✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
As we get closer to Blue Lock Season 2, I am getting more and more excited. What Ego did in Season 1 is something that I as a Sports Science student is studying right now: The Psychology, the physiology demand of the sport, the biomechanics, and many more.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭447,750
been enjoying my rewatch of my hero academia :poggers:
i'm on season 4 right now
the further i've gotten before is season 5, so i'm behind what's airing right now, but i'll probably catch up after a couple of weeks or so!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
Wait...
- No heian flashback
- No new Yuji/Itadori family flashbacks
- No Satoru revival in sight
- (probably) no Sukuna backstory
and I thought MHA's final few episodes were ass...

:exit:
The latest arc, in particular, has essentially been a speedrun to the death of all of my faves.I don't see 5 chapters being enough to wrap up the series unless we get a sequel series (a la Tokyo Ghoul re).

I guess I'll be going back to jjk doujin hell for a while.
I'll speedrun the final chapters once the series officially wraps up since reading MHA week by week during the final chapters was pretty painful

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭447,750
Wait...
- No heian flashback

The latest arc, in particular, has essentially been a speedrun to the death of all of my faves. I don't see 5 chapters being enough to wrap up the series unless we get a sequel series (a la Tokyo Ghoul re).

I'll speedrun the final chapters once the series officially wraps up since reading MHA week by week during the final chapters was pretty painful
wtf can you please hide your manga spoilers :shockedsua:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭795,259
HUNTER X HUNTER COMEBACK :poggers:

gonna appreciate the few chapters we're going to get before it becomes hiatus x hiatus again :hehe:

I am gonna wait until the whole dark continent arc is over before I start reading it :overheat:

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Wait...
- No heian flashback

The latest arc, in particular, has essentially been a speedrun to the death of all of my faves.I don't see 5 chapters being enough to wrap up the series unless we get a sequel series (a la Tokyo Ghoul re).

The story keep getting downhill and downhill which is a big disappointment considering the big potential it have.

Ever since the GOAT Satoru die, it is just pumping in characters after characters to die. And also, I don't want to accept that Nobara is really dead

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
The story keep getting downhill and downhill which is a big disappointment considering the big potential it have.

Ever since the GOAT Satoru die, it is just pumping in characters after characters to die. And also, I don't want to accept that Nobara is really dead
Same here. JJK looks like it'll end similarly to some of my more recent Shonen favourites by speedrunning to the ending. Nobara being confirmed dead was the icing on the cake in that aspect. Like... there are times when killing the main cast in a speedrun to the death works quite well (imo The Suicide Squad pulled it off well) but I just don't see it working in JJK. I still can't forgive the author for killing my favourite onii-chan Choso.

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Same here. JJK looks like it'll end similarly to some of my more recent Shonen favourites by speedrunning to the ending. Nobara being confirmed dead was the icing on the cake in that aspect. Like... there are times when killing the main cast in a speedrun to the death works quite well (imo The Suicide Squad pulled it off well) but I just don't see it working in JJK. I still can't forgive the author for killing my favourite onii-chan Choso.

Indeed. And CHOSO! Yuji's best brother! Lmao, I still the thunder guy being hyped up, only to end up dead straight away....

I am just happy that Todo have not been killed off yet....

Anyway I rather a sequel to JJK rather than the series being speedrun to death.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
GVjrEnZWAAAQZVx

NOBARAAAAA!!!!!!
WELCOME BACK!

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Welp, I'm back to being seated :covfefe::covfefe::covfefe:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭795,259
I started reading Akatsuki no Yona again after like 2 years of break. It looks like it’s in final arc now… I didn’t even know it would be ending soon. I wished I waited a little longer. Cliffhanger is too much :viva:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭776,051
I just watched Kaiju No. 8 and it's quite fun and enjoyable :poggers: Feels kinda like a parody of AOT, Parasyte, One Punch Man, and World Trigger :think:Regardless, i liked the humor and the characters are likable enough. But ugh, now i gotta wait until next year for season 2!! Tis why i hate watching ongoing anime :overheat:

Last edited:

fromisJelly

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Sept is upon us which mean one more month to Blue Lock Season 2 :glam: :blushblob:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,821
Pronouns
She/Her
I started Blue Lock again after only watching one episode last year from a friend’s recommendation. Today a student mentioned it so I’m back on that grind

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭776,051
I started watching Hell's Paradise. It's alright so far...a tad bit like the Exam arc in HxH. But im kinda annoyed at how some animes tend to romanticize killing/killers like there's some depth to it ajgdjsk :overheat:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
Between both Bluelock & Haikyuu I've been binging a whole bunch of sports anime/manga lately and I think I just found another fun one in the process:
Rugby Rumble/Saikyou no Uta

As a rugby watcher and manga enjoyer, this is just my style. Also, the MC is kinda cute. He's a literal gremlin

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 3.36.21 AM.png

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭795,259
Between both Bluelock & Haikyuu I've been binging a whole bunch of sports anime/manga lately and I think I just found another fun one in the process:
Rugby Rumble/Saikyou no Uta

As a rugby watcher and manga enjoyer, this is just my style. Also, the MC is kinda cute. He's a literal gremlin

View attachment 3998
He looks like he could be from demon slayer :poggers:

Top Bottom