The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
Aina won a Best New Actress award at the Kinema Junpo Awards for her performance in "Kyrie no uta"

-

Lingling / MISATO ANDO is going to appear on the shuppunk channel the later which features famous people visiting bookstores, previously Momoko and Atsuko guested on the show, hopefully Ayuni, Aina and Chitti get invited next

Momoko and Atsuko episodes

speaking of BiSH members and books here MISATO and Momoko holding a copy of the later's new essay book that was written during the time between the announcement of BiSH's disbandment and their final concert

-

new CM featuring Chittiii

seems she likes WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
Ayuni D is the new model for "moonstar"

GGgqjxAa8AAOCsm

GGgqjxCakAAHLQN

GGgqjxCaQAAxvP-

GGgqjxAbUAAUEFU

also new upload in her channel, her make up routine

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
new interview with Watanabe, no need of translations this time because it was published in English by Electro Boom Magazine

the whole thing is worth checking specially since isn't too long but here some interesting bites

seems he actually moved to the UK, not just on vacation
In 2023, aiming to broaden WACK’s international footprint, Watanabe made the decision to relocate to London, a city that has captivated him since his youth due to his deep-seated passion for rock music.

“My roots are in the UK because I love UK music, for example Sex Pistols, David Bowie, Radiohead, Blur. Also, I was impressed by the fashion, particularly designers like Vivienne Westwood. I feel like my cultural origin is rooted in the UK, and that’s why I’ve chosen to live here in London. I aim to further develop and expand my music industry connections within the UK, so that’s why I’m here! (laughs)”

However, the transition posed numerous challenges, as Watanabe continued to actively manage all the groups under WACK.
he thinks he is the "main character" of WACK (if WACK had a protagonist it probably would be Aina not Watanabe)
EBW: “Do you receive more attention than your artists?”

Watanabe: “Haha, yeah.”

EBW: “Do you feel like the main character of WACK?”

Watanabe: “Yeah (laughs).”
he thinks being called a psycho is cool
EBW: “Due to your more unconventional methods of promoting idol groups, some people have labeled you as a psychopath.”

Watanabe: “Haha, yeah.”

EBW: “Is that a label that you hold proudly?”

Watanabe: “Yeah, I think I was proud… to be labeled a ‘psychopath’ (laughs). It’s good for me! When people call me a psychopath, it feels like a celebration!”
on why he has gotten softer
However, Watanabe acknowledges the need for caution and has adopted a more subdued management style in recent years, although he harbors no regrets for the risks he’s taken throughout his career.

“I believe people’s thinking style has changed, especially regarding issues like the gender gap and attitudes towards love affairs or sex scandals. Consequently, I’ve had to adapt my mindset and adjust the management approach accordingly. So, really, it has changed a lot.”

EBW: “Are there any risks you took in your career that you regret?”

Watanabe: “Ummm… I don’t regret… I hardly regret things…”

EBW: “So do you think all the risks you have taken have contributed to your success?”

Watanabe: “Yeah, I think so!”
on Aina
“When AiNA THE END was part of BiSH, her focus was solely on performing as part of the group. But now, as a solo artist, she has to face challenges independently. I believe she feels nervous about this change because in BiSH, as one of six members, her role was significant, but she didn’t have to consider everything on her own. Now, she has to take on a broader perspective and consider all aspects of her career. Despite her nerves, I’ve noticed she’s become more responsible for her performances. It’s nice!”

Regarding AiNA THE END’s creative control over her career and her recent one-man live performance in Tokyo, Watanabe mentioned, “Yes, she has full creative control over her career, and yes, I still manage her. Her recent one-man live in Tokyo went very well. We had numerous discussions about the concert, and I believe all the audience members were pleased with the experience. It was truly great.”
Despite their longstanding working relationship that began in 2014 with the inception of WACK, Watanabe initially didn’t see eye to eye with AiNA.

“The first time I saw her, I didn’t like her (laughs). But my business partner, Kenta Sotobayashi, who is a costume designer and photographer, highly recommended her to join my agency. However, I was reluctant to have her join! Looking back on my memories, it was really lucky, and it turned out to be a good thing. I wonder if I had denied his proposal, that I wouldn’t be here. I’m not exactly sure what I thought about her at that time, but I think she seemed uncontrollable to me, so I didn’t like her initially (laughs).”
also Watanabe says that despite living in the UK for several months already he doesn't understand English at all

doesn't many of WACK's lyrics even the ones from Watanabe feature English lyrics? i recall an interview of BiS where the members stated they don't understand the language so when they write a song they give the Japanese lyrics to Watanabe and he changes some words to English and he gives them the lyrics in Katanaka so they can read them or something like that, for example that happened with HiDE iN SEW

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
Mikina appeared on "Pet Pop SQUARE vol.8" magazine, they did an interview with her at a cat cafe

GGcuyG2b0AA6M2l

she also posted pictures of her cats, seems she is already a full fledged cat lady

ExWHYZ sold out all tickets for their SeihoWHYZ tour

Mayu, the other members insisted she posted this video because is cute

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775

"Sakura" Produced by Age Factory / BiS 新生アイドル研究会 [OFFiCiAL MUSIC ViDEO]​

after a few listens i feel is one of my favorite recent BiS3 songs

their new album "NEVER MiND" goes on sale next week!

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775

GGmKAVbbwAAt_v-

GGmKAVcbAAAwzzL

also a while ago GANG PARADE did a series of interviews with each of the members, i posted some bites of the stuff i found interesting and the pictures / videos
#7 Kira May

previous

Interview #1: Yamamachi Miki (interviewed by Yodai Tsujiyama)
Interview #2: Yumeno Yua (interviewed by Yamamachi Miki)
Interview #3: Can GP Maika (interviewed by Yumeno Yua)
Interview #4 Terashima Yuka a.k.a Yuyu (interviewed by Can GP Maika)
Interview #5 Coco Partin Coco (interviewed by Terashima Yuka)
Interview #6 Tsukino Usagi (interviewed by Coco Partin Coco)

member interview

Storywriter interview

key points
  • during her PARADISES era and due to the small size of the group she thought it was easy to showcase the individuality of each member so she didn't bother dying her hair, now because GANG PARADE has 13 members she felt dying her hair would be a good way to stand out more as a group
  • the other members have complimented her brown hair, although she says that since her image change people have compared her looks to the MATILDER twins from ASP
  • she doesn't feels she has a good fashion sense so when she goes shopping for clothes she just buys the entire wardrobe that is on display, she says is embarrassing that people may start to think she is dressing like a mannequin so she picks the same outfit but may change a part of it like the shirt, etc for example the outfit she was wearing during this interview was originally from a mannequin but she bought the inside shirt in a different color since she worries people may start making fun of her if they find out
  • as a hobby she likes reading Manga, she is a fan of the magazine "Bessatsu Margaret", from that one she is a fan of the series "Rainbow Days", she says she has an older brother and an older sister and they also like Manga
  • her childhood dream was to become a pastry chef but she eventually gave out on the idea, later she became interested in becoming a nutritionist although she also put the idea on hold since she became an idol
220903_gp_4093.jpg

220903_gp_4047.jpg

220903_gp_3881.jpg

220903_gp_4084.jpg

220903_gp_3940.jpg

anyway seems a GP fansite has been translating them since past month, cool and worth reading

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
honestly i'm surprised Ayuni is uploading regularly to her channel, i thought it was going to be a once every few months kind of thing but she has been posting vids every other day

Ayuni's collab with Droptokyo "FOCUS ON TOKYO‘S ICON アユニ・D VOL.1"

L1330590-1920x2880.jpg

more pictures here

-

in commemoration of her new essay book about the time between BiSH's disbandment announcement and their final concert Momoko held a press event and Aina was invited to discuss the book with her

there are videos on Youtube but i don't think the full talk has been uploaded, among other things they talked seems they haven't met each other in person since the disbandment although they still talked regularly

also

(momo)-シャングリラ / チャットモンチー(cover)【LIVE】​

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
teaser?

probably one of the new songs of the upcoming album

so some weeks ago Mayu knitted hats for the other members

Mikina and Now posted pictures of them but here are all members wearing them

seems there is a gigantic snow storm in Japan right now

also new Sushio fan art, Mikina stepped in poop?

also Now was talking about an interaction with members of GP and that during the current company tour she has gotten closer to members of the other groups

pictures

GG7_KESbAAA8QcA

GHB2n31b0AAud8M

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
exactly 5 years ago the 2nd generation of BiS released a remake of BiS's 2016 song "BiSBiS"

is incredible how i'm still mad about their disbandment and that was half a decade ago, at this point i simply accepted that i'm never getting over that

and speaking of BiS, BiS3 new album "NEVER MiND" went on sale this week

natalie.mu did an article about it and an interview with the members, there are tons of pictures too

here

photo01.jpg

photo03.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
ASP announced a new single "Black Nails" out on May 1st

we are getting lots of announcements lately, usually fans have to wait until late March at the end of the audition camp but i guess since there isn't going to be one this year there is no reason to wait

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
ExWHYZ announced their new tour "𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞" they are going to perform at 19 cities through all of Japan!

the tour's tag is "𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭"

GHl3_5NbAAApXo9

seems they confused the song to use in the trailer and this is the corrected version, new song i believe?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
Shionepic announced her graduation from BiS

(i still can't recall well the names of the new members)

is sad she leave specially right after they released a new album, dunno the details but she already took down her SNS, seems it was the same day she told them she wanted to quit hopefully everything is fine

the other members said they plan to continue as a 5 member group

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
"this beat is ANSWER"

wonder what this is all about? i know there is going to be a remix of ANSWER in their new VA album but i doubt there is going to be another MV for it

speaking of the new version there are already fan cams of it

anyway ANSWER is nice dunno if it needs another version since the original is already pretty good but still looking forward to it

also they announced a collab "ExWHYZxROUND1", so far they only released a promo picture and that is going to run between March and Jun at the ROUND1 stores across Japan

kokuchi.jpg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
"Dress to Kill" goes on sale later this month! they unveiled the art work and CD bonuses

they usually hold listening parties at music venues before the release, this time they announced something similar but a little different is going to be held in a music venue aimed at folk and classic music so because of that the members are going to be wearing classical Japanese clothing during the event

120 fans are going to be able to attend by a lottery among the people who already reserved the album and the dress code for them is going to be either classical Japanese clothing (kimonos, etc) or merchandise of the group

also the teaser was for the new version of ANSWER the remix by Seiho is going to be pre released on the 8

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775

「Olenimorph, Ole」produced by "ナカコー" / BiS 新生アイドル研究会 [OFFiCiAL MUSiC ViDEO]​

the MV was produced by Naoki Arima, seems he has done work for other artists too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
ExWHYZ new uniforms

GIJbLBGaMAApCM0

i like the monochrome theme

no individual pictures yet but some of the members posted pics / vids with the uniforms

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
the BiTE A SHOCK members finally started individual SNS accounts

along that they announced that once all members reach 10k followers they are going to released their 1st album, to accomplish that they are holding a competition between the members who divided into teams of 2 the ones who reach the goal first are going to get a prize while the bottom team a "punishment2

more info here

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
one day i'm going to remember to post the MVs in the actual anniversary :doge:

BiSH / 愛してると言ってくれ [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

dunno why but when i link to the BiSH's account the tweets they never load?

speaking of BiTE A SHOCK here them with Chittiii

Chittiii is going to appear in the MV project のん監督主演~夢が傷むから~MVドキュメンタリー

Atsuko is going to play an investigator in the TV series "Bakuage Sentai Boonboomger", seems she is going to be a recurring character

GIRbn_ibEAAkbO1

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,775
Aina can't stop collecting awards

"Kyrie no Uta" is going to be released on Blu Ray in May, hopefully it hits some streaming service eventually and it gets subtitles, i would like to watch it

PEDRO Budokan concert is going to get a Blu Ray release next month

PEDRO announced another tour, is going to be a "battle of the bands" type of thing although they haven't announced the other group

Top Bottom