✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
happy belated birthday, @Stannie! i hope your day was full of treats, good times, and love!
tenor.gif

Thanks, Vampieee! Appreciate it :poggers:

ooh the movie is the prequel for the series right?

that reminds me i still have so many anime movies to catch up (esp demon slayer and violet evergarden :sweat:)

yeah, it's definitely a bit slow sometimes. i saw that it has a second season so maybe it will be more exciting later on, esp if there is any showdown between moriarty and holmes. we'll see :judgingyou:

What audgjs did you recommend me something you haven't finished watching :uwot::TzuyuKek:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Thanks, Vampieee! Appreciate it :poggers:

What audgjs did you recommend me something you haven't finished watching :uwot::TzuyuKek:
fhfhd i finished the series and the first movie already, there’s a second movie that just came out not long ago so i haven’t watched that :TzuyuKek:

edit: i just checked the movie is still not available on streaming services, the only version available is the theater recording :sejeongcry: maybe next year then

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Can someone recommend me a fun anime with romance?
I don't want to go down the king's game route again.
Hmm... maybe one of these might interest you?

finally watched jujutsu kaisen :poggers: the plot itself is very typical shounen, but i like the character designs and the fun scenes in between

also gojo is one beautiful man dndndn
Ain't he just! I love his eyes :poggers:

You know that feeling you get when you're like, "wow I really like this character" that was me with Nobara ajkshfsdaf it usually takes me a while to really consider a character a favourite of mine, like not just from the series their from but in anime/manga in general

I find her weapon with the hammer and nails so cool. She can seem brash and cold but I love her ideals; the one that she spoke about there are only a certain amount of seats in our lives and she doesn't want her heart to be swayed by anyone not sitting in them. Powerful queen :LovePar:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Hmm... maybe one of these might interest you?

Ain't he just! I love his eyes :poggers:

You know that feeling you get when you're like, "wow I really like this character" that was me with Nobara ajkshfsdaf it usually takes me a while to really consider a character a favourite of mine, like not just from the series their from but in anime/manga in general

I find her weapon with the hammer and nails so cool. She can seem brash and cold but I love her ideals; the one that she spoke about there are only a certain amount of seats in our lives and she doesn't want her heart to be swayed by anyone not sitting in them. Powerful queen :LovePar:
Yess!! I really like Nobara when she talks about self-love and how she doesn’t care about all the gender expectations during the fight with Momo :poggers: Plus when she whipped out the rubber hammer too fnnfjf, what a cool character

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Yess!! I really like Nobara when she talks about self-love and how she doesn’t care about all the gender expectations during the fight with Momo :poggers: Plus when she whipped out the rubber hammer too fnnfjf, what a cool character
ikr I loved that :poggers:
and I love when her and Yuuji are being idiots together, so cute

@Vampire you hit big with them +Cards!! I love the borders of the Anime/Manga cards :poggers:
I've decided that I'll probably get Anime/Manga cards instead of Idol since there are a lot more characters I like more than idols ajkhsdfa I want to buy some packs but I'm saving my orbs for when someone tries to extort me for my biases since they're 4-stars :okbye:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533

@Vampire you hit big with them +Cards!! I love the borders of the Anime/Manga cards :poggers:
I've decided that I'll probably get Anime/Manga cards instead of Idol since there are a lot more characters I like more than idols ajkhsdfa I want to buy some packs but I'm saving my orbs for when someone tries to extort me for my biases since they're 4-stars :okbye:
same i’ll get Anime cards too since I like most of the characters in the list. The payout for the Idols packs are not as good so I’ll just save enough to buy my bias card from someone else :sadpepe:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
ooh the movie is the prequel for the series right?

that reminds me i still have so many anime movies to catch up (esp demon slayer and violet evergarden :sweat:)

yeah, it's definitely a bit slow sometimes. i saw that it has a second season so maybe it will be more exciting later on, esp if there is any showdown between moriarty and holmes. we'll see :judgingyou:
yeah, it's a prequel! :poggers:

i love the way the anime/manga cards look, too! quite a few characters i like aren't above 3-stars which is why i went big on the +card debut xD i don't know what my plans are now going forward though :okbye:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
Thank you!! LOL i love the gif you use, saiki birthday is only a few days after me

also love ur current ava, welcome to demon school iruma-kun is such a fun series
95c206f41d78cb83b9d0dc1476b95f8115123872.gif
you're welcome!

and thank you, i started it on a whim not too long ago and i just love it!

clara-valac.gif

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
this season of my hero academia has been so bland!

then it finally gets good again over the last 4 episodes or so? but we only have 2 more left for this season so it's basically over anyway

smh!

anime-kawaii.gif

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
i will continue to scream into the void that is this thread

:sejeongcry: so crazy!!!
naruto was a big part of my adolescence and i still love it to this day​

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I...attempted the first episode of One Piece and I'm already lowkey annoyed by Luffy's demeanor :sweat: Guess I'll have to move onto another anime since I don't think I can handle 900+ episodes of this :Headingout:

Edit:

BTW, can I have my form updated pls? Thanks
607491793831067648.png

Name: Stannie
Favorite Anime: Hunter x Hunter, Violet Evergarden, Death Note, The Promised Neverland, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Favorite Manga: n/a
Favorite Characters: Levi Ackerman, L, Killua, Violet Evergarden
Birthday: 7/28

Last edited:
Top Bottom