The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Aina for ELLE Japan

basically showcasing her phone, etc

last year Lingling, Chittiii and Ayuni played a similar game but with their bags

also Catgirl Aina

F8gl3uXbMAAQyND

-

BiTE A SHOCK recently started their first tour, this is the set list

1.Patient!!
2.サヨナラサラバ
3.in case…
4.MONSTERS
5.GiANT KiLLERS
6.THE NEXT
7.リズム
8.オーケストラen.
9.常夏プラネット
Encore.常夏プラネット

all the songs in their current tour are BiSH's song with the exception of Tokonatsu Planet (#9 and also the encore) honestly going in tour with a single song is... optimistic? although i guess since they are the successor group is fine for them to be playing BiSH's songs while they get their own

the song is fine but i fucking hate how the song purposely gets "stuck" randomly, i haven't listening to it in a while and i forgot that it's part of the song, had to check if my internet was failing

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
last year the members of GP did a series of individual interviews with the goal of showcasing the members from a different perspective
GANG PARADE and StoryWriter started a new series of interviews with the members of GP, the goal is to tell the story of the group from the members perspective while also showing a different more personal side of them

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)
Interview #4 Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu (interviewed by Can GP Maika)
Interview #5 Coco Partin Coco (interviewed by Terashima Yuka)

Interview #6 Tsukino Usagi

some bits
  • When she auditioned for WACK she had long hair, it wasn't until she joined PARADISES that she decided to change her style, after cutting her hair she started feeling that skirts didn't suit her anymore and started only wearing pants but now that her hair is a little longer she wants to try cuter things like dresses
  • She prefers short hair and personally thinks that it looks better but the other members of GP keep insisting that long hair is better so for now she is going along with them, right now her hair is a bright shade of brown, she was told that a brighter color would make it more easy to approach her, a lot of people tell her they like her dark hair more but she is going to stick with brown for a while
  • The reason to change her style was because after the 2020 disbanding she still felt attached to GANG PARADE and changing her style helped her move on and finally starting to feel like Tsukino Usagi from PARADISES, in the process she understood the feelings of girls that change their image after a bad breakup
  • About her hobbies she doesn't have a clear answer but mention she likes shopping and listening to ASMR videos, she has been listening to ASMR for about 5 years already, usually just puts on her headphones and listen to them before going to sleep
  • Her favorite type of ASMR are the ones that feature multiple noises in less than a minute, she starts getting bored if they are too long, particularly likes the sounds of things clashing with each other and sounds of nature, she likes the sound of running water and candles burning too, the reason she likes them is because they help her fall asleep
  • She don't likes ASMR focused on voices because they are distracting although she liked Naruhaworld's ASMR videos, other than that she also likes videos of people building homes or going traveling
  • Once a month she picks a day to go spent a lot of money shopping, she is a big fan of makeup so if one of the other members introduced her to a new product she goes and buys one similar
  • She likes Anime and Manga, because she has two younger brothers she reads more shonen manga than shoujo, her favorite Manga is "HUNTER x HUNTER", for her birthday her brothers asked their parents to buy all the volumes of the manga for her and they read them together, she is a fan of Killua but also likes the other characters, she likes the series because while it is sometimes grotesque it also has many heart touching moments, she also likes "Boku to Roboko" which is a parody type manga
  • When she was in High school she and her friends were fans of Visual Kei, she used to be a "Bangya" (female fan of Visual Kei) and still feels nostalgic about it
  • She likes headbanging and when they go to the Karaoke she starts headbanging while signing, she used to like mosh pits too, because of that she loves the type of concerts where fans can do these things together and feel a sense of unity among themselves
  • When she discovered BiSH she couldn't believe such a group existed, she also likes L'Arc-en-Ciel, her dad is a fan of them and used to take her to their concerts, in general she likes rock-like music, she used to be part of her school's music club and played the clarinet
  • She feels she is a curious person but has troubles taking the first step, she laments having a hard time taking the initiative but once she decides to do or try something she gives her best
  • She often thinks about the line up of the group, because last year she was a member of WAgg, PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS she always keeps that in mind, for example when doing a choreography she keeps track of the members in a notebook
  • Because they are now 13 members sometimes when doing a choreography she often forgets to put a member here or there, she thinks having many members can be hard but also fun and with 13 members there are so many possibilities that she feels they can do pretty much anything
  • She mentions "Happy Lucky Kirakira Lucky" as one of the songs she is proud of, all the members of the group worked and put their ideas together for it and is a song that fans seem to love
  • She wrote "Season Song" after returning to PARADISES and she and Maika did the choreography for "Signal" together, when writing the lyrics for a song she takes inspiration from the placeholder name Kenta uses when showing them the music and then writes what comes to her mind, she admires how the other members are able to write songs from scratch without having anything as a reference
  • She works hard to perform the best she can so it would make her happy if people started liking GANG PARADE because of her, she is also aiming to become the group's visual (a.k.a prettiest member)

i started liking GANG PARADE because of her and i always felt she is the visual of the group, so i would say: mission accomplished

btw these are the Naruha ASMR videos she was talking about, i find funny the thought of listening to ASMR from one of yours friends to help you fall asleep (although i guess in some ways that's cute too?)

220903_gp_1209.jpg

220903_gp_1387.jpg

220903_gp_1428.jpg

220903_gp_1509.jpg

220903_gp_1308.jpg

220903_gp_1219.jpg

220903_gp_1262.jpg

220903_gp_1472.jpg

220903_gp_1567.jpg

220903_gp_1393.jpg

the stuff i posted that time weren't translations but key points from each interview and the pictures

i actually read a couple more but i stopped here, the rest are probably worth checking too

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
#7 Kira May

previous

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)
Interview #4 Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu (interviewed by Can GP Maika)
Interview #5 Coco Partin Coco (interviewed by Terashima Yuka)
Interview #6 Tsukino Usagi (interviewed by Coco Partin Coco)

member interview

Storywriter interview

220903_gp_4093.jpg

220903_gp_4047.jpg

220903_gp_3881.jpg

220903_gp_4084.jpg

220903_gp_3940.jpg

key points
  • during her PARADISES era and due to the small size of the group she thought it was easy to showcase the individuality of each member so she didn't bother dying her hair, now because GANG PARADE has 13 members she felt dying her hair would be a good way to stand out more as a group
  • the other members have complimented her brown hair, although she says that since her image change people have compared her looks to the MATILDER twins from ASP
  • she doesn't feels she has a good fashion sense so when she goes shopping for clothes she just buys the entire wardrobe that is on display, she says is embarrassing that people may start to think she is dressing like a mannequin so she picks the same outfit but may change a part of it like the shirt, etc for example the outfit she was wearing during this interview was originally from a mannequin but she bought the inside shirt in a different color since she worries people may start making fun of her if they find out
  • as a hobby she likes reading Manga, she is a fan of the magazine "Bessatsu Margaret", from that one she is a fan of the series "Rainbow Days", she says she has an older brother and an older sister and they also like Manga
  • her childhood dream was to become a pastry chef but she eventually gave out on the idea, later she became interested in becoming a nutritionist although she also put the idea on hold since she became an idol

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ExWHYZ's announced the third and final leg of their tour "'eLATION'part.3 Final Series: YEAREND PARTY"

more friends of the group are going to guest on the tour, this time 80KIDZ and Shin Sakiura, both have produced songs for ExWHYZ

also (an except for the final day) Mikina is going to play a DJ set in each of the dates

and ExWHYZ unveiled a new song "As you wish"

what's interesting about it is that it's the first song Watanabe produces for ExWHYZ (correct me if i'm wrong) the last time he was featured in the credits on one of their songs was "BLUFF" from EMPiRE's "THE FiNAL EMPiRE" EP

also Midoriko has been more active on SNS lately

she says it's going to be a while longer before she can return to the group but that she looks forward to it

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
WACK are currently holding their #TAMATAMAFESWACK

some of it was live streamed but the links are down

basically the theme is a school festival, they are doing all the sort of events you would expect to see in one

for example they held a sport's meet up

too many of them to list since it's almost the whole company but gold team (Mikina + Usagi + more) won

they held a "test" with the members from all groups, a dance choreography, etc

also a light music club performance

Mayu for example was playing the Guitar, Mikina the drums, they were also some members of GANG PARADE playing with them

you can watch the livestream for day 2 here, not sure how much they are going to show but right now they are doing a talk between members of each group, they are rotating the line up every hour or so, seems it's going to end with a WACK exhibition a.k.a a concert from all groups

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
lots of interactions between the members of ExWHYZ and Usagi Tsukino

F89raFfa0AEc-ZV

F8-FjwYaIAAdyUu

F897HyqagAAuMxr

F88X5ZXaQAA4kv_

F87ouf1bEAAHekN

F88BTjCb0AAK_w9

cool this is what i expect to see each time they do a company event she spent most of the day with them but most of her interactions were mostly with Mikina seems they get along really well

also aside being the MVPs of the gold team they also did a make up and fashion course for fans

F89kUw5aQAAbw2r

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

GANG PARADE「涙は風に、思いは歌に」Music Video​

can't say i'm 100% sure but there is a chance their MV was recorded in the same mine as ASP's debut song "A Song of Punk"

hard to tell since neither shows the full thing but seems to be a similar structure although i wonder how much would mining equipment would differ from a mine to another, maybe not much? granted 2 years have passed between each of the videos so there are some changes here and there

i like the song, it reminds me of some of their older stuff

-

official poster for their upcoming "ギャンパレ野音"

F9SA8C4aMAAu1Ee

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ExWHYZ are doing a collab with "FRONT ROW by UUUM" the collection is called "Shall We" and was designed by the members

F89W8BJakAABD65

also today they did an Instagram live, i believe the archive is still up, basically they were showcasing the clothes

you can check the collection and photos of them being wear by the members here, they all were designed by the members based on their tastes so maybe worth checking

btw if anyone was curious about their heights they are listed on the page

maho: 160cm
mikina: 161cm
now: 162cm
mayu: 162cm
yu-ki: 165cm

also here a behind the scenes and interview with the group

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

「LAZY DANCE」/ BiS 新生アイドル研究会【Hypers kids africaコラボMV】​

well that's different, hopefully people doesn't get angry at BiS for paying those kids to learn the choreography, i don't think there is anything wrong with that

that said you have to admit that for a song called "LAZY DANCE" is very on theme to just pay other people to dance for you :doge:

-

new MAMESHiBA TV

a while ago it was Nao's birthday, Hanae remembered she didn't got her anything that time so she gave her a 10,000 yen bill as present, Nao then proceed to spent all it in crane games

MAMESHiBA are publishing a series of interviews with the members, it's on commemoration of their upcoming 4th anniversary

-

some weeks ago Aina posted a video of her dancing with members of a dance studio from LA, seems that after BiSH's disbanded Aina lived in the US for a couple of weeks, she was both in LA and NY and released this documentary

she announced a concert for Jan 2024 and also announced auditions for back up dancers which she is going to pick them personally

also new visual

F9Wo3VbbsAA9w2k

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiTE A SHOCK are going to release a new MV, teaser

【BiTE A SHOCK】Digital Single「カノープス」Teaser​

new uniforms

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
last month they announced a contest between members of the WACK groups with the winner getting the cover of an issue of Gekkan WACK along a solo photobook

Gekkan WACK is holding a contest among the members of the groups, the winner is going to get:

the cover on an issue of Gekkan WACK
a solo photobook
a project on Gekkan WACK

the members who are participating are

Mikina from ExWHYZ
Can GP Maika from GANG PARADE
Nano3 from BiS
Leona from MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN
CCCCCC from ASP
Izuki from TONAi BOUSHO
Hanano from BiTE A SHOCK

to pick the winner they are holding an online vote, they get points for each retweet, like and reply (ideally one should do all 3) in the tweet of the member you want to see winning

also they get extra points if people retweet, like or reply to tweets the members post using the hashtag #マニバト, so even if one of them is winning / losing in the main tweets above they can still win if they get enough points here

for example a tweet like this also counts

also because the members of BiTE A SHOCK doesn't have individual member accounts Hanano is going to be using the group account for the event (although many of them posted the tweet in the group account instead of their personal one so doesn't really matters much)

seems the project is called "my manifesto", here all the covers
F8OZWwCaEAAMJgk

F8P41PcasAAlfqQ

F8Ow2FOaUAAJ480

F8P36OuaUAAG8PL

F8P2yp_awAEkjxH

F8OlT0AaYAAgbJh

F8P-H5ObAAAIJTD

results are out and the winner is

Mikina, she got more than 200,000+ likes and retweets during the past month

also they may be a prize for the 2nd and 3rd place (ChangBaby and Can Maika)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

【BiTE A SHOCK】「カノープス」(MUSiC ViDEO)​

also Watanabe and a singer called Yuuri pranked the members of BiTE A SHOCK during a recording session

part 2

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
on the 16? i believe, is going to be AiNA / ExWHYZ / ASP concert in the UK, we should be getting more info these next days

also there isn't going to be an audition camp next year

Sorry, because im in London there will be no training camp audition next year

although unless Watanabe plans to move to the UK i wouldn't take too seriously, the camp isn't going to be until next March anyway

-

has this been mention already? ASP's new single "Heaven's Seven" is going to be release on January

-

new MAMESHiBA tv

the members divided into teams of 2 and went to the city looking for people with ehter "cute" or "cool" tattoos, although seems that everyone they asked (i didn't hear the rules well) were foreigners, could also be because tattoos, at least visible ones, aren't that common in Japan, you can also hear the members speaking English

the second part is the same but now they have to look for old people and the 3 and final part is again the same thing but with CD covers

and MAMESHiBA's visit to PLAYLIST, this one is a fan upload so isn't going to stay up for long

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Atsuko is on the cover of the next issue of Gekkan WACK

so is safe to say that the ex BiSH members are going to continue being feature in the magazine even if some aren't part of WACK anymore

they haven't updated who are going to be on the next plastic models included with the magazine, also i wonder about the manga they are publishing haven't heard anything from fans, it does seems they added another page to the sketches in the site, the girl seems to be a character created for the manga

comic04_pc.png

speaking of Atsuko, she was invited to the premiere of "The Marvels"

also seems this issue is the one that is going to include Mikina's feature for winning the contest, her solo photobook is going to be release at a later date

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
live fansign from Yuyu, Yua and Dockson was streamed on Youtube

seems the other members are going to do one too

Ca-non, Coco and Maika

these ones premiere later this week

Usagi Tsukino, Miki and Changbaby

Naruha, Kira May, Ainastar and Potential

also a few days ago Usagi Tsukino, Miki and Yuyu did an event together, the take is that Yamamachi Miki is not very tall

F-oN1ibawAEhsiR
F-oN1ifbUAA8eOK

F-oc_uUbAAAQNgG

F-odpyzaMAAL3Fv

F-oc_uTaQAAVd4U

seems she is 148cm, i knew she was short but wasn't aware she was part of the 148 club along Momoko, Toggy and Yuina, the interesting thing is that despite having tons of short members there hasn't been any that is 147cm or below

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Ayuni's Budokan concert is later this month! she sold out two dates in a row which is prettty impressive

also she is on the next issue of the Rockinon magazine

-

Chitti is promoting the new Willy Wonka movie, she doesn't has anything to do with the movie itself but i guess is nice they picked her for that

-

also the DVD / Blu Ray of BiSH's Tokyo Dome concert is going to be release next week

Top Bottom