The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
tomorrow is going to be WACK's first overseas concert, Aina, ExWHYZ and ASP are going to perform in London

F--weqoa8AAEZwg

F--weqxaYAEq1Lk

F--lkbwakAA6CSW

hopefully we get tons of pictures and maybe even videos from fans, Watanabe is also going to be there in case someone wants to throw him a brick :doge:

actually seems Watanabe has been in the UK for a couple of weeks already, he has even been hanging out with fans

tweets from the members

ExWHYZ

ASP

https://twitter.com/ASP_MATiLDER/status/1724757304124555535
https://twitter.com/ASP_YUMEKA/status/1724732666195673090

no pictures of Aina yet

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
i wonder if Watanabe is planning to move to the UK? not only he has been there for a while but he says that due to him being in the UK there isn't going to be an audition camp next year, i recall reading in an interview that he said the British punk scene was one of his inspirations for starting WACK or something like that

btw, since WACK overseas seems to be the theme for this week i'm starting to recall some of their visits to other countries

BiSH's My Landscape was recorded in the Mojave desert in California

this person in Reddit tried to locate the parts that were featured in the MV, worth checking

in the BiSH subreddit someone reuploaded the "making of", unfortunately it doesn't seem to have subtitles, that Wack fansite that closed this year have a version of this video with subtitles

-

EMPiRE's SUCCESS STORY was recorded in Hungary's festetics palace

btw i fucking love EMPiRE, i love ExWHYZ too so i'm been giving priority to their new songs and i haven't been listening to their older stuff lately, i definitely should do a full re listen of EMPiRE's discography because is so good, honestly as good as BiSH's discography

also the MV was NOW's (now "now") first video with the group, this was just some weeks after she joined EMPiRE, seems they went on a vacation with the staff and decided to take the chance to record the MV

festetics-castle-5510833_1920-web.jpg

-

BiS3 debut MV was recorded in the Philippines

pretty fucking crazy to think they just went, layed and even rolled in trash, i cringe just thinking of what if they accidentally poked themselves with an used syringe or something like that, that said i do love the song and MV, one of the best debuts at WACK

honestly i don't recall much details about it since at the time i was still too distracted with BiS2 disbandment and was a little exceptic about the new gen, it does hurt to look at BiS3 older stuff since most of the members aren't on the group anymore, only Toggy remains from the OG line up, i do like the new members too but not as much the early line up

-

i know there are some other MVs for example i think GP recorded a MV in Hawaii although i think is just a compilation of footage from their visit so it doesn't fit with the others above

any others? maybe there are a couple here and there but honestly i can't remember

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

ExWHYZ / 6WHYZ [Music Video]​

nice "6WHYZ" along "NOT SORRY" are my favorite songs from the EP so i'm glad they released a MV for it too, kinda unexpected actually since groups usually don't release videos for their intros

i don't remember if i posted the interview about it from a few weeks ago but basically the members were saying that the song was basically done just for fun and that they were each told to come with whatever they wanted to say about themselves on the spot before the recording, something like that, i like how they build hype for Mikina, she delivered for sure

Midoriko!

since the song is an "intro" about the members there is no way they could record the video without Midoriko being there, glad to see her back, although she says that it's going to be a while until she can come back to perform live, she also says that she had a dream about ExWHYZ's fans since she went to sleep thinking about the MV

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
as part of their "FRONT ROW by UUUM × ExWHYZ" collection ExWHYZ are going to open a popup store at Harajuku next month from the 12 to the 18

F-j3mM6bIAAFcaS

they are also going to visit the store themselves!

the collection was created by the member and the items on sale of the website for the brand
ExWHYZ are doing a collab with "FRONT ROW by UUUM" the collection is called "Shall We" and was designed by the members

F89W8BJakAABD65

also today they did an Instagram live, i believe the archive is still up, basically they were showcasing the clothes

you can check the collection and photos of them being wear by the members here, they all were designed by the members based on their tastes so maybe worth checking

btw if anyone was curious about their heights they are listed on the page

maho: 160cm
mikina: 161cm
now: 162cm
mayu: 162cm
yu-ki: 165cm

also here a behind the scenes and interview with the group

more videos of them showcasing the collection

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
speaking of their London visit this was ExWHYZ's set

curious about the English version of Obssesion, honestly no idea if any of them actually speaks in English

-

was this posted? they were featured on Tarzan magazine

F8O3nWlb0AAuApQ

also new interviews

interview with Realsound

20231018_exwhyz.jpg.webp

interview with STREAM

and Mikina, Maho and Mayu appeared on the online podcast by TOWER RECORDS

F9HLn0Xa8AAbdE_

-

6th entry of Mikina's blog series

also Mikina's feature in Gekkan WACK was with Naruhaworld, the theme seems to be highschool couple

F_Yfp7ibIAAVXX4

sorry Asobinins but Mikina gets the girl

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

those are from the rehearsals of the band performance the members of WACK did at Tamatama fes last month

also ExWHYZ's appearance in AYAKARNAVAL 2023, that was earlier this year but it wasn't until recently that i found a fan upload

-

Mayu in glasses appreaciation post

F79firiaYAAcXRh

F79firfb0AAJ98F

F9wsVTBa0AAeIIk

F-e16XnaEAA7h96

F-e16Xqa0AAxxAK

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
now

F76hkC3asAAKoyV

F76hkC2bMAADYtx

F8E540LasAAPKaJ

F8pLjp0b0AAOsdh

F8uo4Doa8AAJM8z

in other news Ahoge / "Dumb hair" is an actual thing :doge:

that or now is an Anime character

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
next year GANG PARADE, ASP and KiSS KiSS are going to perform at London

2nd time for ASP

and finally the HD version of this GANG PARADE poster

F_8HW33bkAAIRWH

also this is kinda off topic but the VMAJ were a few days ago, i didn't watch them (i didn't even watched the US version) anyway the point is that Aina was there and also ano

so i know of the two of them since 2017 right, so for half a decade i've been thinking that it would be cool if there was any interaction between ano and the members of BiSH and this seemed like a good opportunity for that... they missed each other by 30 seconds

nice, i guess i wait other 5 years then :doge: at least Aina commented she liked ano hair so that's something?

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

PEDRO / 春夏秋冬 [OFFICIAL VIDEO]​

or "Shunkashuutou"

Ayuni D's Budokan concert with PEDRO was past week, seems it was live streamed? but i didn't find out until today...

also PEDRO's latest album "赴くままに、胃の向くままに" went on sale the same day

there was a "collab" with a member of Necry Talkie

also Ayuni started a Tiktok account

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
MiYUKi ANGEL and HANAEMONSTER announced their graduation from MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, their last concert with the group is going to be on December 25

i knew something like that was coming, to be fair i thought that they were instead going to disband so i guess it wasn't the worst case scenario but still

here the announcement and statement by each member, to make it short their decision was influenced by the 1 year grace period that Watanabe gave them last year and that was up this month, seems due to that and other reasons they decided that they wanted to stop their activities and move onto other things but they are thankfull to fans, the staff and Kuro chan

unsurprisingly giving people a deadline to accomplish some vague goals (Watanabe never made it clear what he wanted from them during that time) may cause stress or even demotivate people altohugh work mention that they along the other members have all been working hard this year so is not like they weren't trying, sucks but i guess at least the group is going to continue althought without Kaede, Miyuki o Hanae

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
next month BiS are holding a 24 hours concert

they previously, and just like BiSH and EMPiRE, held 24 hour concerts (and i believe BiS2 did 96 hours?) although they are more like 8 hours of concert and alternating with resting during the day
the people that are actually going to be awake 24 hours are the fans in the audience :sweat:

-

i was wondering if it was Yu-ki's birthday, seems that is on the 10 but because the final radio show of the year was this week the staff of FREE ALL ExWHYZ celebrated her birthday in advance

-

new pictures of Ayuni

GAGX5IHaYAAlf8N

F_8BMQ_bsAAobYm

F_3QHh6aoAAuhqk

GAf0VftawAApzge

GAbYYlhaIAAYYk_

speaking of Ayuni, in the new album she did a collab with a member of Necry Talkie, Realsound just released an interview about it

20231204_pedro02.jpg.webp

haven't read the interview yet but i recall a few years ago Ayuni was the host of a music show and there she met the vocalist of Necry Talkie who is called Mossa

anyway, cool Necry Talkie are also pretty good so is nice to see a collab between them and PEDRO although this was only on the production side maybe one day they actually collab on a full song

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

[Part1] Document of PEDRO 2023「還る」-変化-​

during December and January Ayuni D is going to release a 4 part documentary series "Document of PEDRO 2023", today she released part 1 which is about the return of PEDRO

seems to be one of the most personal documentaries released by the members of WACK yet

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
new pictures of Usagi Tsukino

F8u2M0pbcAAw24u

F76MplmasAAF1B-
F97-uNJaEAAj7wQ
F9gFzRYbIAA9qUO
F9iAeava4AAxt-o

she did another poll about if people want her to keep the long hair or to cut it short, this is the second poll she does after letting her hair grow, fans voted for her to keep the long hair although i wonder if she actually just wants to cut it? in any case she says because is finally long enough to call it long hair she is going to keep the hairstyle for now

also these are from the VLOG project GP did on Odaiba

also here Usagi Tsukino with Usagi Tsukino

F-K2NEFbEAAEm64

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Chittiii is going to voice "Noodle" in the Japanese dub of "Wonka"

you can heard her voice in the trailer

they released an interview about it

nice to see her expand her work onto voice acting, i believe this movie is actually a musical (but for some reason it's not being promoted as such) so that may be another factor in them picking Chittiii, also just as a throwback last year Aina dubbed the character "Porsha" in the movie Sing 2

-

Atsuko mentioned her cover on Gekkan WACK

GA0rHdVbkAAuvKm

the Kill Bill cover is cool

-

Momoko appeared on a CM from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, it's about energy savings and the slogan it's HTT H=herasu T=tsukuru T=tameru

-

Ayuni D starter a magazine serialization at ORANGEPAGE magazine, it's going to be about health and cooking

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Aina won an award at the Hochi Film Awards, she got the best newcomer actress award for her movie "Kyrie no uta"

and speaking of Aina and awards she won one at the VMAJ for best art direction in a music video

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Izuki from TONAi BOUSHO announced her graduation from the group

the purple girl

now only Miku remains from the members, definitely not good how almost 1 year since their debut there is only a single member left

i wonder since MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN just lost 2 members wouldn't be a good idea to add Miku to the group? i mean there is just no way TONAi can continue with just her, another reason why adding her to MAMESHiBA makes sense 1) they are sister groups 2) Watanabe announced there aren't going to be auditions in 2024 so neither TB or MNT can get more members

too bad because i do like the group, not as much as the main ones but still they are pretty decent

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
from today until the 18 ExWHYZ are going to open a Popup store for their collection "Shall we..??" as part of their collaboration "FRONT ROW by UUUM × ExWHYZ"

GBHODJaaAAAYC19

more info here

between the 15 and 17 the members themselves are going to visit the store so that's a good chance for fans to see them in person

they also held an instalive which as usual i missed

screen captures i found in Twitter, they did the live stream from the store before it's opening, it's located on Harajuku

GBHS314aEAAADZw
GBHPFpobEAAirSk

GBHP37paQAA8OjH

GBHNmiRa4AAbD3F

hopefully someone recorded the stream

more pictures of the store

GBHstb0bgAAZ-_Z

GBH7odnaIAAKgeg

GBH7odnaoAAO_1r

GBHqlwUbgAARu64

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Momoko released a new song

『あの子みたいにすごくはなれない』(momo)Music Video​

also NHK aired this performance of Aina in all their stations world wide

AiNA THE END "Red:birthmark" - NHK WORLD-JAPAN Music Festival​

interviews with Ayuni D

this one was with Kujira

this person produced some of Ayuni D earliest releases as Aomushi

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

【BiTE A SHOCK】「雨が上がったら」(LYRiC ViDEO)​

they released a new EP

-

i legitimately can't remember the names of the BiS3 members that joined after Hyuga so i had to go to the wiki to look for her name, my point is that this girl Iko Mugennokanata girl is huge

GCCbuxlbMAAf964

granted BiS are by far the shortest group at WACK and is not like she is as tall as Uruuru yet still can't help but notice that

Top Bottom