The AKB48 Group Thread

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
So mikana was there as mc i guess good choice its about time they center but why is jonishi not there !! Is she sick or something ? If not leaving her out is stupid she's killing it she always has . Happy for suuchan & karen surprised about haruka but good for her i guess .

--

Akb48 x bis regular model stu bracket results are out
1.fukuda akari
2. Imamura mitsuki
3. Kai cocoa

fukuda akari will proceed to the final round

Dont know which group is next though
Jonishi Rei is there (0:39 in the video)!
Senbatsu lineup was probably decided before Mikana got back, and even if was decided later, it's a bit too soon to put her back in senbatsu imo.

I hope the single cover is at this level (it's the best Umeyamamoto photo I've seen)
EURNS7-UcAEphjz

S

Some

Jonishi Rei is there (0:39 in the video)!
Senbatsu lineup was probably decided before Mikana got back, and even if was decided later, it's a bit too soon to put her back in senbatsu imo.

I hope the single cover is at this level (it's the best Umeyamamoto photo I've seen)
EURNS7-UcAEphjz

Oh great . Because after i saw the video i searched for details on twitter and i didnt see her name so i thought shes not there . Also seeing the video again didnt know it was shinzawas first senbatsu too i thought she was also there tbh congrats ! . If only other 48G managments listened to the fans like nmbs this is full of not just aces and management pushes but fan favorites too its awsome .

turns out the ones who are actually missing were yukitsun & keito . Yukitsun i get it but keito ? Weird but then again last year's singles were mostly if not all a 18 member lineup if it was this time im sure they wouldve gotten in . They dropped team M's momoka the 6th gen girl too and i heard she is popular hopefully they haven't given on them ( keito & momoka ) because even thought they pushed keito alot since the beginning and she has a huge fan base among nmb fans she didn't get big publicly like lapis arch girls & momoka has a decent fan base and was in a couple of magazines her first senbatsu was their latest single in november but didn't gather buzz but they might bring her back it's keito who i'm worried about

Sayuna

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,575
I'm liking the new choices for centers in every group, it's kinda refreshing, like Nappi for HKT and now a double center for NMB, it makes me excited to see what kind of songs they'll do for these girls! and as expected now Suuchan is in NMB senbatsu, I think it's her first time in senbatsu, congrats!

Message from Zukkii, Naachan and Yuiri for SoftBank service:

Preview of Yukirin in the show Azatokute Nani Ga Warui?
it airs on 17/04. it looks like she will play a skit or something!

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
Karen Hara already doing the promotion ... good girl

Last edited:

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
Too, NGT48 and HKT48 Manager retired

NGT48/HKT48 Manager Hayakawa/Ozaki Retired

On April 1, 2020, Flora Co., Ltd/Mercury Co., Ltd . took over the business of NGT48/HKT48 from AKS Co., Ltd.

In addition, in order to review the manager's system in connection with this business transfer, NGT48/HKT48 theater manager Hayakawa/Ozaki resigned on March 31.

S

Some

Akb Members participating in the bis event were revealed today : ( * written based on current ranking* )
1- shitao miu
2- sakaguchi nagisa
3- kubo satone
4- nishikawa rei
5- kawahara misaki
6- omori maho
7- yoshikawa nanase
8- gyoten yurina
9- shimizu maria
10- ma chialing
11- chiba erii
12- takahashi ayane
13- suzuki yuka
14- takahashi sayaka
15- otake hitomi
16- tatsuya makiho
17- yamabe ayu
18- kurosu haruka
19- saki michieda
19- homma mai

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Not sure if you heard but BNK48's Mind has been suspended due to someone (some say an anti fan, some say it was a member) leaking pictures from her private Instagram which included underage drinking, comments about perverted fans, and couple like photos.

She's now been demoted to Kenyussei. But iAm said if she ranks, she can still participate in the scheduled that come with it though, to be honest, if she ends up Ranking in the top 16, she'll have enough activities where it will make no real difference.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575

Akb Members participating in the bis event were revealed today : ( * written based on current ranking* )
1- shitao miu
2- sakaguchi nagisa
3- kubo satone
4- nishikawa rei
5- kawahara misaki
6- omori maho
7- yoshikawa nanase
8- gyoten yurina
9- shimizu maria
10- ma chialing
11- chiba erii
12- takahashi ayane
13- suzuki yuka
14- takahashi sayaka
15- otake hitomi
16- tatsuya makiho
17- yamabe ayu
18- kurosu haruka
19- saki michieda
19- homma mai

VastVillainousAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

I am loving Miu's hostile takeover of AKB voting. If she can continue her momentum, she can rank in the 2021 senbatsu.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
The captains of BNK48/CGM48 took working from home to another level. They each recorded themselves via phone singing an original song.

S

Some

VastVillainousAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

I am loving Miu's hostile takeover of AKB voting. If she can continue her momentum, she can rank in the 2021 senbatsu.

I noticed sometimes the rankings switch at the last moment in these things thats what happened in the stu bracket , nmb bracket and the tgc bracket that miu was a part of because no matter how hard fans work its up to the higher ups in the end if they like it or not . she's standing strong at 1 now but sometimes sakaguchi takes over so i'm afraid history will repeat itself but hey thats just my theory i hope it ends up wrong because if she wins this & gets popular as a model forget 2021 sosenkyo she can get back in akb senbatsu .

Sayuna

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,575

Preview of HKT's new song! I like it, it sounds good and looks good 🥰

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
This look so STU instead of HKT somehow :TzuyuKek: