The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

[Part2] Document of PEDRO 2023「還る」-葛藤-​

part two of PEDRO's revival documentary, have to say you rarely see this side of Ayuni but that's why is interesting, around the min 9 fans are talking about her, those two in uniforms, those were genuine smiles

i literally just watched the documentary but forgot about the date which was recorded, iirc this was the day after BiSH disbanded? i mean PEDRO's comeback announcement

and here part 1, there is going to be a part 3 and 4 in January

Cat.

-

Today in 2 hours MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN's final concert with Miyukiangel and Hanaemonster is going to be live streamed at their Youtube channel

end of an era

hopefully we get to heard of the two of them again in the future (although i haven't heard anything about Kaede since last December) my other expectation is that the only member left in TONAi BOUSHO joins MAMESHiBA

-

on the 25th Yu-ki is going to do a live stream taking a stroll in Tokyo, she wants fans to hang out with her by joining the stream

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
next year ASP are going to play at the Budokan!

3rd WACK artists after Ayuni D / PEDRO and ExWHYZ

(also seems Watanabe is still in the UK)

-

also back in 2021 in a day like this one BiSH announced their disbandment along their final project "BiSH iS OVER"

kinda strange how recent the announcement feels despite that it was 2 years ago but on the other hand their disbandment feels like it was such a long time ago despite not even being 6 months yet

speaking of that Momoko says that she is going to publish a book with all the essays she wrote related to their disbandment

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Miyuki and Hanae graduated from MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

GCHIPIUbIAA8MUR

is sad to see two other original members leaving but at the very least i'm glad they didn't disbanded which was the main concern going into their 4th anniversary

i watched the live stream and i'm not sure what happened but at some point in the performance Aika lost her voice, couldn't speak either i think she may had been a little sick but she managed to finish the whole concert without issues

Watanabe wasn't there, usually he is always there during major concerts and events but instead he send Kuro chan and a manager from WACK? i didn't heard very well who was the other guy

the biggest news from the event were two things, first that as expected Miku from TONAi joined the group

GCHIPIXboAAkDy5

the other big news is that MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN and TONAi BOUSHO are going to merge into a single group, provisionally now they are "MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN & TONAi BOUSHO a.k.a MONSTER IDOL" seems they are going to be renamed for real very soon

either they are going to be "MONSTER IDOL" or are going to get a new name, for now their new fandom name is "Tamers" and their fanclub is "MONSTER LAND", they also changed their group chant / introduction from "wan wan number one" to "star star monstar!"

worth mention this isn't a EMPiRE to ExWHYZ case which was a completely new group but with the same members, in this case the resulting group is simply just a merge between MAMESHiBA and TONAi and are going to continue playing their old songs

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

ASP / Heaven’s Seven [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

from their new single "Heaven's Seven" on sale next month

GBtbA-BaoAApRFx

one of the songs was produced by the British band "WARGASM"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Momoko is appearing in a publicity campaign for "Sapporo" beer

GCNAaG2bIAAQiC1

GCNAaG6bwAA6ldu

interview

her along Manami did a live stream about their project "momo"

Atsuko visited a bookstore and one of the books she checked was Momoko's, starts at min 10 basically the show is about what if celebrities were given 10k yen to spend on a bookstore what would they buy?

speaking of interviews here part 2 and 3 of Ayuni's interview with Kujira

this one is from Aina's London performance

:sweat:

also Aina is going to premiere "This is AiNA THE END" no idea what is about but it may be part of a documentary

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Midoriko post news tweets

(that's the only picture she posted)

unfortunately still no news of when she is coming back to the group

ExWHYZ held their last concert of 2023

also that stream yu-ki did

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
on the 22 it was Usagi Tsukino's birthday!

GB8QnxraIAAVN8h

GB8QnxvaIAArSuz

GB8QnxzbsAAthYQ

GCHsR8OaMAAK1Jl

GCHsR8RaAAA-156

some tweets from the other GANG PARADE members

also there is a hashtag for her birthday #月ノ綺麗な生誕祭2023 there are lots of goods pictures and videos and also fan art

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
the stuff with Aina was a teaser for a new single "sail"

アイナ・ジ・エンド - 帆 [Official Teaser Movie]​

is going to be released on the 31

-

here a photo of Chittiii on the premiere of "Wonka" along members of the cast of the movie

timothee-chalamet-wonka-japan-premiere-04.JPG

that's the dude from "Dune" right? i believe that is from November but i have no idea when the movie actually started playing through all of Japan, Chittiii (or CENT or Chihiro) and the Japanese guy in the right are doing the dub of the movie for Japan, i don't plan to watch the movie but since is a musical i think is interesting she is not only going to voice one of the main characters but is going to also dub the songs

here Chittiii performing the dubbed versions of some of the songs

-

Nao did a photoshoot for FLASH magazine, is going to be publish in January

GCl1TC4akAAjosN

GCl1TC4a0AAQfFe

now that i recall FLASH is the same magazine that leaked those pictures of Nao drinking when she was still 19 and because of that she almost got fired, MAMESHiBA even released a song mocking that

i'm surprised she would be willing to work with them

-

also Miyuki and Hanae already deleted their Twitter accounts and the TONAi BOUSHO account is now inactive

of the later they barely make it to their 1st anniversary, too bad because i actually liked them

also i forgot to post the statement by Miku, i wonder when we are going to see her joining the "new" group full time

-

also speaking of PEDRO and documentaries lately I've been getting recommended again the one of the original announcement

i still recall when it premiered, honestly i would be surprised if at the time i was told that in 2023 Ayuni D would only be active in PEDRO and that BiSH wouldn't be around anymore

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
so it's 2024 already? cool i guess

actually i forgot to re post this

i want to try posting each of BiSH's "BiSH iS OVER" singles on the anniversary they were released, that was published on Jan 1 2022 so already missed the first date

...starting well :doge:

i forgot if Chittiii is still Chittiii, iirc she said is fine to still call her that over CENT and Chihiro but that's definitely still confusing

also Aina's new single was already released but no word of when the MV is going to be publish, seems the song was recorded in either 360 or spatial audio haven't listened to it yet

also Momoko has been really active in Youtube, she started a new Vlog series

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
EMI Records just started a Tiktok account, here new year messages from ExWHYZ and PEDRO

-

also a correction, Nao's photoshoot isn't with FLASH magazine but with Friday magazine, don't really follow Japanese magazines so i got confused specially since both do more or less the same thing, Nao's going to be published on the Jan issue and seems that aside from the magazine there is going to be a digital photobook available

i don't think these were posted yet

soon we should get a look at the group resulting of MAMESHiBA and TONAi BOUSHO merge, although i wonder if they are just going to continue being MAMESHiBA? is not like they were equals in members, discography size or career length

-

BiS new costumes

GCwIrJLaAAEdqu7

they haven't posted the individual member pictures

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN and TONAi BOUSHO are now "MONSTER IDOL"

GDIcn3YaIAARnn2

the TONAi SNS accounts are unavailable and the MAMESHiBA ones were turned into the accounts for MONSTER IDOL

their debut single "Wonderland" is going to be released in April, it was written by Hi-yunk who wrote 4 songs of their album "MAMEQUEST"

-

Nao's Friday magazine photoshoot was just released

cTeJ1b1.jpg

all pictures
iaixojo.jpg
8kQf4dK.jpg
6gYCK8V.jpg

FkT4TP4.jpg

bc8IWma.jpg

CX7RxNE.jpg

U5pPmAP.jpg

4SDni6u.jpg

2N2EPYH.jpg

GDJdVp_aIAA4l0x

on the 12 they are going to release a digital photobook of Nao also from this photoshoot along a behind the scenes video for the people that have a subscription to the magazine, more details here

anyway i'm not sure if they really are now just MONSTER IDOL, i'm not even sure if it is MONSTER IDOL or MONSTERIDOL either

and there seems to be a contest to name the group mascots, Koalas? they are going to do a live stream next week to unveil the results of the contest

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Chittiii left WACK, she is now signed to "Stardust Promotions" the same company of Momoiro Clover Z

here Watanabe not being a jerk for once
Good luck for Chichi's bright future!

she also was invited to the year end music festival by Momoiro Clover, strange enough i can't recall any actual interaction between them and the members of BiSH, that despite that both EMPiRE / ExWHYZ and Yuki Kashiwagi have been invited multiple times to perform with AYAKA from MCZ

now 4 of the 6 ex BiSH members left WACK

Momoko → Watanabe entertainment
Atsuko → Horipro
Misato Ando → independent
Chittiii → Stardust

not surprising since they are mostly a music oriented company so they can't do much for the members that wanted to start careers in TV, acting, etc at least we know for sure that Aina is still in WACK since she still is doing company events, i don't think she is going to leave anything soon

Ayuni is still there too but is unlikely we are going to see her in the company events since PEDRO are a band although i don't think fans would care much if they aren't an idol group or a singer

-

part 3 of PEDRO's documentary (featuring Lingling) part 4 is going to be released in the final half of January

[Part3] Document of PEDRO 2023「還る」-転換期-​

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
teaser? :wherearethelies:

Mikina says her parents bought ExWHYZ's hoodies, that's nice

i believe the hoodies are these

funny enough "mikina" means hoodie (or sweatshirt, same thing right?) in Czech, i wonder if there is a deeper meaning to that? i recall i used to think Mikina was just a random name but searching around i've found is an actual name used in eastern Europe

Mayu

Usagi Tsukino stayed on Mayu's house, the later says that even after they went to sleep Usagi Tsukino keep talking to herself, Mayu wasn't sure if she was trying to talk with her or what but Usagi confirms that yeah she was having a whole conversation on her own and that when she is alone she always thinks aloud

Mayu truly has become the best source of Usagi Tsukino lore :sanapray:

Maho!

GDPWUEta4AAdcja

Maho's selfies are always something else

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
ExWHYZ are going to release a new song "Our Song"

ExWHYZ / Our Song [Teaser]​

is actually a cover of MONDO GROSSO / Shinichi Osawa's "Our Song", the members requested to him to let them do a cover during the 2nd part of their tour "ExWHYZ TOUR 2023 ‘eLATION’ part.2:with Special Guest Series" and he did a rearranged version and was later performed again with a live band, seems both of them like the new version so much that they are going to release it as a single on the 12

this is the original version

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

ExWHYZ / Our Song [Prod.Shinichi Osawa]【Music Video】​

along the members seems the people featured in the MV are part of the ExWHYZ staff

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
ExWHYZ announced a new mini album "Dress To Kill" is going to be released on March 20!

is being called a "V.A" or Variety album, seems is going to include several remixes and covers of songs either from them or other artists and may also include new ones too

is going to include 10 songs among them

‘Our Song’‘
Unknown Sense [新曲]
’‘ANSWER [Seiho REMIX]
’‘Secret Secret [Shin Sakiura REMIX]’

GDpApS0bcAA04E9

GDpAqTpbMAAYcS3

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575