The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
GSH8mVxaUAUTwQZ

unfortunately she isn't going to be able to participate in the release event, well let's hope she feels better soon

they are taking questions for a future Q&A " #俺とお前で甘い時間"

cute picture

GSh4ahJbgAA9fDu

now

GSHaPfUaUAErdnV

GSHaPfTaUAU2P6-

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
Ayuni playing baseball with her dad

please don't turn me into a marketable plushi...

GSa56CMXQAEgxwM

the official Ayuni D plushie is really fucking cute, unfortunately seems they were sold out dunno if they are going to sell more in her upcoming tour

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
Mikina held a press conference and fansign for her photobook

GS-nj-CbIAMPwuC

GS-nlkfbEAANaw3
DSC00023.jpg

still waiting for videos of the conference but meanwhile they released some articles

BUBKA

Universal press

press release in Nikkan sports

during the fansign fans could record and talk with her a little so there are many videos of it here some

i just scrolled through the hashtag and pick random stuff but i noticed most of the people in the fan sign (at least judging from the videos) were girls, not strange or anything but seems Mikina also has lots of female fans

actually some girl even asked Mikina to marry her and she said no :doge:

you miss every chance you don't take :sanapray:

also speaking of fangirls

now

yu-ki

on their official IG they posted a video of maho who went without a photobook and instead asked Mikina to sign her hand although i can't find it again

the funny thing is that yu-ki isn't even acting, she really is Mikina's biggest fan

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
GTAnFZEaYAA2nVZ

goes hard

that is going to be the concept of their upcoming tour / fan club

actually there is a reason why they ended becoming punk they did an election a few months ago but i forgot to post about it

anyway they look really good they haven't posted the members concept photos but they have posted some in their accounts

GTBFIr6bIAANjDE

GTA_qRrb0AA8lBB

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
BiTE A SHOCK first album is going to be release in the second week of August

i haven't watch none of the Monstertube episodes since like early 2024

【VLOG】モンアイの1日を覗いてみよう!​

【メンバー編集】気配斬り対決!一番強いのは誰だ!?​

i legitimately have no idea what MONSTERIDOL are up to these days, hoping they announce an album or something

also we are really close Aina and ASP's Budokan concerts, Aina is going to be in September and ASP in October

speaking of ASP i didn't saw this picture until today

GJ_7P7VbkAA0Egl

they sure are twins (also look like Kaede)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
ExWHYZ are going to hold a cooking live stream on their Youtube channel, is going to be in around 14 hours

GT5pC95bgAAnZmZ

they are going to make pancakes while answering questions from fans and discussing the new EP

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
premieres in 8 hours

can they even cook? guess we'll find out in a few hours, i mean Mikina's expressions don't exude confidence :doge:

btw Sweet&Sour was released this week, it sold 20k copies between July 30 and July 31

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
midoriko announced her graduation from ExWHYZ

EMPiRE were the first J group i followed before they debuted, the members are really cool people and i have fun following each of them

is sad because midoriko didn't wanted to graduated, she actually wanted to come back to the group and was insisting on it but her condition isn't good, the members really wanted to be together with her and tried their best to include her in everything they do, we fans have waited for her return and wouldn't mind waiting more time to see her again but it's something that is beyond anyone and we can't do anything about it

you can read the translation here

GUYaMzXXQAALGQg

support messages from the members

these are the things you can't control in life, a talented person that wanted to do something with her friends can't because circumstances weren't in their favor, even if her and the other members aren't part of the same group they are still close friends that are going to continue looking for each other regardless of what happens, we are unlikely to hear about midoriko anytime soon but let's hope her medical condition improves and she lives a happy life doing what she wants to

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
the 3rd generation of BiS announced their disbandment

well this was actually expected since a while ago, i'm actually surprised it didn't happen back in late 2022 / early 2023 when Musensiteebu, Neo Treas and Chantmonke left specially since Toggy was on Hiatus

well they at least managed to reach their 5th anniversary which was at the start of August, somehow they were the longest running version of the group so that's something, also they are going to be active for a while more at least until WACK's london concert in a few weeks but after that they are done

and of course is just a matter of time until we get news about a gen 4th

i still like BiS2 better but i do believe 3 has the best discography and trajectory even if they never reached the highs of the previous version

sad but all good things end

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
lol what a week
if they have other bad news they should just drop them, may as well kick us while we are down :doge:

the thing is that both news were expected, due to her condition Midoriko hasn't been able to perform or hold any activities for more than a year (and even then only for 6 months) obviously i wanted her to come back to the group but that was less and less likely each day i think everyone knew that this was going to be the most likely outcome

in the case of BiS3 they basically disbanded when all the original members but Toggy left, the later is a really cool person that loved the group and was because of her that they managed to squeeze and extra year but again is was something people knew was going to happen

anyway i forgot but here the members tweets

they mentioned in their statement that the reason why they decided to disband was because of they having to self manage the group activities, a while ago Watanabe told them that in order to grow they have to take care of the administrative tasks of the group too and seems that was too much

they are going to be active until late December of this year so there is still time left with them

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
Ayuni D / PEDRO announced a new mini album

the cover of the album was done by Lingling, Ayuni personally requested her to create the art for it

and AINA announced her 3rd album

both to be release in November!

also the dance version of Love Sick

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
the pancake stream is going to be up only a few days more!

also next week is ExWHYZ's 2nd anniversary, two years already

tiktok

now

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins
Nao released a new digital photobook

YvThwUq.jpeg

pictures from Shueisha's Weekly Playboy
eUrKp74.jpeg

AGyPT20.jpeg

ByAjmxq.jpeg

EqHKtvM.jpeg

1OHWqU3.jpeg

Mo55Z8q.jpeg
Dx6SP6Q.jpeg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins

BiTE A SHOCK / 抱きしめながら歌うなら、世界はギュッと愛で溢れそうだ (MUSiC ViDEO)​

is ok also title is long as fuck i couldn't even be bothered to translate :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,774,975
Minopolis Coins

short film with Aina!

Ayuni

GTaafcZagAMs457

i swear there is an above average number of pictures of her with spaghetti

Chittiii is going to release a new digital single

she is going to do a concert with the group RIERIE