The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,375
Mayu announced a hiatus from her activities, she is going to be absent from the rest of the tour

she hasn't been felling well since a few weeks ago, recently there was a moment during one of their concerts where the other members were crying along her because they felt sad about her being unwell and having to miss some dates, that was on the 1x something later Mayu tried to resist until the end of the tour but couldn't anymore and due to advice from her doctor she is going to rest for a while until she feels better

hopefully she and Midoriko recover soon and are able to come back to the group, in Mayu's case is until the end of the tour next month that she is going to miss

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,047,765
i legitimately haven't been keeping up with MONSTER IDOL so not sure what they are doing at the moment

BiS's Iko Mugennokanata appeared on a natalie.mu article about avril lavigne compilation album, several artists shared their playlist she mentioned Complicated as her favorite

i don't think i ever listened to more than 10 songs of Avril lavigne but from all the ones i know that is also my favorite of her i guess

also it's almost the 1st anniversary of both BiSH's disbandment and BiTE A SHOCK debut, who knows maybe they have something prepared?

Yeah Complicated is her best song tbh.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,375
Yeah Complicated is her best song tbh.
i like a few others too but don't remember well their names (the one where she is a cheerleader, forgot the title, is also cool) but complicated is the best i know, haven't check anything of her post mid 2010s most recent song of her i know of was that on the credits of a OP movie

i really didn't experience that time because of being too little but lately i feel a lot of nostalgia for the early 2000s era, i've been trying a lot of music and games from that time and while i still prefer my actual timeline i think the 90s / 2000s could had been fun too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,375
i still don't know what happened only that Mayu wasn't feeling well during a concert, missed an event and that she was a little upset and also moved because that, the other members were sad too and crying along her, that was a a few weeks ago

she was feeling a little better later but seems she needs to rest for a while although she still wants to make it clear that she really is coming back

so let's wait until then :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,375
Sweet&Sour track list and art, the EP goes on sale at the end of July

GRJhiZubIAAG1P5

GRJhiZuaYAA8MWA

they did a release event, they are going to hold a couple more until the release

GRKFRylboAA_ccP

GRJ5goibcAAc02W
GRJ0GTlbAAAM0Kb

GRKMM9oa4AA5PCt

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,660,375
new Ayuni video

KiSSKiSS lyric video

KiSS KiSS『キミのいちばんになりたくて』LYRiC ViDEO​

speaking of KiSSKiSS ca-non started a serialization on STREAM magazine

you can find her articles here she post a new update every friday

mayu also started a serialization on a magazine although due to her hiatus dunno if she is going to continue posting them

Top Bottom