Ask the Awards Team

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Is there any life hack to knowing what are the most recent badges added to the system?

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,535,815
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be really nice if you could try!

first photo

Hey there! We were able to edit the first but the second one was impossible for us sorry; no matter how much we tried to edit it, it was too bright, yellow or even pink/red too, so I'm sorry but we had to discard it; I hope you understand it!

00JrwGT.png

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
Hey there! We were able to edit the first but the second one was impossible for us sorry; no matter how much we tried to edit it, it was too bright, yellow or even pink/red too, so I'm sorry but we had to discard it; I hope you understand it!

00JrwGT.png

Not a problem at all! Thank you so much for your kindness and hard work :shablob:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Do these look better at all? Bona's needed recoloring and sharpening, and Exy's needed just recoloring. I hate Dispatch so much but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

lX0NOU6.png
->
g1Z0mB5.png

(original image)

VJEEmj0.png
->
Z5xpgRK.png

(original image)

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
For alternative badge you need to ask the thread if they want one or not.

If the answer is yes then you have 2 options, either use the second most voted one as the alternative or re-vote on all the suggestions you had originally. This too should be asked on the thread! As an example, swing by the blackpink thread where I have a poll up for the exact same thing 😄

You can get both!
Thanks for answering! Although I do have one more query..can both the official and alternative badge be on display?

Also, would it be okay for me to reupload awards to imgur in order to sort them into color coded folders for the badge arrangement thread

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,535,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Do these look better at all? Bona's needed recoloring and sharpening, and Exy's needed just recoloring. I hate Dispatch so much but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

lX0NOU6.png
->
g1Z0mB5.png

(original image)

VJEEmj0.png
->
Z5xpgRK.png

(original image)

Hey there! First one is kinda bright tbh; we recommend to add some contrast and/or shadows/darkening; sorry about that!
Second one is good to go!

Thanks for answering! Although I do have one more query..can both the official and alternative badge be on display?

Also, would it be okay for me to reupload awards to imgur in order to sort them into color coded folders for the badge arrangement thread

Hey there! You can indeed display both group badges as long as you have enough posts to get them!
As for your second question, yes you can do that! Good luck with it!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
Is there a way to buy unique badges? I know you can donate a certain amount to get one but I'm wondering if we could purchase a form like the otp badges for an individual badge?

M

moon_ravn

Is there a way to buy unique badges? I know you can donate a certain amount to get one but I'm wondering if we could purchase a form like the otp badges for an individual badge?

Uniques can't be bought in any way, they are exclusive for staff or donors as of the moment, sorry!

S

Some

Edit2 : i just want to ask if any of these mocks are ok

mock19.png
mock20.png
mock21.png
mock22.png
mock18.png
mock16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Uniques can't be bought in any way, they are exclusive for staff or donors as of the moment, sorry!
you can also get a unique award as a reward when you get 100 threads selected to get featured on our Hallyu+ Twitter!

so please post lots of threads and maybe you’ll get selected! :shablob:

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Edit2 : i just want to ask if any of these mocks are ok

mock19.png
mock20.png
mock21.png
mock22.png
mock18.png
mock16.png
  1. the eyesmile is too strong, lq, would need recoloring
  2. the eyesmile is too strong, would need recoloring
  3. the eyesmile is too strong, would need recoloring [2]
  4. not even the right size, it's 92x92 px while the right size is 100x100 px; and still, the eyesmile issue
  5. bad coloring, too dark, lq
  6. this is alright but i'd still need a bit of recoloring as she's too pink

Back again to see if these (new) mocks are ok :

mock27.png
mock29.png
  1. looks off center, i'd push her to the right just a bit but it's fixable - as long as the og pic allows
  2. looks like it would need a tiny bit of recoloring but it's also fixable

Top Bottom