⋆.ೃ࿔* Shine the Way! FANTASY BOYS & Bandi Official Thread ✨ MAKE A FANTASY OUT NOW!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Pitter-Patter-Love at Music Bank in Japan

Press Articles about the broadcast

Fantasy Boys, 'Show! Music Core in Japan' stage that captivated 70,000 audiences​

b5ad7c4e-17d4-46c3-a3d9-a554e453fece.jpg

At the 'Show! Music Core in Japan' event that was the center of attention of K-pop fans from Korea and abroad, not only the Fantasy Boys' stage but also the first offline sale of beauty brand Lullua was held, drawing much attention. At the same time as the offline sale, Lulua models, Fantasy Boys' Hong Sung-min and Kim Gyu-rae, attended a fan signing event and heightened the atmosphere of the event with advertisements on the electronic billboards before the audience's entrance on both days of the show.

While Fantasy Boys and Lulua caught the attention of the 70,000 people who visited the 'Show! Music Core in Japan' event with various promotions, Lulua's popularity is growing in Japan, with 20,000 sets of lip serum, essence cushion, and tone-up sunscreen being purchased. In addition, beauty brand Lulua plans to continue its explosive growth by starting domestic sales on the 19th.

Lulua had previously released the theme song 'To. My Dear', CLASS:y Bo-eun's theme song 'Savior' (세비어) has captured the hearts of fans with a special editing MV. Expectations are also high for CLASS:y Bo-eun and Lulua's theme song 'Savior', which will be released at noon on the 18th.

RIIZE → Stray Kids 'Show! Music Core in JAPAN', broadcast today (17th)​

ce78e169-5322-4822-ac98-eb31765485b8.jpg

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official KR Twitter Update: Music Core in Japan Broadcast

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Member Twitter Updates

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240719 FANTASY BOYS 51st Instagram Live - SUNGMIN & GYURAE x Lullua Beauty

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Official KR Twitter Updates: Wrapping Up Fansigns

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
K-SOUL IG Update

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240722 HAPPY MINSEO DAY!

FANTASY BOYS 20th Youtube Live - Minseo Birthday Live

Fancafe Post: Bandi, today is my birthday 😘🥳
By: Minseo

Today is my birthday~ It feels like it's been a while since I wrote a letter here on the fan cafe. Were you waiting?! ㅎㅎㅎ It's not common to receive so many birthday wishes from so many people, and I'm just happy that I can have this rare experience. It might sound cliché, but it's all thanks to all of you, my dear Bandi, who like and support me🥰😍 You've said so many kind words and given me gifts, and today, I feel like the happiest person in the world🤤 I used to think I wasn't someone who got moved easily, but you all always succeed in touching my heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My amazing Bandi❤️ I'm always grateful, and you all increase the frequency of my happiness, which feels like it's the driving force of my life!! I'll always do my best to be someone you can be proud of, and to be that kind of person for you, too. These days, it keeps raining and it's humid, so you might feel a bit down, but the rain will stop eventually, and it will be sunny again as if it never happened, so don't be too down and I hope you can find happiness by looking at me😎 Once again, thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and I love you💕❤️

P.S. My birthday wish this year is for all of you, my Bandis, to have no sad moments and only filled with happiness~! (And for the members too)

6mWQ9Pn.jpg

JumPdXc.jpg

KX9vLSw.jpg

ZU5J6gw.jpg

vm2nK7S.jpg

jmfEkRZ.jpg

h0csTHr.jpg

VmMvrl8.jpg

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
K-POP HOUSE's coverage of Music Core in Japan feat FANTASY BOYS

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
240722 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey]
By: Wooseok
Bandi, today in Korea is called ‘Daeseo’. It’s the hottest day after the rainy season ends. Where I am, it's extremely hot and cloudy with intermittent rain. The news refers to this as ‘Goblin Weather’ or ‘Goblin Rainy Season’, which I found interesting. According to Namu Wiki, a goblin is a beneficial spirit or fairy that plays cheerful pranks and offers fair wagers with its supernatural powers and skills. When I think of a goblin, I imagine one with long fangs protruding from its mouth, long ears, a large muscular body, and holding a club with horns. The image of a goblin is cute in my mind. When I was young, there was a children's program in Korea featuring a goblin, so I'm very familiar with them. I had a soft toy baseball bat at home, and I remember wrapping it with gold and silver foil, adding horns to make it look like a goblin club. Thinking about making those things brings back fond memories of my childhood. Now, I only know Bandi.

By the way, as you read this, if the first thing that came to your mind when you saw the word goblin was the drama "Goblin," raise your hand 👋.

Some of our Bandis might be more familiar with the drama "Goblin." For reference, I remembered it while searching about goblins much later 😅.Shall we try wearing a coat and becoming goblins sometime? 😚Just kidding.

I've heard that goblins are also skilled in wealth? In honor of this goblin weather, I hope all the lucky Bandis reading this receive an abundance of fortune. Receive all the luck 🎊.

What image do you have of goblins? If not goblins, are there any similar fairies or ghostly friends? I'm curious.

P.S.There was a song I wanted to recommend on our 300th day.It’s "New Tomorrow" by Fantasy Boys.

I introduced some of you to aged kimchi stew during the fan signing event. At that time, I said it was 10 years old. Afterward, I asked my mother and she said the one I ate was actually 3 years old.I apologize for the misinformation. Sorry, Bandi 😅🙏.

Actually, the goblin rainy season is originally a unique Korean weather characteristic, but the reason it's become so extreme this year is because global warming is accelerating…🥲. Not just goblin rain, but there are abnormal weather patterns occurring all over the world. Let's all keep fighting 💪.Let’s protect the Earth together 🌏.

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
Schedule Update: FANTASY BOYS are confirmed to attend ISAC 2024

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins