The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
on the 7th ExWHYZ are going to stream their "HOW HIGH? RELEASE PARTY!!!!" on their Youtube channel

is going to be here, starts in 33 hour from this post

more info

ExWHYZ announced that the release party for their new EP "HOW HIGH?" is going to be live streamed on their Youtube channel!

is going to be on October 7, the place of the event was announced to be "Atom Tokyo" which is considered to be Tokyo's most popular club, the capacity is over 1,000 people but according to the members of ExWHYZ, and despite that it was only opened to the members of their fan club, just one minute after opening reservations all tickets sold out and because so many people wasn't able to get one and isn't viable to change venues they decided that the best solution is to also live stream the event

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
now for B.L.T magazine

would love to see the whole thing but i haven't seen scans from the magazine, hopefully someone decides to share them in the future

for now the project is complete, the ones for maho, yu-ki, mikina and mayu were release already although there is going to be an issue for Midoriko too after she returns to the group

mikina did a TikTok live which i didn't find out about until it already ended

that said i don't even have a TikTok account so...

also seems that in the latest issue of Gekkan WACK there is a contest and the winner is going to get a photo book? mikina is taking part so hopefully she wins

i'm still convinced they are related

F7R4GxQaIAAgGpd

271ABqH.jpg

Moeka Shiotsuka from Hitsujibungaku, a few years ago Mikina used to talk about her and her group a lot until people started asking her if they were related, worth mention that mikina has an older sister although not saying is her

could be a coincidence, sometimes people just look alike for no reason (that or Mikina's dad has some explaining to do)

even if they aren't it still would be nice if they toured together or something like that, Mikina is a huge fan of the band and i'm a big fan of both ExWHYZ and Hitsujibungaku so seems like a win win situation for everyone, probably is never happening due to the difference between their styles

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
this is from a few weeks ago, ExWHYZ finished the first leg of their tour and for the final performance of it they held a contest via a lottery to get tickets for the final performance of part 1, it was held on Okinawa where "Furachina Summer" was recorded

this was an smaller scale concert because it was limited to the winners of the contest, the 2nd leg of the tour is going to start next and there is where they are going to tour with the guest artists, the reason why this one is interesting is because they actually prepared lots of activities, probably the most interesting one was that they held a game of hide and seek with fans, the members divided into teams and went around downtown and if fans spotted them they could ask them for a picture

F6v9waabAAA7whL

the teams were team now, team mayu and yu-ki, team mikina and maho

basically they posted cryptic pictures of their potential locations and told fans to find them, the rules were that taking pictures from afar of the members was ok, taking pictures with them was only allowed if you showed them your fan club id and limited to only one picture per location although you could ask them for another one if you found them in another place again and finally don't be creepy / rude to the members, etc

F6wYQMMa8AA-O6l

F6xVLzObwAAGdsT

F6xtabtaUAAF83u

so this was a few weeks ago so i took the time to actually find a trillion pictures from the event, i'm going to post them before i forget

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
you can divide the event in 3 parts

day event
night event part 1
night event part 2

these ones are from the night event 1

mikina and maho who are members of the sauna club held a talk between them and the audience

F6ykFiIa4AAeiTB

F7B6kOzbUAAFyed
F6yT55eaEAA1-L1

now and mayu who are members of the dance club performed a choreograph

F7MdJ5MaEAApJaf

F61XXLNbAAAO833
F6ymQUGbgAA1RxJ

now and yu-ki who are members of the photography club took the task of documenting the event from their side

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
mikina who is a member of the music club held a DJ set, previously she posted pictures of her practicing with the goal of doing a whole set for this event

F6ySdMSaYAA_EgH

F7MAVwobMAAXOxT

F7MAVwiboAARBzU

F7MABWObkAAN4dr

F7L_tf9bAAA2pqV

F7L_tf5a0AELEwU

Mikina streamed the set on instagram and a fan uploaded the performance to Youtube but i can't find the video anymore

here some videos from twitter

as a task of the photography club Now documented Mikina's set

Yu-ki flirting with the DJ

eating ice cream

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
the hide and seek game

team mayu and yu-ki

F6xiPD3a0AAxX-w

F69WGBtb0AE6oTp

F61Qi8LacAANCq4

F60vgC6akAAOZW9

F68twQAacAAzbwD

F64BvugWsAA9PqT

F64BvuyWcAAewl4

F7L_U-va0AANWqc

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
a few things

so the members weren't on their own but they actually were being accompanied by members of the staff of WACK, i didn't bother bookmarking those but in several pictures you can actually see them walking in front and behind them

F69LuLabIAAJOWV

F6y0Ij-akAEKB3h

F6yUS-3aQAAXVYy

they also only were walking around the areas of the event and actually were moving around the city on private cabs, this one is supposed to be now

F6y0IkBawAAKjkZ

the other thing is that i couldn't find an equal number of pictures for each member because i hit the limit of tweets you can check in a day so those were the only ones that i was able to bookmark, if curious the hashtag for the event was #ExWHYZどこ and #ExWHYZ沖縄

there are also videos from the hide and seek game but i couldn't find many due to hitting the limit of tweets

there are tons of pictures more but i skipped them because fans appear on them and i want to avoid sharing pictures from private individuals, to give you an example of how many people were actually playing

F6wdTW0bUAAQv0Y

and that was just now's side, there were similar crowds for the other members

midoriko wasn't able to attend but members of the staff were giving away masks with her face to her fans

F6ytZF2bUAArZCW

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
this is the video of Mikina's DJ set i was talking about

btw the release party of "HOW HIGH?" is about to start in a few minutes

here

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

豆柴の大群「Sing Along Time!」MUSiC ViDEO​

unboxing

MAMESHiBA published a calendar with "UPCAMiNG" activities related to their new single

F7rJ-YCboAA0fgH

hopefully they also start publishing similar schedules for the other groups, seems pretty handy

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

豆柴の大群 / ぷりぷり "DANCE PRACTiCE MOViE"​

豆柴の大群 / Sing Along Time! "DANCE PRACTiCE MOViE"​

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
MISATO ANDO / Lingling was a guest on Atsuko's new show "#金曜日のメタバース" (i believe Atsuko is the MC?)

MISATO held her art exhibition at "MEET YOUR ART FESTIVAL"

Momoko visited the exhibit

here a close up, it's supposed to be an "self portrait" of MISATO ANDO

F7wKKikaUAABcAY

for example one may notice that her uniform from "Bye Bye Show" is in one of the sides of the central part, she said that the uniform was giving away in a lottery for fans of BiSH but the fan that won contacted her to give it back

here is a behind the scenes article from when Lingling was working on the piece right before the festival, the interview is pretty long and there are tons of pictures and new info about her

also her official web site was finally launched

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
i watched the live stream of the release party of "HOW HIGH?" but i forgot to come back to post about it
(also i had to at least pretend that the other groups also exist :doge: )

F70_xumaYAAv1xZ

F71AA8-b0AA9uRE

they performed the whole EP including the bonus song "Shall We", later they played 6 / 7 songs more from their previous releases + an encore, it's always fun watching them perform live, honestly is no surprise their concerts always sold out

and as expected the EP is really good, i think right now is a tie between xANADU and HOW HIGH? for my favorite ExWHYZ release, there is a lot of variety between the songs but all of them feel like "ExWHYZ" songs, is always nice when you can point to a song and say "that sounds like a BiSH song", "that sounds likes a PEDRO song", etc listening to the EP i really felt that this is how ExWHYZ are supposed to sound like

i really love "6WHYZ", is cool they finally released a song about the members themselves, i need to see a translation of it because i didn't understood everything but is fun seeing the members just having fun and talking about each other

we knew "Furachina Summer" and "NOT SORRY" already since they are the two title tracks, from the two i think i like NS better, i just like how "NOT SORRY" along "FIRST STEP" are more on the rock side, that was something i was missing from their EMPiRE era

"There's no limits" and "Toriko" are good but for some reason i was expecting the later to be the "ballad", the song that actually got that position was "Moonlight, Sunlight" which is a really cool song i think is probably my 2nd favorite track in the EP

"Shall We" reminds me of Higher from their first album, that one was among my favorites from xYZ so safe to say i like this one too

some comments from the producers

btw while the physical release is going to be on the 18th the digital version is already available for download and streaming, i already listened to it

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
new visual for ExWHYZ upcoming "ExWHYZ TOUR 2023 ‘eLATION’part.2:Special Guest Series"

F8FIFg7bgAA2YA1

F8FIFg2bAAAWLJY

i suppose those are their new uniforms, looks good

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
more info on BiS's upcoming single "LAZY DANCE"

from the Wiki

WACK's release calendar for the rest of 2023 (only counting music releases)

October 18thKyrieDEBUTAlbum
October 18thExWHYZHOW HIGH?EP
November 8thBiSLAZY DANCESingle
November 15thGANG PARADEThe Night Park E.P.EP

there may announced a couple more from ASP or BiTE A SHOCK since they haven't have releases in a while

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

Gekkan WACK is holding a contest among the members of the groups, the winner is going to get:

the cover on an issue of Gekkan WACK
a solo photobook
a project on Gekkan WACK

the members who are participating are

Mikina from ExWHYZ
Can GP Maika from GANG PARADE
Nano3 from BiS
Leona from MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN
CCCCCC from ASP
Izuki from TONAi BOUSHO
Hanano from BiTE A SHOCK

to pick the winner they are holding an online vote, they get points for each retweet, like and reply (ideally one should do all 3) in the tweet of the member you want to see winning

also they get extra points if people retweet, like or reply to tweets the members post using the hashtag #マニバト, so even if one of them is winning / losing in the main tweets above they can still win if they get enough points here

for example a tweet like this also counts

also because the members of BiTE A SHOCK doesn't have individual member accounts Hanano is going to be using the group account for the event (although many of them posted the tweet in the group account instead of their personal one so doesn't really matters much)

seems the project is called "my manifesto", here all the covers
F8OZWwCaEAAMJgk

F8P41PcasAAlfqQ

F8Ow2FOaUAAJ480

F8P36OuaUAAG8PL

F8P2yp_awAEkjxH

F8OlT0AaYAAgbJh

F8P-H5ObAAAIJTD

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
after movies of GANG PARADE's current tour, they are uploading a new every other week and each is focused on a different member

Last edited:
Top Bottom