⋈ The Official Monsta X Thread ⋈

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
so jang and wonho lived together that's Interesting :tea2:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were in a relationship pre-debut back when Wonho was an Ulzzang.
Some people think that Wonho was in a relationship to protect him/her when they were transitioning (I've seen people using both him/her pronouns so I don't know which are correct to use)

tumblr_l91nov3nKk1qa5dcno1_640.jpg
tumblr_inline_oa2nz5Gagz1rbza51_250.png

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Can anyone tune me into the wonho situation ?
I just found this translation of the text messages in case you're interested:
"Wonho's Lawyer (WL): Hello, I'm the lawyer representing MONSTA X's Wonho. The post Jung Da Eun made online has found its way to media outlets, so I'm attempting to confirm the facts. I ask that you confirm the details of who you're talking about and what the facts are behind the statement, 'Hoseok, exactly when are you going to pay me back?'
Jung Da Eun (J): Please tell Shin Hoseok to contact me directly.
WL: Can we meet perhaps? I'll accurately relay the message.
J: Come to Songdo. Let's see each other at [address].
WL: Is there any way you can come to our office? It's around Gwanghwamun.
J: I don't think there's a reason for me to go over there. I don't think it's right that I should personally go over there when I'm the one who's the victim.
WL: What damages did you suffer exactly? Wonho does not believe there's any money that should be repaid, so he's very curious. If you explain the exact damages, I can relay the message accurately, and I'll make sure you don't suffer any damages.
J: He thinks that 2 million Won ($1711.32 USD) was all there was to repay? I'm laughing because it's such nonsense. We lived in Yeoksamdong together, and we agreed to pay the rent 50:50. Shin Hoseok didn't pay the rent, so the 10 million Won ($8556.74 USD) deposit was taken from me, he took my items and sold them on an auction site, and he borrowed 300-500 thousand Won ($256.71-427.84 USD) from me regularly saying he'll pay me back. Until 2016, he made excuses, saying he hadn't settled accounts with his label. At the end of 2016, I told him to pay me back, so he only sent me 2 million Won over 2 days. That's all he paid back.
WL: I'll confirm this with him. I think it would be good to give me more details on the items and the amounts.
J: [Phone number] Please contact my lawyer here."

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Maybe it's just me reading too much into things, but Wonho and Minhyuk both look sad in the eyes since everything that has happened the past few days:
6d43ecb55f3ac62d12be71fd3fcb3ec3932b9017.jpg
5b6fa6e3e8a48aa88c438d4855e8327dca58125e.jpg

I hope they're doing okay, I'm starting to worry about them because they've been getting so much hate :tears:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were in a relationship pre-debut back when Wonho was an Ulzzang.
Some people think that Wonho was in a relationship to protect him/her when they were transitioning (I've seen people using both him/her pronouns so I don't know which are correct to use)

tumblr_l91nov3nKk1qa5dcno1_640.jpg
tumblr_inline_oa2nz5Gagz1rbza51_250.png
She wants her as pronouns I see I see

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Ugh I knew Wonho looked sad yesterday, he clearly knew he was going to leave. Just look at his facial expressions in this video, he looks like he's on the verge of tears:

:somicry:

A

Aerith

I've been crying all morning like an idiot tbh :sejeongcry:
I wish this was just a nightmare.

I started crying not long after I saw the news. I woke up and saw people saying he had left and I just was in shock. Then I just started crying, I never thought this would happen. They've been my ult group since I got into K-Pop, and the idea of a member being gone... :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I started crying not long after I saw the news. I woke up and saw people saying he had left and I just was in shock. Then I just started crying, I never thought this would happen. They've been my ult group since I got into K-Pop, and the idea of a member being gone... :sejeongcry:
It's scary and sad to think that up until literally days ago Wonho was well loved and was one of the most popular members.
I just can't imagine the group without him. I'm guessing he chose to leave himself because Starship could have just put him in hiatus or something.
This has been the worst possible outcome :somicry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
So someone made a petition for Wonho to stay in Monsta X

I'm actually shocked at how many people have already signed it, I'm glad that there are still others who have faith in him too.
Sadly I doubt Starship will listen though.

A

Aerith

It's scary and sad to think that up until literally days ago Wonho was well loved and was one of the most popular members.
I just can't imagine the group without him. I'm guessing he chose to leave himself because Starship could have just put him in hiatus or something.
This has been the worst possible outcome :somicry:

I'm pretty sure it was his choice, seems he wanted to protect the group. Honestly, even with the juvie thing... people make mistakes and that was when he was younger. I really hope he's doing okay, can't help but worry. :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'm pretty sure it was his choice, seems he wanted to protect the group. Honestly, even with the juvie thing... people make mistakes and that was when he was younger. I really hope he's doing okay, can't help but worry. :sejeongcry:
Yeah I'm so worried about him too. He's such a sensitive person so I pray for his mental health. I hope he has friends that can help support him and I hope the remaining members continue seeing him.

A

Aerith

Yeah I'm so worried about him too. He's such a sensitive person so I pray for his mental health. I hope he has friends that can help support him and I hope the remaining members continue seeing him.

He is, and you can see it in that video you posted. It's' definitely getting to him. I'll always want him to stay in MX but most of all, I just want him to be okay.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
He is, and you can see it in that video you posted. It's' definitely getting to him. I'll always want him to stay in MX but most of all, I just want him to be okay.
I wonder what he's going to do now, like I don't think he'll come back as an idol again.
I hope he still continues to compose music because he's talented and he seems passionate about it.
I'm worried that he'll just stay quiet though because then I'll get worried about him :sejeongcry:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Some updates on the situation:
For those of you who need some updates:
- security guards are now taking kmbb's post it notes up to the company.
- the petition has reached is goal and is now aiming higher
- wonho and the other members are rumoured to be in the conference room discussing wonho's contract

I don't know how reliable this is though.
Source:

Top Bottom