The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
I won't see YuyuPan again😭
Eez3dazUMAAT6sm

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
I guess, since the group sole purpose was as a debut training group but since the release of the WAgg's Wonderful World song, some of the members have that lingering feeling of keeping the group as is. At least that's what I noticed during the interview session on IG with Watanabe and the girls.

I just realised I wrote "of joining" LOL, was meant to just be after 2 years - starting from the PARADISES audition.

I'm curious if this rule applies to future WAgg applicants though, since that would definitely put pressure on them.
is definitely going to suck for the members, they have been enjoying the spotlight this past few months but after the audition ends they most likely are going back to the dungeon until who knows when, even if they are trainees i think they should have activities like all the other groups,
wouldn't be better to start building their fan bases that they could take with them onto their new group? :JudgyDubu:

also i wonder how is this going to affect Nayu since she wasn't part of the audition, i hope she gets a pass, after all it was Watanabe who asked her to take a break instead of quitting

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
Watanabe can just make a WAgg a full group to be honest, they already have song for themselves, and it's practically his fault that they aren't debuting because of all the things he does in the camp and him being picky with who to put in groups
i think that the problem is that he takes so many trainees and then he has no clue what to do with them

so as much as i like the audition camps i think they should take a break next year, at least until they do something for CL and the rest of WAgg

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
i think that the problem is that he takes so many trainees and then he has no clue what to do with them

so as much as i like the audition camps i think they should take a break next year, at least until they do something for CL and the rest of WAgg
They should honestly pause it for two years and maybe more, the idol basically worked hard to get there and are presented with a very slim chance of actually staying in the spotlight. (More slim than the usual in my opinion)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325

Pan left WACK :cry:

i knew this was coming :tears:

really sucks because the failure of her last two groups had nothing to do with her or any of the other members but rather the management,
while i don't think Watanabe is at fault (this time) i do recall he promised to them that he was going to make up to them for CL sudden disbanding, so he better hurry or this is going to be the fate of the others members... is really unfair how they are being treated like outsiders in their own company
but this is no reason to be sad, looking at the other BIS2 members i can say she has a bright career ahead, BiS2 was full of winners after all :heartpar:

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
There has been a theory going on about Yumeka joining BiSH idk why tho, and Yumekas has been liking tweets that's talking about it which makes people speculate more, and some thought so because of this picture of Aina with a panda towel, and they're also working on something panda related, but I really doubt it

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
There has been a theory going on about Yumeka joining BiSH idk why tho, and Yumekas has been liking tweets that's talking about it which makes people speculate more, and some thought so because of this picture of Aina with a panda towel, and they're also working on something panda related, but I really doubt it

many of the wack girls have been liking BiSH stuff lately so i think they probably know already what they are planning!

and unless one of them quits first then there is no way Watanabe would mess BiSH by adding another member
in my opinion that would only hurt the group since the current line up have been friends for almost half a decade,
you can't replicate that kind of chemistry, it would be next to impossible for anyone else to simply fit in,
the other reason is that as much as i liked Yumeka in CARRY LOOSE i think she is still too green to fill such a big role

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
They should honestly pause it for two years and maybe more, the idol basically worked hard to get there and are presented with a very slim chance of actually staying in the spotlight. (More slim than the usual in my opinion)
they should had skipped this years camp, not only it was dangerous but only 1 person ended getting recruited anyway,
problem is that Watanabe turned the camp into a big annual event so he can't backdown... not like he ever had any intentions of doing so either,
he even releases annual movies about them :JudgyDubu:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
is definitely going to suck for the members, they have been enjoying the spotlight this past few months but after the audition ends they most likely are going back to the dungeon until who knows when, even if they are trainees i think they should have activities like all the other groups,
wouldn't be better to start building their fan bases that they could take with them onto their new group? :JudgyDubu:

also i wonder how is this going to affect Nayu since she wasn't part of the audition, i hope she gets a pass, after all it was Watanabe who asked her to take a break instead of quitting
They used to be super active in live events for the last two years since their formation.
Like last year, they had at least 3 and up to 5 live performances every month in smaller venues to promote but definitely lacked any live events since March this year (Covid) until October when Youdot.com joined.

But yeah, here's hoping Nayu still stays in WACK even after the hiatus 😥

i do recall he promised to them that he was going to make up to them for CL sudden disbanding, so he better hurry or this is going to be the fate of the others members... is really unfair how they are being treated like outsiders in their own company
but this is no reason to be sad, looking at the other BIS2 members i can say she has a bright career ahead, BiS2 was full of winners after all :heartpar:
He did say that he wishes for the 4 of them to remain, especially since he's honestly got a bias for the ex-BiS members. No idea what's happening behind the scenes, but the one thing that's for sure (At least according to some of the LINE/WACK Diary stuff Pan and Yuina posted) they're still in contact with Watanabe and WACK members so at least they're not just ghosted by them.

For sure though, all ex-WACK members have been successful after leaving the company since they do get a period of support from the company so I'm not too worried.

There's plenty of speculation going about this but I personally think it's really just fans being blinded by wishful thinking.

Pan also posted an image hyping up the oshirase event on her LINE profile, and also liked a lot of the tweets/theories some fans posted (eg. Carry Loose being revived by Avex... new Avex group consisting of the 4 CL members) but she's not in the company anymore so there's that theory gone.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
they should had skipped this years camp, not only it was dangerous but only 1 person ended getting recruited anyway,
problem is that Watanabe turned the camp into a big annual event so he can't backdown... not like he ever had any intentions of doing so either,

I guess most agencies must be doing something similar if he is doing it, I might be wrong about that though. So I guess he is doing like a survival show out of it which makes fans purchase the movies made of it. It's a win for him, he most likely won't be skipping it lol. :viva:

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
Watanabe really doesn't know when to back off from doing anything and the BiS league and CL disbandment is proof of that, he should really stop from doing anything reckless because that's just gonna hurt all of them

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
I guess most agencies must be doing something similar if he is doing it, I might be wrong about that though. So I guess he is doing like a survival show out of it which makes fans purchase the movies made of it. It's a win for him, he most likely won't be skipping it lol. :viva:
not really a win if the results are the people getting tired of it and some members leaving because of it
Pan also posted an image hyping up the oshirase event on her LINE profile, and also liked a lot of the tweets/theories some fans posted (eg. Carry Loose being revived by Avex... new Avex group consisting of the 4 CL members) but she's not in the company anymore so there's that theory gone.
Wait Pan has a LINE profile?

Top Bottom