

The drink I posted the day before yesterday was coconut water. 🥥

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240716 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey] Celebrating 300 days since debut
Hello Bandi, today marks the 300th day since our debut. July 15 of last year was the first day I talked with Bandi. Time has flown by quickly because I’ve been with you. Actually, today I looked at myself from back then, the Wooseok from a year ago. I had shy abs with tattoo stickers on them, and soft cheeks... And now, Wooseok's abs have grown a lot compared to a year ago. Hoho. It seems like I’ve lost a lot of face fat too. I’m very happy that my change with Bandi has been a ‘growth’. Thank you, Bandi. I love you 3,000 ❤

P.S. Today's dinner recommendation is chicken🍗

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Notice: Kaedan hasnt been participating in the latest schedules because of health concerns

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Lullua Beauty promotion at Music Core in Japan

Top Bottom