🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285

I don't know how to feel...​

I like the idea of voting because it will help fans be able to feel like their opinion matters and possibly save a member from being eliminated if they're voted #1 with fans. Also, JYP is going to be picking the members no way are they going to pull a Produce 101 and give fans full control.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
As long as they don't start calling viewers "national producers", a little voting is fine. At the end of the day, it will be JYPE and his staff that will be making the main decisions. Viewer voting is there to give some context and input from fans, though I'm sure there will be drama like there was for Sixteen. Starting to wonder what other aspects of Sixteen they'll be incorporating into Part 2.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
I like the idea of voting because it will help fans be able to feel like their opinion matters and possibly save a member from being eliminated if they're voted #1 with fans. Also, JYP is going to be picking the members no way are they going to pull a Produce 101 and give fans full control.
I don't see were the source of this is. It seems like its a translation of something but the original is just a regular person posting this and don't see any official type source. Or am I missing some link.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
I don't see were the source of this is. It seems like its a translation of something but the original is just a regular person posting this and don't see any official type source. Or am I missing some link.
I don’t know how Japanese media works but the post maybe just quoting from an article. That account has over 20k followers so they seem reliable.

S

Some

I don't know how to feel...​

this is wrong its says that they will show us a popularity voting among the trainees just like they did on produce not that the viewers will vote . This account is somewhat of a popular blogger kinda account so you dont know if thats even true

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
this is wrong its says that they will show us a popularity voting among the trainees just like they did on produce not that the viewers will vote . This account is somewhat of a popular blogger kinda account so you dont know if thats even true

The translation of this naver article seems to also indicate it's just a reveal of a popularity poll. Not that voters have a say in the final members.

Last edited:

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Considering JYP is a Korean company I can see Edaily getting more info out of the show from them than what Nippon TV has put out there for now, but I also am familiar enough with Korean entertainment reporters to be aware they make mistakes often and mischaracterize stuff frequently. My guess is they will have popularity polls much like Sixteen had and those won't be the determining factor to who makes the final group or not. I don't have a problem with that, if that is the case. What I would not want is a vote to determine who did best in performances because to me they always end up being a popularity vote rather than a skill assessment vote, and I also do not want a popularity vote to be a major factor in deciding the members. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing for a show like Produce 101, when above board mind you, but in a 1 company survival show for a permanent group there are more things to consider than just current popularity.

Neither of the Japanese pages on ntv.co.jp say anything about voting, but they are also about Nizikake and not the entire part 2 that will air on Hulu.

So again it probably is correct, but I would wait to make any further judgement until we can get the full details of what that voting means.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Apparently this is Ikematsu Riria pre-show, the one on the left at the start in the purple top. It's too low quality to tell for sure. It kind of looks like her.

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Apparently this is Ikematsu Riria pre-show, the one on the left at the start in the purple top. It's too low quality to tell for sure. It kind of looks like her. The video was uploaded February 2020 so before we knew the members of the show and it has her name seemingly properly spelled in the description so could be her.

Pre-show, but post-audition. The showcase was on August 10th, a day before the last audition in LA. At that point, she still didn't know if she made the cut since she was waitlisted.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Last edited:

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
Apparently this is Ikematsu Riria pre-show, the one on the left at the start in the purple top. It's too low quality to tell for sure. It kind of looks like her.

Oooh I can definitely tell that's her! She did especially well with the TXT Crown choreo, she really has potential

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

What do you usually do on the day off?

-Because it is Indoors, you usually sleep, watch social media or watch movies on your phone

Origin

-Shizuoka

favorite singer?

-Anything

What is your best friend in the Niji Project?

-This question was quite a bit, but I was talking to everyone. Roommates are also roommates.

It was also easy to get close to people from the same region because they gathered from across the country. Even after the end, with friends who live in the same area (Tokyo)

After the camp, I ate or went to Disneyland. It's so good between us

What is the impression of the telecommunications school?

-In the morning, it was a high school class, a dance college where dance lessons were done in the afternoon.

You can do as many images as you like. How you spend your time is up to you

Favorite male type?

-Nothing. To put it another way, someone who works hard towards the goal looks brilliant. There is no such thing as a good face.

Roommates?

-Maya. I really like it

What made you work hard?

-Now, I am thinking of trying hard again while thinking of all of you who are transmitted through SNS. Also, I always want to repay my family and friends

I always think to do my best to look ahead.

Do you intend to continue singing?

-I like the song, but I'm thinking about how to do it. I want to write a song and think about learning composition.

What do you usually drink at convenience stores?

-My favorite thing is water. Other than that, cafe latte

How does your skin look so good?

-For light wash. Wash before going to bed and always keep moisturizing

What do you do when you are nervous?

-If you have time to practice, continue until you can, and when the approach approaches, you can only show me what I've done so far.

I feel comfortable. Never cry. Even if it is a difficult situation, I have been working hard so far.

What is the memory of 5pm (presumably a group?)?

-What ... tears, tears, tears, tears, tears? It's really hard, so when I get back home after midnight,

I kept practicing or doing it. It wasn't or wasn't it all? I just forgot the lyrics. Anyway, it was sad anyway,

There are also sad and happy parts because I remember laughing.

Disney often go?

-Very sensational. However, Disney Sea is my preference rather than Disney Land. The night view is so pretty

How to manage body shape?

-I love eating so much that if I do something like meal restrictions (intermittent fasting?), I get stressed.

Since dietary restrictions are the most effective, there may be only a way to do this, but fasting is not recommended for lengthening or doing body corrections. Finally, yo-yo comes

The skin doesn't feel good either. It is recommended to move. I dance or kickbox if I have time. I feel like abs workout is the best.

Thinking. Abs workout is not straight, but PT 8 is straight. It will be different for each individual, but please refer to it. And stretch

You watched the show and danced well. Did you learn?

-Once thanks. The dance started in the first grade of elementary school, but at that time, I decided to play because it was interesting. After two years of rest, I paused and started again in the fifth grade so far.

Continued.

At the time of the star rating evaluation, Chokawai costume

-Thanks. That was the outfit I decided when I cheer up. My mom recommended it. I found an apron like a cheerleader costume on the internet. The size was just right

It was an apron, but the lower part was like a cheerleader skirt, and the upper part had a heart, so I decided to think it was cute.

Why did you aim for an idol?

-I loved singing and dancing before I heard it ... (Continued from Part 2)

Top Bottom