The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
on the 14 of March ExWHYZ are going to livestream the Tokyo Spotify O-EAST concert of their current SeihoWHYZ tour, is going to be in real time!

here, starts in 36 hours from this post

GId7T4AbUAAVhew

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
on the 14 of March ExWHYZ are going to livestream the Tokyo Spotify O-EAST concert of their current SeihoWHYZ tour, is going to be in real time!

here, starts in 36 hours from this post

GId7T4AbUAAVhew

the live stream starts in roughly 12 hours!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
Aina is going to play at the Budokan!

GIjJzq2agAA3icJ

nice

also since they couldn't do so while they were together hopefully all the ex BiSH members that pursued solo careers get to play there too

Ayuni D / PEDRO
ExWHYZ
ASP
AiNA

wonder who is going to be next?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
more details about ExWHYZ's collab with ROUND1

this one

01_top.jpg

02_drink_1.jpg

02_drink_2.jpg

05_bowlingscore.jpg

06_room.jpg

each of them picked the drink on the menu, top left: Yu-ki top right: Mayu, middle left: Midoriko middle right: Maho, bottom left: Mikina bottom right: Now

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
the stream starts in 20 minutes!

there isn't going to be an archive of the live stream and only ExWHYZ's part is going to be streamed Seiho's performance (i believe he is the opening act?) isn't going to be shown

【03.14 19:45生中継】 ExWHYZ presents ‘SeihoWHYZ’at Spotify O-EAST​

edit: seems they are going to premiere the archive of the stream later? that would be nice in case anyone missed or want to watch again although i didn't hear well the details

set list

dresscode

universe
answer
unknown sense
4 am remix
toriko
shall we dance
secret secret remix?
des speeching
Furachina summer
6whyz
obsession
answer remix
fleeting

encore:
not sorry
our song

i'm not sure if it was Secret Secret or a remix of it also fans were saying they played Dresscode but it wasn't streamed the live stream started with Universe

the remix of 4 am is similar to the original but very fast while the remix of Answer is pretty different i want they album to be release so i can listen to them again

Fleeting is really good is the new song they used on the trailer for their upcoming tour i could see it becoming a signature song

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
on the 19 they are going to premiere several songs from the live stream in their Youtube channel, the members are going to be on chat

now posted the set list

so they did play Dresscode but it wasn't shown in the stream, likely the title track of Dress to Kill

Mikina is going to be playing VJ sets during their upcoming tour but not this time, makes sense since Seiho himself is also a DJ i actually was hoping they would show his performance too, i like the songs he produced for them but haven't check his actual stuff

also since they are going to premiere only some songs i don't think they are going to include the MCs, Maho speech before they played Fleeting was really nice she said she wrote the lyrics of the song thinking of fans

they previously posted a preview of it in the trailer of their upcoming tour

i hope they upload the performance

Mikina too during the encore was talking about how the time during concerts when she is along the members and fans is special and that is something she holds dear

also during one song or the introduction (i don't recall well) Now did the lyrics in a cutesy voice and everyone when crazy

at the very end of the concert Mayu was telling fans about the reactions they in the audience had during the concert, for example when Midoriko part was going to play or during Maho and Mikina MCs (which were emotional moments)

man if i lived in Japan i definitely try to go to their concerts every week

oh also the camera crew was having some trouble keeping up with their dancing, their choreographs have so many small details here and there that they in the camera team literally didn't know where to focus, i found it kinda funny

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425

アイナ・ジ・エンド - Frail [Official Music Video](映画『変な家』主題歌)​

new visual

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425

ExWHYZ / Unknown Sense, ANSWER [Seiho REMIX], NOT SORRY, Our Song【‘SeihoWHYZ’ Spotify O-EAST】​

from their concert on the 14th, on the 23 they are going to release the performance of "Fleeting"

also "Dress to Kill" went on sale today!

ExWHYZ and SCANDAL releasing albums the same day? the only thing i can complaint about is how the day only has so many hours

:sanapray:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
GANG PARADE, ASP, KiSSKiSS concert in London is going to be next week

speaking of GANG PARADE their upcoming single was delayed 1 month due to production issues, new date is in May 22

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
speaking of the album "Dress To Kill" (not a review) after listening to if a couple of times

Dresscode: one of the new songs i thought it was going to be the mini album's title track but is the intro song, during the stream last week they didn't show the song so i thought they wanted to keep it secret but seems it was due to the stream starting after it was perform

Unknown Sense: second of the new songs, they pre released the 5 member version last month but the album version includes Midoriko, lately it's been stuck on my head so safe to say is one of my favorites of Dtk i really want to see the full lyrics

Our Song: so we got a MV a few weeks ago, is a cover originally by Mondo Grosso but i like ExWHYZ's version better, semi ot but i noticed how fans go crazy for it during concerts so at this point you could say is now "their" song

Secret Secret Remix: i actually like the new version better than the original, something interesting during the stream i was able to tell every song even the remixes with just the first seconds of each but i don't know why i was having trouble recalling Secret Secret, i never skip a song while listening to the albums or singles and sure is a Remix but isn't that different, big fan now i guess that's the cool thing of getting different versions because they may leave a new impression on you

Answer Remix: among the remixed versions this is the most different from the original, at least to me it has a touch of melancholy? that in contrast with the original that is so upbeat, that's cool but i think the OG's beat drop is too iconic so because of that i still pick the original, the remix would be cool to play during encores

4:00 Remix: the original was one of my favorites of xYZ so i'm happy it's getting more attention so the remix is super fast paced even Mayu during the Q&A of the listening party was telling fans about how the bpm of the song is fast i think she said 128? i mean that's about right for EDM but she was saying that it was hard to translate the choreography to new the version because of it so they tweaked some parts to be 124 and 126 bpms

Obsession English Version: during the first 20 seconds of the song i was wondering what's different about it? oh yeah it's in English! they actually played this version during their London concert but the fan cams were either incomplete or didn't have good audio, the members don't really speak English (in the q&a they were saying how Yu-ki have to translate all the lyrics to Katakana to be able to read them) so it doesn't flows as well as the original but still interesting to hear the members English voices, also i bet if they tour outside Japan again they are going to play it

D.Y.D Remix: so this is the one i dont have much to say, is good and does the same as the original but in a different way, which i like better? dunno i put them around the same level

As you Wish: another new song, this one is pretty different to the rest of the album and is more on the rock side which i obviously like, sure there isn't much EMD in there but that is their WACK side showing to the party, unsurprisingly the rock song was the one written by Watanabe

Fleeting: to me the star of the mini album i would pick it as my favorite song from the album, honestly i would call it already one of my favorite songs of them i really like the lyrics, Maho and Mayu wrote the song thinking about fans and that is cute but what i like is the theme. dreams, tomorrow, wanting to see someone again, really "fleeting" feelings i think if the song was written by someone else i would still like it obviously but i really appreciate is the members who are having those feelings and thoughts

so yeah i like Dress To Kill, cool to hear Midoriko i was hoping she could go back to her activities but seems not yet, also i'm curious what is going to happen with the songs that have new versions are they going to alternate between them

pictures posted by the members

Sorywriter did an article about it

btw it was also Mikina's birthday

the idea of the Kimonos was nice, i bet it was interesting going to a venue that has been around for maybe a century, were people play folklore music and dress in Japanese clothing, etc yet they were all listening to EDM, blasting in the venue, cool anachronism

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
Miku graduated from MAMESHiBA / MONSTER IDOL

she was on hiatus due to a medical condition, i'm not sure what if was but i recall she also was on hiatus during the later part of her time at TONAi BOUSHO, is sad she left specially since now they are basically back to being MAMESHiBA, 2022 / 2023 were rough for them hoping 2024 is better

on the plus side they along BiS and ASP are going to visit London this year, i think only BiTE A SHOCK are pending of the WACK groups

also Storywriter wrote an article about the GANG PARADE, KiSSKiSS and ASP concert

also this is hard to tell if it is a April's fools joke but it was announced that BiS are going to become their own managers, they are still signed to both WACK and Crown records but now they are going to be in charge of the tasks previously managed by their staff, according to the statement they are going back to their roots like the 1st gen did

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
speaking of April's fool pranks

is was the 1st anniversary of Ayuni D joining ExWHYZ

actually it feels like it was even before, lots of things happen between then and now

also they uploaded more performances from the live stream

ExWHYZ / Obsession, Fleeting【‘SeihoWHYZ’ Spotify O-EAST】​

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
ExWHYZ are going to be the half time performers at a major league Basketball game, people that attend may win Chekis of the members with the team jerseys

examples

also it wasn't that long that they played during a basketball game i believe it was during the final of the international world university series something like, it was an international tournament help in Japan

here

ExWHYZ performed during the half time of the final day of the "World University Basketball Series" which is being played in Japan

F3aM-pkb0AAeix3

F3aM-pkbEAAOPa9

seems the members also introduced themselves to the audience, threw a couple of dunks and gave mini basketballs to the people in the public

F3Y77MHaEAAEbi-

F3Y77MAbYAA-Hz9

i believe this may had aired on TV? hopefully someone recorded their performance

they were using those bags to carry the balls they were giving to the audience, after giving hers Mikina put it on her head and didn't notice that the other members left already

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
Mayu and Maho are doing a collaboration with the duo "cross-dominance" that group is producing 4 singles with different artists and one of them is going to be performed by Mayu and Maho, there is going to be a music video also

teaser here, their part start at the 33 sec mark

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
Mayu and Maho are doing a collaboration with the duo "cross-dominance" that group is producing 4 singles with different artists and one of them is going to be performed by Mayu and Maho, there is going to be a music video also

teaser here, their part start at the 33 sec mark

is out!

surprisingly is fully in English, i like it

they are going to perform the song live at SYNCHRONICITY24 both ExWHYZ and Mayu+Maho are going to be preform there (also Chittiii!)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,506,425
Mikina is on the cover of the next issue of Gekkan WACK

did she walk 25,000 meters or 25,000 steps? in any case that's a decent number

also Mayu is now blonde

GK83HEGaMAAUHcf

Top Bottom