⨭236,462
Wew, my card
3SRhUX7.png

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Ooh, I really like the idea of this! Gonna try and make my card sometime this week. :shablob:
I feel like I've been at a complete standstill for the longest time and I'm kinda lazy to do things on my own accord but I hope getting involved with others will motivate and inspire me since I've been wanting to improve my graphic design skills for a while now.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Your level lol. Super cute great job!
Thank you! Even though it's simple, I was sweating bc I can't remember the last time I've done something that wasn't making a gif. :sweat:

WOw this is good. How do you make the pic exceed the circle border?
Thank you! :heartublob:
It's kind of similar to what Seriously did with their card! I had two layers of the same image: one to select the circle area and another that was outside the circle which I used the lasso tool to select what I wanted (the top of his head), then I merged the two layers together.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,750
WOw this is good. How do you make the pic exceed the circle border?
It's kind of similar to what Seriously did with their card! I had two layers of the same image: one to select the circle area and another that was outside the circle which I used the lasso tool to select what I wanted (the top of his head), then I merged the two layers together.
I did mine by duplicating the base circle layer and putting it up front, then just used gimps fuzzy select tool to grab where the bottom of the png was sticking out, delete that then the top circle... ta-dahhhh.
mUKkJHO.png

I've currently been playing with inserting GIFs into images, I'm still super rusty at it, but there's some potential for some cool stuff. :bakacat:
egI0mwN.gif

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
I figure this club is good for questions like these
Is there any website where you can find good color scheme/palette or to find which color goes well with which color? :wherearethelies: I struggle with this while making GFX when i pick 1 color but don't know the other color that can go well with the color i picked

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Is there any website where you can find good color scheme/palette or to find which color goes well with which color? :wherearethelies: I struggle with this while making GFX when i pick 1 color but don't know the other color that can go well with the color i picked

I like to use this site for similar colours when I'm doing art. This one does different shades from white to black of any given colour. I don't know much about this site but I think it's closest to what you're looking for.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I did mine by duplicating the base circle layer and putting it up front, then just used gimps fuzzy select tool to grab where the bottom of the png was sticking out, delete that then the top circle... ta-dahhhh.
mUKkJHO.png

I've currently been playing with inserting GIFs into images, I'm still super rusty at it, but there's some potential for some cool stuff. :bakacat:
egI0mwN.gif
I was lowkey inspired to do my picture sticking out after seeing yours; it looked pretty cool :hehe:

That's so cute, hopefully one day if we can re-do our cards we can do a gif picture if we wanted to! But atm, I can only do so much with gifs, especially if inserting it within images or else my ancient laptop combusts into flames :sejeongcry:

Try this one out too: https://colorsupplyyy.com/app !

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
@yerimmie I tried to join the discord server but the invitation is invalid :feelsblankie:

I may have stalked your Taeyong mock OP thread but @sm maid I feel like you might be interested to join this!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,054
Pronouns
She/Her
@yerimmie I tried to join the discord server but the invitation is invalid :feelsblankie:

I may have stalked your Taeyong mock OP thread but @sm maid I feel like you might be interested to join this!

I am! thanks for tagging me

I'll make my card as soon as I have some free time

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
TOPIC 1 SUBMISSIONS:
Card_Template_CCS_Live_copy.png

The first topic is to post something that represents YOU! It can be anything you feel fits you. You can use your favorite piece or create something new!

The first topic round has come to a close! Without further ado, here are the amazing submissions;

Organized Chaos | Seriously

OiGwBUZ.jpg

For the topic of 'You' i decided to take a self referencing approach, by setting a scene containing multiple hints linked to me. The jigsaw was my initial idea, it all just grew from that. The puzzle laying unfinished, represents my inability to get my life together kek.

Youtube Thumbnails | Lavender

20190923_114501_0000.png

I feel like if my Zepeto was a Real Person they would have a YouTube Channel and it would be about helping people and talking about Day to Day stuff

A Cat | Yuki

IfJ2BSU.png

(she drew this herself ya'll)
Cat is lazy so yes im lazy I went a little bit random here and tried to keep it simple as much as i could because i like simplicity. Black cat are usually considered unlucky in some place but people in others place still believed it to be symbols of good luck. Because Red, corresponding with fire, symbolizes good fortune and joy while black is a symbol of danger, corruption and evil. Thats while theres black and red in my work. Black cat is good or bad ? a little confused right ? and that is somewhat me. Also with it bad reputation in many places so it somewhat like Black Sheep. The black color of the sheep was also seen as the mark of the devil in some countries. Majority of people dont want to get close to Black cats and Black sheeps or they can not blend in with the people because they are different or they are all linked to negative things by people.
Some are me some not
but after all i just want to say listen to this "Black Sheep" it explain more

Love | Akidoki

akidoki-me.png

I wanted it to be a bit about the things I love. From my favourite colour to my interests, to the love of my Forum life and the flowers I adore. And of course the Beautiful man I bias.

Molang + Pals | Softest Bun

unknown.png

Molang has been my favorite character for a long time. I love him so much, that I ignore my real biases lol. I got a chance to make mascots on H+, so I love them more than anything. They were inspired by my love for Molang, so I created something that displays them together.

Profile | Chu

3BT8ZYC.gif

I haven't made a profile since before OH died so I thought why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ This represents me cos... well it's my profile, but I also used my favourite gradients and patterns and included a section with my new and updated biases.

Frandae's OP | Frandae

3PoTvSV.png

Since I really like doing OPs (I'm still learning and trying to get better at them tho) I thought the best way to represent the the topic "You" would be doing an OP of myself! Just like an OP for an individual but with my info/stuff: just the basic personal info and some stuff I like/enjoy. Well that's it lmao, hope you all like it!

i h8 myself | yerimmie
task-1-test-2.png

yes i often ask myself how i got on gfx team when i flop like this but hERE YA GO

Fight For Camelot | RenjunSlays

LY3c4Cn.png

Two things that I love the most, History and Games. I created this Game OP based on an idea about King Arthur and his nemesis Mordred. It's pretty minimalistic but this is really the peak of my gfx talent

My character design! | Joo

019974-AA-553-C-424-B-BC79-4334-A6177084.png

This is my first ever character design it’s a logo/mascot that I made for myself and character design is my biggest passion I want to be a character designer in the future so I choose this since it is me I’m a character designer/GFX​

Last edited:
Top Bottom