The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
Haruna still worries me sometimes
unknown.png

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
so the way this is set everyone is going to share at least one date with everyone, pretty nice,
i'm specially feeling hype by the EMPiRE x Mameshiba date, i always wanted to see some interactions between them
Oh yeah, I think the way the groups are split is pretty balanced. Also notice that the last two days are pretty much directly integrated between two big themes within WACK groups.
I hope there's interactions between the groups, but if it follows the usual WACK Tour formula then it'll just be the groups performing one after another. It'll be fun if they exchanged songs again like in TIF though!

1) no mention of new groups, very unlikely that the ex CL members are going to have a new group by then
2 WAgg is going to do concerts next year so this put to rest any theories of they disbanding
Yeah, I'm not gonna theorise anything for now hahah. For all we know Watanabe is gonna pull the BiS card like in last years TIF.

Honestly, WAgg is probably never gonna disband (by name anyway) since they need the group for a placeholder especially for the Audition. Watanabe also never said anything about disbanding so there's that.
Just that he applied a new quota for WAgg members that if they don't debut after 2 years, they'll have to leave.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,490,125
Haruna still worries me sometimes
unknown.png

I hope everything is alright...
not trying to downplaying anything but i wouldn't worry much about this tweet, pretty sure she is just saying "life is too short"

while she deleted the tweet those other replies are still up and they are agreeing with her

--------------

That's why I want to laugh and live even a little.

---------------

I feel happy to meet Haruna in my life as I live toward death.

---------------

That's right (> _< )

------------

later she uploaded a video to TikTok

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,490,125
Panda's join BiSH and new WACK mascot
but Momoko is supposed to be BiSH mascot

Momoko: Yuru-chara that appears only when you come to Kumamoto, I'm gonna listen to you ~

I wonder if it has anything to do with THAT announcement. :smug:
no joke, these days i literally can't look at BiSH doing anything without trying to make a connection with their announcement :sweat:
is going to be a long week of waiting :peepoblanket:

Lingling was saying that the panda was a hint of what they are doing, searching around if there is anything special going on lately about pandas
i found out that one was born last week in Japan and became huge news, it could be related to this

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,490,125
Oh yeah, I think the way the groups are split is pretty balanced. Also notice that the last two days are pretty much directly integrated between two big themes within WACK groups.
I hope there's interactions between the groups, but if it follows the usual WACK Tour formula then it'll just be the groups performing one after another. It'll be fun if they exchanged songs again like in TIF though!
yeah i don't expect much more that a group picture but for example, Mayu and Usagi Tsukino became friends after meeting during a concert,
just the chance of that happening means even small interactions are totally worth it
also i wouldn't want to be forced to pick between the 17th or the 18th concert :sweat:

Yeah, I'm not gonna theorise anything for now hahah. For all we know Watanabe is gonna pull the BiS card like in last years TIF.

Honestly, WAgg is probably never gonna disband (by name anyway) since they need the group for a placeholder especially for the Audition. Watanabe also never said anything about disbanding so there's that.
Just that he applied a new quota for WAgg members that if they don't debut after 2 years of joining, they'll have to leave.
kind of a crappy rule since debuting is not really up to the members,
but i guess if by that point Wack doesn't finds anything to do for them they are probably better somewhere else

btw is this rule retroactive? i'm pretty sure some of them have been in WAgg since at least 1 year

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,490,125
this week the Mameshiba members decided to build a liquid nitrogen bomb :sweat:

seems this section of their show is going to be called "Mameshiba science department" (also the lab coats are back)
i'm glad they are doing more experiments but looking at this and past week episode... can't help but worry :doge:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
but i guess if by that point Wack doesn't finds anything to do for them they are probably better somewhere else
I guess, since the group sole purpose was as a debut training group but since the release of the WAgg's Wonderful World song, some of the members have that lingering feeling of keeping the group as is. At least that's what I noticed during the interview session on IG with Watanabe and the girls.

btw is this rule retroactive? i'm pretty sure some of them have been in WAgg since at least 1 year
I just realised I wrote "of joining" LOL, was meant to just be after 2 years - starting from the PARADISES audition.

I'm curious if this rule applies to future WAgg applicants though, since that would definitely put pressure on them.

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
not trying to downplaying anything but i wouldn't worry much about this tweet, pretty sure she is just saying "life is too short"

while she deleted the tweet those other replies are still up and they are agreeing with her
I'm just worried with this kinds of thing because of her past depression that she went through y'know

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750

Watanabe can just make a WAgg a full group to be honest, they already have song for themselves, and it's practically his fault that they aren't debuting because of all the things he does in the camp and him being picky with who to put in groups

Top Bottom