⋈ The Official Monsta X Thread ⋈

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
This whole situation has been on my mind all day, I keep desperatley checking twitter for updates like every five seconds :sejeongcry:

A

Aerith

This whole situation has been on my mind all day, I keep desperatley checking twitter for updates like every five seconds :sejeongcry:

I told myself I was going to stay off twitter and H+ today, cause honestly... I feel like I need a break from K-Pop today but here I am. It hurts, but I also can't stay away. I just keep hoping for some update... anything.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I told myself I was going to stay off twitter and H+ today, cause honestly... I feel like I need a break from K-Pop today but here I am. It hurts, but I also can't stay away. I just keep hoping for some update... anything.
If Wonho hadn't of left the group I may well have just left Kpop altogether today. The way he left the group made me really sad though so I don't want to go down without a fight. I just want this whole ordeal to be over as quickly and mess free as possible. I just want to know that he's okay .

A

Aerith

If Wonho hadn't of left the group I may well have just left Kpop altogether today. The way he left the group made me really sad though so I don't want to go down without a fight. I just want this whole ordeal to be over as quickly and mess free as possible. I just want to know that he's okay .

I'm not ready to give up, I still want to hold out hope and do whatever I can. But like you, I just want to know he's okay too.

Your sig btw just a reminder of why I love him and all of the group.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I really hope this goes well. So glad Korean Monbebes are showing so much support right now. I hope Wonho sees it.

Yeah same! I really hope it does something if at least just to make Wonho feel better

This situation is so messed up... I'm sure all Monbebes and Starship fans are in shock/angry/sad, because to me it feels wrong...

I cant really stomach the fact that it was that same woman:knifeduck:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Just a conspiracy that I've been thinking about:

The more I think about it the more I understand the situation. Han Seo Hee's motiviation to destroy idols is probably because she's a failed trainee so she's bitter and determined to bring down others who achieved things she couldn't. Jung Da Eun was connected to Wonho predebut and they were clearly close (possibly in a relationship). I don't know what happened to their relationship after debut, but it seems like they parted on a bad note. Clearly Jung Da Eun still holds ill feelings towards Wonho so she's using this as an opportunity to get revenge. The timing is all to calculated for this to be a coincidence. I honestly think they had something to do with the whole Me too scandal too. It's highly suspicious that the account that started all that is deleted along with the tweet. All of this happened just as Monsta X were making a comeback too. Basically, the pair of them have some kind of vendetta against Wonho because they're bitter and hateful and they don't really care about the money all they care about is clout. People may call Wonho a nugu, yet Han Seo Hee got her wish, the media are all talking about her.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Okay, so I just noticed something interesting in Starship's statement. They stated that they had reported to the police about malicious accusations against Monsta X on July 4th.

I posted this in this thread on July 14th:
So I just watched Wonho's Vlive from yesterday and I've seen a lot of people commenting that he looked sad and I agree. He just seemed like really exhausted. I don't know maybe I'm reading too much into things, but I just worry about him. He seems like the type of person who hides his pain.

Anyone else watched the Vlive and think the same?

I don't want to get too carried away with conspiracies or anything, but if that's the case then this has probably been going on for quite a while and Starship have been trying their best to keep it all under wraps. It would also make sense why Wonho was looking so sad and withdrawn at that particular time :wherearethelies:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
The lyrics for these songs fit the current situation too eerily so it makes me cry listening to them now :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Least you feel something I've been numb for like a week
I can't believe how long it's been already, it feels like everything happened yesterday yet it feels like we've been waiting for Wonho to come back for a century :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
So in the end Starshit really did delete Wonho from the website as a member of the group:

I'm so mad right now! I feel like they used us by feeding us false hope with their silence and leaving Wonho listed as a member during promotions. They clearly deliberatley waited until promotions were over and then deleted him :angry:
Of course I still want to support the remaining members, but the way they used us was plain wrong.
Like look at this, talk about mixed signals:

My hope of Wonho returning to the group is almost non-existent at this point. My only hope now is that Wonho can pull a Jay Park by clearing his name and having a successful solo career. I just hope he can re-unite with the members when their contract with Starshit is finally over.

Top Bottom