The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
"xYZ" went on sale today! it's also available on digital stores and streaming sites, i haven't listened to it yet but that's what i'm planning to do

in the meanwhile some other good news

ExWHYZ's new uniforms

FgjCo4TUoAA16Y5

FgjCo4TUcAA4Bsv

FgjqeI4agAE-Jda

FgjqblRaUAEhjEt

FgjqblWaEAct5OH

FgjqblQagAI1Sgs

FgjqeIzacAAEz8M

FgjCj-AVEAAo7TC

they look pretty good

even when you include the outfits from their "previous life" these still are some of their best uniforms ever, the first picture in particular is pretty cool (although for some reason Mikina here looks like she is 5'0 / 150cm)

maybe it's me but i prefer when all the members share the same style

and don't get me wrong i do like the "Wanna Dance" uniforms, it's nice to have something different every now and then but when you think about EMPiRE a certain image comes to your mind and while they are now a different group these new uniforms also give that EMPiRE feeling which is nice

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
this TikTok of Mikina was posted just a few days ago but it already has 1 million views and 100k likes

when she started her TikTok account i wrote that the content she usually post have very good chances of becoming popular there, the more popular the members become on their own the better is going to be for ExWHYZ

-

these past weeks in preparation for "xYZ" release i was planning to listen to EMPiRE's entire discography in order of release but i got stuck in "MAD LOVE", the reason? this is one of my favorite EMPiRE songs, always makes me feel nostalgic

also it's been a while since i listened to it (the last time was when they "disbanded"), this song really captures that early era of EMPiRE so i have good memories about it, these past days I've been playing this song on loop dozens of dozens of times

of course i also been listening to other of their songs too also i still plan to listen to EMPiRE's full discography in order of release but at this point is going to be after listening to xYZ

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
some clarification since i'm stupid and forgot to add one

the video and text interviews are different things, the video ones among the members are more like a casual talk while the text ones by StoryWriter are the actual interviews done by Hiroo Nishizawa and Makura Asami

-

GANG PARADE and StoryWriter started a new series of interviews with the members of GP, the goal is to tell the story of the group from the members perspective while also showing a different more personal side of them

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)
Interview #4 Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu (interviewed by Can GP Maika)

Interview #5 Coco Partin Coco

some bits
  • When she moved to Tokyo she didn't have any friends, it was because of that she was motivated to become close with the WACK staff
  • Her parents used to be models so she always has been fashion conscious, when she was in high school she would go out as an excuse to show up her clothes
  • She isn't or plans to become a Gyaru but she does admire them, she thinks being a Gyaru is a state of mind that she wants to reach
  • Her hobby is Kpop, her favorite Kpop groups are "SEVENTEEN" and "NCT DREAM" and she recently went to one of their concerts
  • She became a fan of Kpop after joining WACK, after becoming an idol herself she lost interest in Japanese idols and became interested in Korean idols because the later feel more "out of reach" to her
  • She used to be an otaku of Jpop so she thought she understood well the fandom mentality but after becoming and idol she was surprised when fans would cry after seeing her, after becoming a fan of Kpop she now can empathize with how her fans see her and GANG PARADE
  • Sometimes forget she is also an idol but then she sees people in Twitter having merchandise of her and thinks "oh right, i'm also an idol"
  • There isn't anything else she likes more than idol culture, she likes other music and anime but none of that gets close to the enjoyment she gets from idols, particularly Kpop idols
  • While she doesn't have any dreams if her family and people close to her are happy with her success then she wants to work hard for them, she cited how everyone is proud when they get to work with BiSH and how she learned from them that if you give your best everyone is going to be happy
  • Seeing BiS play in the Yokohama Arena left a big impression on her, playing there is one of her goals
220903_gp_2833.jpg

220903_gp_2989.jpg

220903_gp_3091.jpg

220903_gp_3188.jpg

220903_gp_3033.jpg

220903_gp_3138.jpg

220903_gp_3054.jpg

220903_gp_2924.jpg

220903_gp_3025.jpg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GANG PARADE and StoryWriter started a new series of interviews with the members of GP, the goal is to tell the story of the group from the members perspective while also showing a different more personal side of them

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)
Interview #4 Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu (interviewed by Can GP Maika)
Interview #5 Coco Partin Coco (interviewed by Terashima Yuka)

Interview #6 Tsukino Usagi

some bits
  • When she auditioned for WACK she had long hair, it wasn't until she joined PARADISES that she decided to change her style, after cutting her hair she started feeling that skirts didn't suit her anymore and started only wearing pants but now that her hair is a little longer she wants to try cuter things like dresses
  • She prefers short hair and personally thinks that it looks better but the other members of GP keep insisting that long hair is better so for now she is going along with them, right now her hair is a bright shade of brown, she was told that a brighter color would make it more easy to approach her, a lot of people tell her they like her dark hair more but she is going to stick with brown for a while
  • The reason to change her style was because after the 2020 disbanding she still felt attached to GANG PARADE and changing her style helped her move on and finally starting to feel like Tsukino Usagi from PARADISES, in the process she understood the feelings of girls that change their image after a bad breakup
  • About her hobbies she doesn't have a clear answer but mention she likes shopping and listening to ASMR videos, she has been listening to ASMR for about 5 years already, usually just puts on her headphones and listen to them before going to sleep
  • Her favorite type of ASMR are the ones that feature multiple noises in less than a minute, she starts getting bored if they are too long, particularly likes the sounds of things clashing with each other and sounds of nature, she likes the sound of running water and candles burning too, the reason she likes them is because they help her fall asleep
  • She don't likes ASMR focused on voices because they are distracting although she liked Naruhaworld's ASMR videos, other than that she also likes videos of people building homes or going traveling
  • Once a month she picks a day to go spent a lot of money shopping, she is a big fan of makeup so if one of the other members introduced her to a new product she goes and buys one similar
  • She likes Anime and Manga, because she has two younger brothers she reads more shonen manga than shoujo, her favorite Manga is "HUNTER x HUNTER", for her birthday her brothers asked their parents to buy all the volumes of the manga for her and they read them together, she is a fan of Killua but also likes the other characters, she likes the series because while it is sometimes grotesque it also has many heart touching moments, she also likes "Boku to Roboko" which is a parody type manga
  • When she was in High school she and her friends were fans of Visual Kei, she used to be a "Bangya" (female fan of Visual Kei) and still feels nostalgic about it
  • She likes headbanging and when they go to the Karaoke she starts headbanging while signing, she used to like mosh pits too, because of that she loves the type of concerts where fans can do these things together and feel a sense of unity among themselves
  • When she discovered BiSH she couldn't believe such a group existed, she also likes L'Arc-en-Ciel, her dad is a fan of them and used to take her to their concerts, in general she likes rock-like music, she used to be part of her school's music club and played the clarinet
  • She feels she is a curious person but has troubles taking the first step, she laments having a hard time taking the initiative but once she decides to do or try something she gives her best
  • She often thinks about the line up of the group, because last year she was a member of WAgg, PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS she always keeps that in mind, for example when doing a choreography she keeps track of the members in a notebook
  • Because they are now 13 members sometimes when doing a choreography she often forgets to put a member here or there, she thinks having many members can be hard but also fun and with 13 members there are so many possibilities that she feels they can do pretty much anything
  • She mentions "Happy Lucky Kirakira Lucky" as one of the songs she is proud of, all the members of the group worked and put their ideas together for it and is a song that fans seem to love
  • She wrote "Season Song" after returning to PARADISES and she and Maika did the choreography for "Signal" together, when writing the lyrics for a song she takes inspiration from the placeholder name Kenta uses when showing them the music and then writes what comes to her mind, she admires how the other members are able to write songs from scratch without having anything as a reference
  • She works hard to perform the best she can so it would make her happy if people started liking GANG PARADE because of her, she is also aiming to become the group's visual (a.k.a prettiest member)

i started liking GANG PARADE because of her and i always felt she is the visual of the group, so i would say: mission accomplished

btw these are the Naruha ASMR videos she was talking about, i find funny the thought of listening to ASMR from one of yours friends to help you fall asleep (although i guess in some ways that's cute too?)

220903_gp_1209.jpg

220903_gp_1387.jpg

220903_gp_1428.jpg

220903_gp_1509.jpg

220903_gp_1308.jpg

220903_gp_1219.jpg

220903_gp_1262.jpg

220903_gp_1472.jpg

220903_gp_1567.jpg

220903_gp_1393.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
i already listened to "xYZ" several times, later i'm going to post my impressions but first

ExWHYZ just held their first concert!

FgosoaHaAAE9DMr

Fgosq3jaUAM57xq

honestly the new uniforms look great

and StoryWriter wrote a summary of the event

also you wouldn't believe who showed up!

Fgov539aEAAy1oN

that's right, ExWHYZ's sister group EMPiRE guested on the concert

...well not actually a surprise, it was previously announced that EMPiRE were going to be the opening act during ExWHYZ first tour

there is a logic behind that, first the average concert is 16 to 20 songs long but ExWHYZ only has 11 songs (and 1 is just an intro song) so they were going to need something to fill time, second is that there may be some fans still having a hard time accepting the transition from EMPiRE to ExWHYZ so this is a really good way to reassure to them "hey, we may have a different name but is still us"

after listening to "xYZ" i feel confident to say it's still them

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

ExWHYZ / Obsession [FIRST TOUR xYZ at Sendai GIGS 2022.11.03 ]​

nice i really wanted to see the full choreography, looks fun

i think this is the first time they showcase it? (other than the listening party in early October)

because of the new uniforms i was thinking in how EMPiRE used to wear sneakers but ExWHYZ changed them for high heels, hopefully they don't break their ankles

-

I've been listening to "xYZ" several times (and counting) but i want to have something more to say than just "it's cool", "i like it!"

in the meanwhile the hashtag for the tour is #ExWHYZ_FirstTour

FgoqLBKaUAANKXt

FgsVNMVaMAAxNEN
Fgza0X6agAcdfZ3
FgsrezuaUAAWSZM
FgrqRFSagAApmA7

FgxTjtGaUAAuL92
FgohiAdacAE5B98
Fgt69fpVEAAMHDT
FgpA4D1UcAI_OF0
Fgt-YKGUoAANLT2

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
BiSH's Penultimate single "DATSU-KiSEiGAiNEN" is going to be composed by Alan Shirahama (leader of "EXILE" and "GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE")

they released a documentary about the production of the single

is going to be release on November 23 but the digital version is going to be available starting tomorrow

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

豆柴の大群「MUST CHANGE」MUSiC ViDEO​

unfortunately, due to several circumstances this is going to be MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN's final single, the future of the group / members is going to be known in late December

hopefully things go well although i doubt it since they are about to get BiS2'ed

-

not an actual MAMESHiBA TV ep but i guess this is the closest thing we are going to get

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN gusted on Kuro chan channel to talk about the future

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
so I've been listening to the album non stop since it was released, this is not a review or anything like that just some of my impressions

xYZ

the intro song and the origin of the group's motto "DANCE YOUR DANCE", the only lyrics are "x-Y-Z", "DANCE YOUR DANCE" and "ExWHYZ", i can picture this playing on the background while the members walk to the stage so as an intro song it gets the job done

is interesting how if this was an EMPiRE song it would be by far their shortest intro, maybe the reason for that is...

D.Y.D

i played the album several times and it wasn't until later that i noticed this and "xYZ" were different songs, it seamlessly transitions into it, so maybe they should be a single song? in any case is a good start to the album, it has a cool beat that has been stuck on my mind

STAY WITH Me

the first few seconds sound a little like "Akarui Mirai", i think they sampled the bass otherwise the song is completely different

it feels like something you would find if you turn on the radio or search for an EDM playlist on Spotify, it reminds me a little of Zedd, the song was produced by "Denny White" who is an American EDM producer and while isn't radically different from the rest of the songs it definitely has a western feeling to it

that fan project they launched (and btw they already surpassed the goal) is to make a MV for the song, soon we should be getting a music video for it

Obsession

i like the song since it was released but i started to like it even more lately, that live performance they released the other day was pretty cool, i think that instead of "WD" this one should had been ExWHYZ first release simply because is more representative of what they are

4:00 a.m

probably my favorite song in the album, i fell in love with it the first time i heard it, I've been listening to the album on loop and i'm always have a good time each time it starts playing, to me it feels really nostalgic like an early / mid 2010s song

WEEKEND

ever wondered what would be like if EMPiRE / ExWHYZ was a kpop group? well here is your answer

the song borrows the structure of the genre and honestly it's very well executed, it was produced by JakeK who is a popular Korean producer who has worked with many big name (and by big i mean TOP) Kpop groups

while i haven't listened to Kpop in years i used to be a fan of AOA, EXID, Crayon Pop (in perspective groups that also leaned to the EDM side) but if you had told me there was a Kpop song in ExWHYZ album i probably would had been more confused than excited, so is a little surprising that it ended becoming one of my favorite songs in the album, just like "STAY WITH Me" feels like a song to showcase the range of the members and also to add more variety to the album, if anything the question is why they didn't dropped some Eurobeat track or a Rave banger, i think that's some of the only stuff they are missing to cover most of the EDM spectrum

Wanna Dance

at this point what hasn't been said about it? it's their first song as ExWHYZ and for some people it raised eyebrows about if this was going to be the group's new concept, of course with the album out we know that wasn't the case

in my opinion it should be seen as a fun song that is also a little different from their usual (also peak Mondo Grosso) that said i believe there are other songs in the album that deserved an MV more than WD

Aishiteru

the ballad of the album, i wouldn't call it EDM but it is still a cute song, i think Maho did a good work with the lyrics

You & Me

another of my favorite songs in the album, it has a WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA-esque feeling which is always nice, would be really cool if they along Utaha, Kenmochi Hidefumi and Dir.F do a collab in the future

the music was produced by Satoru Kurihara and Tasuku Maeda, i'm trying to pay attention to the featured producers in each track since i also want to check their other works

Higher

this one is really fun and catchy, my only complaint is that it is too short! i can imagine being in one of their concerts and be left wanting more of it, it would be great for an encore

Universe

the closing song, is interesting how neither Watanabe nor Kenta produced any music for xYZ, in some ways this is the closest thing we are getting to an in-house production, it was writen by Kento Yamada and Miru Shinoda who have a long story of working with WACK

i think that among all the songs this is the one i want to see a translation or line distribution the most

-

again not a review, there is much more that i would like to add but i really want to avoid comparisons with their previous works and instead try seeing the album in a vacuum, not thinking "oh, i like EMPiRE's music so i should just like this one too!"

the album is really good, in my opinion is WACK's best release since EMPiRE's "BRiGHT FUTURE", is it better than the later? i don't know, i thought i had a good idea of how i ranked EMPiRE's releases but "xYZ" has me questioning that, is going to take me months or even years to make up my mind, i'm happy i feel like that

it's been almost half a decade since i met them as EMPiRE, Mayu, Maho, Mikina, Midoriko, Now and Yuki, so far everything that has their names ends being excellent, with xYZ they wanted to make the best EDM album they could and they did it, these people have something great going on and as usual i'm continue looking forward to their future releases

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

GANG PARADE「Priority」Dance Video​

GANG PARADE's "Priority" just went on sale!

it had a massive first day

xWhO3Mv.png

how good are those sales? pretty fucking good

to give you a comparison with their previous singles

"PARADE GOES ON" sold 36,711 on it's first week
"Signal" sold 42,189 copies on it's first week

"Priority" sold 45,556 copies on it's FIRST DAY

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
seems ExWHYZ already shoot the MV for "STAY WITH Me"

the DVD / Blu Ray of the project isn't going to be release until 2023 so i wasn't sure it the MV was also going be released later, hopefully this means we are going to get the MV before years end

and the Universal channel posted an unboxing of "xYZ"

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
in those interviews with the GANG PARADE members something that almost all of them have mention is that they really like the manga "Boku to Roboko"

well it was announced that is getting an Anime adaption and the OP theme is going to be "lol" by GANG PARADE, it was written by Usagi Tsukino

FhaZJsQacAAk6QC

GANG PARADE also got featured in the latest issue of Shonen Jump

and speaking of magazines, GANG PARADE are on the new issue of "Bounce"

Fhfj6q0aEAA99CL

Usagi Tsukino hosted the radio show "Music Pick up after Millennium"

also Usagi Tsukino watched the moon eclipse

Sushio posted a fan art inspired by that (she is the "moon rabbit" after all)

FhGT7zGVEAES5YK

GANG PARADE「Priority」Dance Video​

GANG PARADE's "Priority" just went on sale!

it had a massive first day

xWhO3Mv.png

how good are those sales? pretty fucking good

to give you a comparison with their previous singles

"PARADE GOES ON" sold 36,711 on it's first week
"Signal" sold 42,189 copies on it's first week

"Priority" sold 45,556 copies on it's FIRST DAY

"Priority" is already one my favorite GP songs, it sounds a little like a BiSH song which is always positive, i also really like the choreography it looks pretty fun

also a reminder that the "fore fore" account is regularly posting fan cams of their concerts (there are more fans posting videos too!)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
there is something different about this picture

FhbxbykakAEGtTn

all of them agreed on having twintails / pigtails as hairstyle

although they say is unlikely to happen again

and they guested on MelodiX

-

the Going Going WACK channel posted more translated songs to their channel, this time they translated the debut songs of MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN and the third generation of BiS

MAMESHiBA and BiS3 debuted just a few months apart yet there aren't that many interactions between the two groups

in any case those songs are super cool, some of my favorite debuts songs within WACK, i always had an idea of what the lyrics were saying but having the full translation is always helpful

in the case of the BiS song seems the "zombies" is referring to the fans of BiS2, now the lyrics are pretty good so i have no complaints there, the thing is that Watanabe missed the whole point of why fans were mad, it wasn't because there was going to be a new group taking on the name "BiS" instead it was because all the dumb shit he did that led to their disbanding

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
"MUST CHANGE" is really good, i've been following MAMESHiBA since before their debut so of course is sad that things are coming to an end

i have to say that as far as goodbye songs go i'm very happy with this one, the lyrics are actually full of optimism

around this date in December we are going to known the final fate of the group, anything could happen

speaking of MUST CHANGE, the single goes out on December 7

FhCj5KIaYAUKOrg

FhCj5KQakAEMVhO

FhCj5KPakAAWIym

【豆柴の大群】Document of MUST CHANGE​

also the preliminary results from the popularity contest

1st Aika: 2,210pt
2nd Hanae: 2,102pt
3rd Miyuki : 2,073pt
4th Kaede : 2,068pt
5th Nao: 1,852pt

these pictures are cute

Fg9fNejVIAE4y2L

Fg9fNehVQAAfAbc

Fg9fNegVEAEflIf

Fg9fNemVsAAwhsb

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Hyuga (BiS's new member) hasn't reached 25k followers so she still can't show face

i was checking her twitter and this girl is pretty good with cards

knowing Watanabe he probably recruited from a casino or a club :doge:

she also posted fan art of BiS

FhRPV4LUYAAwVHH

FhRPV4MVIAEC9fm
FhRPV4UUAAAXmVY

-

she also took this cool picture of the other members

FiFVTTxVQAAW1cR

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
BiSH are asking fans which is their favorite uniform, fans can vote via this online poll

no word on what they are planning

BiSH are going to participate in Youtube Music Weekend, is going to be from the 25 to the 27

rare Ayuni D selfies

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
i was checking WAgg's twitter to see if there were any news but there aren't

but i recalled that LOVE's twitter is pretty fucking weird

somehow still better than the Tommy Wiseau's Shark movie

hopefully we see more of her in the future

btw Watanabe hasn't tweeted in more than a week, kinda strange

also the "EVEN WiTHOUT BiSH THiS iS WACK" is this week

FiFWW4OaYAAE4lQ

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GANG PARADE released the digital album "WELCOME TO GANG PARADE (COMPLETE EDITION)"

it contains 137 songs and it would take over 8 hours to listen to it!

a few months ago they released the 66 songs long version

they also announced a contest but the text is too long to put in a resume

Top Bottom