The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
the GANG PARADE channel has made available full versions of several of the group's documentaries

no idea until when they are going to be available but hopefully enough time for me to watch them, I've been busy and was only able to make time for the one of PARADISES but i want to see the others too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

豆柴の大群都内某所 a.k.a MONSTERIDOL「わんダーらんど」MUSiC ViDEO​

technically their "debut", nice song i like that is more on the rock side although i still prefer "Restart" for a debut of them and speaking of Restart there is a clear reference to it around 2:30 i'm sure there are other throwbacks to other songs but i can't recall right now

seems they are going to actually go by "MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN TONAi BOUSHO a.k.a MONSTERIDOL" i thought they were going to just be MONSTERIDOL, that sure isn't going to be confusing for new fans

also they are back with their Youtube channel now "Monstube"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
ExWHYZ are going to perform at "CHERRY POP PARADE 2024" in April, something interesting is that WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA are also going to be part of the line up, would be cool if we get to see the two of them together

fun fact "Furachina Summer" was produced by them (well half of WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA)

so i would be happy with a picture of them and Utaha

pictures

GDzeWYCagAAAy6G

GE6nNuNa8AAXNV6

GE6nNuLbAAADNU6

GEmu1gEaUAEJGWz

GEmu1gSaAAAswj2

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
lately i've been getting recommend the videos from when Ayuni D was the MC of MUSIC FUN

also BiSH are nominated for the "best opening" award at the Crunchyroll anime awards for "innocent arrogance" which is the op theme of Heavenly Delusion

also kinda strange to see the BiSH account being updated again, last time was in November

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

GANG PARADE「ROCKを止めるな!!」[天晴れ!真冬の大ギャンパレ音楽祭 in 日比谷野音 2024.01.28]​

this is from their "midwinter Dai GANG PARADE Music Festival" there are tons of good pictures and videos from the event

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575

アイナ・ジ・エンド - 宝者 [Official Music Video](TBS系 日曜劇場「さよならマエストロ~父と私のアパッシオナート~」主題歌)​

is the theme song of the Drama "Sayonara Maestro"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Ayuni D started a personal Youtube channel!

dunno what is going to be the theme of the channel but looking forward to it, lately i've been listening to PEDRO's discography again and watching old interviews and honestly Ayuni is pretty cool

also she was falling asleep while recording the video

speaking of ex BiSH members and Youtube Momoko also started a personal account a few weeks ago

would be nice if the others start their own channels too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
"Dress To Kill" tracklist

GFQqwHWa0AAv5br

01_Dresscode [Prod.Seiho]
Track Produce:Seiho

02_Unknown Sense [New Song#1]
Lyric:maho
Music : Josef Melin, Cecilia Kallin
Arrangement : Josef Melin

03_Our Song [Prod.Shinichi Osawa]
Lyric:Akihiro Namba
Music, Arrangement:Shinichi Osawa

04_Secret Secret [Shin Sakiura REMIX]
Lyric:Satoru Kurihara (Jazzin’park), mayu, midoriko, yu-ki, maho
Music:Satoru Kurihara (Jazzin’park), Tasuku Maeda
Original Arrangement:Tasuku Maeda
REMIX by Shin Sakiura

05_ANSWER [Seiho REMIX]
Lyric:Kanata Okajima
Music, Arrangement, REMIX by Seiho

06_4:00 a.m [80KIDZ REMIX]
Lyric:mikina, maho
Music, Original Arrangement:Michael Kaneko
REMIX by 80KIDZ

07_Obsession [English Ver.]
English Lyric:Kanata Okajima
Music:80KIDZ, Maika Loubté
Arrangement:80KIDZ

08_D.Y.D [Miru Shinoda, Kento Yamada REMIX]
Lyric:Miru Shinoda, Kento Yamada, ExWHYZ
Music, Arrangement, REMIX by Miru Shinoda, Kento Yamada (yahyel)

09_As you wish
Lyric:JxSxK
Music & Arrangement:oni

10_Fleeting [New Song#2]
Lyric:maho, mayu
Music:Satoru Kurihara [Jazzin’park], Tasuku Maeda
Arrangement:Tasuku Maeda

also among the good news is that Midoriko recorded vocals for all songs in the album!

they previously revealed 4 of them but now we know the whole track list, among them there is going to be a remix of "4:00 a.m" which was of my favorites from their debut album also we are going to get the English version of "Obsession" that they performed during their UK concert, another artists cover "Dresscode" originally by Seiho and the new songs "Unknown Sense" and "Fleeting"

they pre released "Unknown Sense", this version has only 5 members but the one in the album is going to also include Midoriko, the song was previously played already during their "ExWHYZ TOUR 2023 'eLATION' part.3:YEAREND PARTY"

the album is going to be released on March 20

GFZHN_QagAABatb

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
among the new merchandise and to promote the new album they announced the first acrylic figures of the members!

im surprised since pretty much all the other WACK groups had theirs already (some multiple versions) at some point but seems they didn't have one yet, well better late than never

where is Maho? :wherearethelies:

LaNk2Fb.png

:doge:

also a better look at them, there is one of Midoriko too but only the top half for some reason

GExCr_SaMAEYv00

GFZHV-KagAAuOdU

seems the members are having fun with them already! (well with Mikina's)

related to that Mayu created a joke hashtag #ミキナ不憫 (#mikinafuben or pityformikina, ifeelsorryformikina)

GFeXEkTb0AAAlKp

people are already posting in it, hope that when they release the figures it gets more tweets
that said hopefully the figure doesn't end inside a jar :vaderecto:

also because is "Dress To Kill" they played a game where they exchanged outfits between the members

Now → Mayu → Mikina → Maho → Yuki → Now

btw Mikina is so photogenic, her random selfies in the middle of the street look like they came from a professional photoshoot

GFqX-noW8AAVjtO

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
BiS announced a new album "NEVER MIND", is going to be released on Feb 28

GFJ-lVfaoAA6ho8

related to that something interesting (kinda) is that one of the featured producers are the group AxSxE now i don't know anything about them but according to Watanabe they are the reason why he uses the handle "JxSxK" as a homage to them

guess know i know something new about Watanabe

also he was hospitalized in London due to Acute colonic diverticulitis

and WACK has a new artist joining the company the band Kudaranai1nichi signed with them

and speaking of labels ASP are going to be represented internationally by the label JPU Records, another of their "band mates" also represented outside Japan by them are SCANDAL, LOVEBITES, BANDMAID and others

they also did an interview with Watanabe, this may end becoming a full fledged partnership between both companies

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GE7ZD7TawAApHAv

GE7ZBlXaYAE5SO6

GE7ZFIma8AAAOFb

GFJ2r7jbcAAj4_R

GE7ZFeubYAAo3dD

GE7Y_KxboAAIrBt

unfortunately Yua uploaded the low resolution version of the picture and hasn't posted the full picture yet

their 5th single (TBA) goes out on sale on April 24!

also here the high quality version of the poster for their concert last week

GE27aGHbIAAGGYk

GE27aGHbgAADnEr

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
BiSH's "Pyo" was released two years ago! (+1 week)

BiSH / ぴょ[OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

haven't listened to it in a while so i forgot about the "plot twist", amazing

they released so many good songs during that era and what is more is that we got a new one each month of 2022

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
these are from October, my computer died around that time and after getting a new one i was to lazy to go back and revisit the stuff i was supposed to post but better late than never

i don't care much about Halloween but is always nice when the groups dress up for it, back in October the members of ExWHYZ did an event at TOWER RECORDS Shibuya and they (sort of) put costumes

F9m05DAaoAAkMGK

F9m5TccbMAAiJcy

F9mPidTbQAAQYV-

F9nNnf6aUAA2q7A

F9nNnf9bwAAS9X8

F9m2e6ja0AA-BCW

F9nFo-4bgAAnPB2

F9m7ZxwbYAAeiIt

Now, Mikina and Yu-ki were later wearing Halloween themed stickers, i think it was because they lost a game or something along those lines?

Now : Trick or Treat, Mikina : Boo, Yu-ki : Happy Halloween

F9nY7UuaEAAv6wp

F9ns3XobgAAnQdE

F9rsl7TaIAA1D9A

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
in the latest issue of Gekkan WACK Maika is on the cover and there is also a feature of now (a reward although i don't recall from what)

in now's case they asked her what she wanted for her feature and she told them that she wanted to become a princess

GDfyP9TbMAA5c6l

GDjs9qJasAAjbXg

they updated the official pages profile pictures!

GEGgAzqbwAA_OWl

GEGgAzqa4AAWnBT

GEGgAzsagAABLzY

speaking of Midoriko she posted new pictures

isn't Mikina's jawline kinda amazing?

F9nNnf6aUAA2q7A

Mayu knitted hats for the members, Mikina and now already received theirs

GGTPRdEasAAc9ZO

GGBMZdjboAAnEvG

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
new upload in Ayuni's channel, she went to eat Omurice

cS0kW2z.jpeg

cool, hoping for regular uploads

also the Homicidols best of 2023 picks were announced, the WACK artists that appeared on the list

Saddest Disbandment of the Year​

bish.png

Their mainstream success led to much talk of their waning relevance to the alternative idol scene over the past couple of years, but a vast majority of you still shed copious wota tears as BiSH called it quits before conquering the entire world (which they very well may have been capable of).

EP of the Year​

EP-Gang-Parade.png

This was a very interesting one to watch. Halfway through voting, it was an incredibly tight three-way race, with just a handful of votes separating Odoro, Tokyo Psychopath, and GANG PARADE. Then the Japanese fans got wind of our contest, and GANG PARADE pulled head and never looked back.

Music Video of the Year​

MV-BiSH.png

Y’all a bunch of emo punks. The sentimental favorite and final MV by BiSH just edged out Isiliel for best MV.
off topic but is nice to see Homicidols still going, it's been a while since i last saw them post a new blog that wasn't the weekly update

Muropanako met with Toggy, not counting CARRY LOOSE first time i see a direct interaction between the ex BiS2 members that left WACK and BiS3

GGI5rNWbUAAKIHl

i know that Muropanako and Pan Luna are now in the same group NARLOW but haven't been checking on them since their debut, i definitely should since so far they may be the closest thing (at least still active) to BiS2

i like her new look

GC6bHamaAAAll8Z

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
GANG PARADE, ASP and KiSS KiSS are going to perform in the UK in late March!

weird enough still no BiS, they also didn't perform last time i wonder why?

speaking of KiSS KiSS

i don't follow AKB but there is a famous / infamous CF of the members promoting a brand of candies by almost kissing each other

anyway KiSS KiSS did a parody for valentine's day and almost KiSS KiSSED each other

that to promote a new song "chocokiss"

Atsuko's yearly Valentine's day tweet

speaking of Valentine's day traditions seems Yu-ki gifts chocolate to Mikina each year

also fun fact EMPiRE's Haggling was released on a 14 of February

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,575
Miyukiangel was spotted for the first time since leaving MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, currently she doesn't has any SNS accounts since she took them down after graduating from the group

this person Yamatoyu is a professional photographer, no mention of what is the photoshoot for but was just posted on their page

GGOFmLdbAAAbNGm

also MONSTER IDOL posted a compilation of live performances in their channel

Last edited:
Top Bottom