♡ Official I.O.I (아이오아이) Thread ♡ I.5.I - Yes, I Love It!

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
So glad you've made this thread. I've been lurking OH's IOI thread but it's not like I'm able to post anything cause my account there was never confirmed (idk why)

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
So glad you've made this thread. I've been lurking OH's IOI thread but it's not like I'm able to post anything cause my account there was never confirmed (idk why)

If I remember correctly, I think they froze registration because of server issues so maybe that's why? Either, welcome around fellow Aang!

th0gz19

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
If I remember correctly, I think they froze registration because of server issues so maybe that's why? Either, welcome around fellow Aang!

I registered and tried to verify account long before the server issues.
Anyway, I've never been so much interested in Kpop until I found IOI during the start of this year.
Well just to be accurate I've been seeing them everywhere around 2016 here in the Philippines, some stores in malls play their fancams and MVs on an LCD screen maybe to attract customers, I even remember hearing the song Whatta Man a lot when I was reading some opened books inside a book store. However I ignored them cause I thought "here comes another sexy girls on uniform."

I had to go back in time, you know watching Produce 101's first season and after debut watched how their songs evolved ( I really love miss me? album), their own variety shows, appearances on other shows. I also made sure I know any other good songs from other groups like Pristin (damn they're the best in my opinion), Weki Meki, Gugudan (also OguOgu), WJSN, DIA, Chungha, Sohye's web dramas. Right now I caught up with Somi's debut. yay!

Thanks for calling me a fellow Aang ? I'm really proud for the 11 of them.

HimawariAmu

☆Moonbyul Is My Star☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,635
Hello, glad there is a new forum
guess this will be my new place to come for I.O.I members updates ?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Guess I will be here too.

For those who was on OH, I will still continue to post images of the members in their individual threads as long as OH is still up.

I don't really have the time and energy to devote to it here too.

hi!!! glad you made it! ? ? ?

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Guess I will be here too.

For those who was on OH, I will still continue to post images of the members in their individual threads as long as OH is still up.

I don't really have the time and energy to devote to it here too.

heyy byul ?

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Those Adonis gifs of Yeonjung, a slay!

53wIuor.gif

3VCi9yN.gif

NrLz2ph.gif

Thanks for calling me a fellow Aang ? I'm really proud for the 11 of them.

Hey as far as I'm concerned, doesn't matter if you became a fan during P101, or I.O.I days, or 10 days ago, if you love all 11 of them and love I.O.I, then you're a fellow Aang ?

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
BTW guys, please it here when a new Individual thread of our girls are being created so I can link it in OP.
So far, I've seen Somi, Yeonjung, Yoojung, Chungha & Sejeong's official threads being live in this forum, but I don't know about the rest!

Last edited:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,268,900
BTW guys, please it here when a new Individual thread of our girls are being created so I can link it in OP.
So far, I've seen Somi, Yeonjung, Yoojung, Chungha & Sejeong's official threads being live in this forum, but I don't know about the rest!

Here Chaeyeon's: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/the-official-dia-chaeyeon-thread.682/

I saw that you already noticed Doyeon. Seunghee's Eyebrows created Yoojung.

I hope there will be peoples who will create Sohye, Mina, Nayoung and Pinky since I don't want to own too many OPs.

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
There is also a Doyeon thread.

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350

mert

Sensin Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,600
thank you so much for the threads, please don't forget to add tags for easy access :iwillfightyou: <btw why is pinky wanna fight with us? lol

Top Bottom