The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

You need special clearance for that hair do and when you got the nod, it's official. You gonna be center at least for 15 times.

i don't mind that tbh she deserves it she actually cares and isn't leaving after she got her 5 minutes of fame

S

Some

This is creepy but still very hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like chiyori didn't notice till she uploded it. The memes coming out of this are hilarious too 🤣

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

Promoting AKB48 till the end :TzuyuKek:

S

Some

Miu on bacchkoi next week finally we get to see her in variety i always see her in events radios but not variety last time i saw her in variety was bingo i might be wrong & she appered in stuff after that since im not a big fan of team8 or her yet im still getting into her regardless im very excited to see her bext week on this show

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
what was her final ranking?

She didn't make the top 7 , she finished in 12th place ... I don't think they revealed the final votes but from the preliminary I can guess it was 1.5 mil~ for Liu Nian. I really hope management can capitalize on her popularity for Team Sh or even AKB48g

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
STU48 5th single will come out on September 2nd.

More details were released, including the title, “Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou”.

One thing I liked while watching Under Construction was that with each new generation in Nogizaka, they centralize the next single.

I wanted them to do the same, a special 2th generation single.

S

Some

One thing I liked while watching Under Construction was that with each new generation in Nogizaka, they centralize the next single.

I wanted them to do the same, a special 2th generation single.

i mean they have 2 versions of the title tracks so thats still good with takino centering 1kiokada3draft ver & rissen momoka centering 2ki version

S

Some

Ishida chiho signs with an agency

edit: apperently its a sub company of twin planet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yun

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Nooooo not the ship :sejeongcry: Don't take it away pls :noooo:

S

Some

Apperently this happend last week and here i thought 10th gen won't do anything to celebrate because they basically dont speak to each other

Everyone was there except abe maria

Top Bottom