⋈ The Official Monsta X Thread ⋈

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Hyungwon's teaser made me miss his long hair again, it was such a look on him :wow:
929212e7ffe4ccfd9e126f147bd3275e3a30edbb.jpg
fddbd1223b7d3332b6cfc053ae3bbe59244f3be0.jpg

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Monsta X idol room pre-view:

I can't wait :peepopbirthday:
It still cracks me up that Shownu knows about Shownuthesims :TzuyuKek:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Can anyone tune me into the wonho situation ?
I'm assuming you know who Jung Da Eun is right?

Basically, Jung Da Eun is claiming that they used to live with Wonho pre-debut and that he owes money for rent etc from the time they were living together. Da Eun posted some conversations with Wonho's lawyers online (I haven't seen the original conversations, but apparently they wouldn't let Da Eun talk to Wonho directly and Da Eun was demanding to talk to Wonho himself about the money). Starship have said that it's all false and that they're going to take legal action. Jung Da Eun has since deleted the conversations.

I don't know whether it's just malicious rumours or if it's true because so far no actual evidence has been posted other than those text messages. Personally, I'm not going to jump to conclusions because the text messages are one-sided and it's suspicious that they were deleted after Starship threatened to take legal action.

I just hope this mess is cleared up soon because Wonho can't seem to catch a break recently :sadpepe:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
I'm assuming you know who Jung Da Eun is right?

Basically, Jung Da Eun is claiming that they used to live with Wonho pre-debut and that he owes money for rent etc from the time they were living together. Da Eun posted some conversations with Wonho's lawyers online (I haven't seen the original conversations, but apparently they wouldn't let Da Eun talk to Wonho directly and Da Eun was demanding to talk to Wonho himself about the money). Starship have said that it's all false and that they're going to take legal action. Jung Da Eun has since deleted the conversations.

I don't know whether it's just malicious rumours or if it's true because so far no actual evidence has been posted other than those text messages. Personally, I'm not going to jump to conclusions because the text messages are one-sided and it's suspicious that they were deleted after Starship threatened to take legal action.

I just hope this mess is cleared up soon because Wonho can't seem to catch a break recently :sadpepe:
so jang and wonho lived together that's Interesting :tea2:

Top Bottom