Ask the Shop+ Team

L

larme

Hi idk if you need WJSN light stick but I made this real quick :bakacat: idk if it will work but I will link original too

ivQmzS6.png

28z7CQn.jpg
Hi, if you want to have the WJSN lightstick added to the Shop, you'll need to purchase a Custom Item Request Form and then request it in the thread here!

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hello, just a question.
If ever I purchased an Award Request Form, do I need to provide the mock badges for it or the pictures?

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,534,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, just a question.
If ever I purchased an Award Request Form, do I need to provide the mock badges for it or the pictures?
Hey there! When you buy the Award Request Form you don't need to provide mocks/pictures if you can't or don't want to; as stated in the description of the item you just need to buy it, create the voting thread, inform us in the ask an awards team member thread immediately after creating the thread and manage the whole thread just like another normal one!
So the only responsability you'll have when you buy it is being the OP, managing the thread, and informing us immediately after buying and creating the thread; hope that all made sense!

perspherspley

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hey there! When you buy the Award Request Form you don't need to provide mocks/pictures if you can't or don't want to; as stated in the description of the item you just need to buy it, create the voting thread, inform us in the ask an awards team member thread immediately after creating the thread and manage the whole thread just like another normal one!
So the only responsability you'll have when you buy it is being the OP, managing the thread, and informing us immediately after buying and creating the thread; hope that all made sense!
I see, thank you for the reply.

perspherspley

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hello, just a question so say if an album has three different versions of it, it is possible for all three of them to be in the shop?
For example, this album has 16 different version with a different cover on them Suki to Iwasetai so can I get all the version of a copy on the shop?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, just a question so say if an album has three different versions of it, it is possible for all three of them to be in the shop?
For example, this album has 16 different version with a different cover on them Suki to Iwasetai so can I get all the version of a copy on the shop?

If you buy a custom item form for each one, that should be fine

Kimono

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,640

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her

Kimono

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,640
Sorry to sound like an idiot, but are these physical items or items to show on your side bar here? I thought they were literal albums and plush toys etc you can buy. Presuming not?! 🤦‍♀️ I’m an idiot!

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry to sound like an idiot, but are these physical items or items to show on your side bar here? I thought they were literal albums and plush toys etc you can buy. Presuming not?! 🤦‍♀️ I’m an idiot!

Yeah sorry, they aren't real!

Top Bottom