12 Momoka-chan 12P
13 Riku-chan 8P

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

Rankings for the day

The description for next episode has some teases.
A few of the taglines for the episode are: "JYP Trainee Yuna's tension"; "The youngest, Nina's strength singing display!"; "Will Ayaka who ranked the lowest in the Tokyo training camp recover!?"; "Riku's special training with a lot of tears"; "Maya displays a new side". Translations are not entirely accurate but it's the general feeling of what they want to tease for next episode.

From the preview
HU34RHh.jpg

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
hmmm I'm not sure that I'm a fan of the voting for whoever's in last place thing I understand the instinct but I don't think it'll rly achieve the desired goal (ot13 debut). I mean they'll notice that it's same 2-3 girls trading places at the bottom while 5-6 girls remain fairly stable in high ranks and figure out what's going on. The only way ot13 will debut is if JYP decides that all the girls add something unique and voting for someone just bc #ot13 is not something unique and I think debuting just because of that would just result in those members being neglected, especially if they end up doing handshake/individual photo events and such like other jpop idols, where the lack of individual fandom would become obvious. Don't get me wrong I would definitely support a ot13 debut but I'd want it to be earned by their performances rather than just bc fans didn't want to see tears. The girls are all young enough to train more and become successful later so it wouldn't so it's not life or death for any of them except maybe Mako. This was rambling but in conclusion I guess that I'm just glad that the fanvotes don't actually decide the lineup.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
hmmm I'm not sure that I'm a fan of the voting for whoever's in last place thing I understand the instinct but I don't think it'll rly achieve the desired goal (ot13 debut). I mean they'll notice that it's same 2-3 girls trading places at the bottom while 5-6 girls remain fairly stable in high ranks and figure out what's going on. The only way ot13 will debut is if JYP decides that all the girls add something unique and voting for someone just bc #ot13 is not something unique and I think debuting just because of that would just result in those members being neglected, especially if they end up doing handshake/individual photo events and such like other jpop idols, where the lack of individual fandom would become obvious. Don't get me wrong I would definitely support a ot13 debut but I'd want it to be earned by their performances rather than just bc fans didn't want to see tears. The girls are all young enough to train more and become successful later so it wouldn't so it's not life or death for any of them except maybe Mako. This was rambling but in conclusion I guess that I'm just glad that the fanvotes don't actually decide the lineup.

I agree and I really doubt JYPE cares what happens on a day to day basis anyways. There's really nothing that happened between yesterday and today that should change how people vote. They'll total up the votes maybe weekly and see how things change over time as new episodes come out. The girls that are currently at the bottom ranks need a chance to actually win people over and build a fanbase that'll support them consistently.

Just me personally I don't think 13 works too well from a production perspective. I would like to see an 8 - 10 (yeah even numbered is ok) team and the remaining girls join the regular JYP trainee pool to potentially debut with JYPNGG.

Last edited:
S

Some

Looks like people think Miihi is using a twice file folder here. As expected of the girl scouted in a Twice concert.

mako has been a steady 3 now 4 surprised she's not 1st or second . Surprised nina is high usually the foreign kid is only popular with intl fans but in nina's case she was signed to a big agency and acting snd i think modeling not sure & japanese love " hafu's " they think they are very pretty so yeah makes since i guess . Momoka is a visual i don't get why people are sleeping on her maybe because she dosen't have much screen time ? She 2 or 3 years younger than ayaka i think she's 15-16 something like that most of the cuts they shown of her season 1 she wasn't presenting herself well makes since because shes still young if she made an effort she would be more popular . Riria is marketed as the " chubby girl " so of course her ranking is low . Riku was one of the underdogs and i bet in her case shes gonna rise when they give her screen time just like akari she was high the first day or two because she was featured alot if this voting was done after the regional auditions she would be top 5 but now she is continuing to show an unfortunate side of her so she is on the same level with the underdogs the only way to get her high up is if she gets screen time or show her bright charms . Mayuka is doing surprising well she's either top 10 or 1 rank behind wow her new look mustve done something i guess because shes gotten so pretty which helps with some people . Yuna,maya,rio,ayaka expected ranks so as miihii & rima .

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

This Sukkiri!! has spoilers for the Ayaka, Yuna, and Nina performances for those that want to wait until the full episode.

Ayaka - she's got a ways to go but she's taking baby steps. well at least she doesn't seem nervous on stage. 5 months left.
Yuna - she's just so tense. there's too much fear of failure. i feel she's going to minyoung her way out of debut if she can't relax on stage.
Nina - not sure about JYP's criticism about her being off beat but she didn't really convey the feeling/emotions of the song. it has a darker more mature theme and she was just belting out the chorus when it should be more pained / angsty.

Last edited:

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
So I couldn't wait for tomorrow and spoiled myself of the performances, here's my super long thoughts:
Nina - I've seen a lot of her fans and Nizi project fans upset at JYP's reaction to her performance and that she was so good and deserved a cube but I don't agree with them and I'm on JYP's side. Nina has a great voice and is a potential main vocalist, with more training and polishing she'll be golden but this performance was not it. She started off fine but the belting was too much and didn't fit this song, I feel like she was more focused on showing off her range than really paying attention to the song and conveying the proper emotions it required. I think this is why I prefer Miihi's singing to Nina, Miihi is better at conveying emotions and has much more control and technique. Nina hasn't trained as long as Miihi but if we're going by the role of the main vocalist right now Miihi is a better fit for me than Nina. Hopefully, Nina takes the criticism and does better in the future.

Yuna - First off, love this concept on her. Yuna's singing, in the beginning, was really rough but when it got to the bridge and the dancing wasn't as challenging her vocals started shining. She has such a pretty vocal color (you could see even JYP was enjoying that part as well) which makes me wish she would have gone the Miihi and Nina route and just did a singing stage instead. Yuna's problem was definitely her dancing it wasn't natural at all. She looked so stiff and made her seem not as charismatic as the others.

Ayaka - You can criticize her singing and dancing all you want but you can tell she enjoys performing and knows how to utilize her charm. The concept fits her perfectly. Her singing isn't good but I think she has the potential to be a decent sub vocalist with more training. The choreography for this wasn't anything special but went well with the song and she was able to keep up with singing and the dancing well. Ayaka is a great visual with a lot of charm for this group.

Riku - Her performance was so good omg. Her dancing was nice but it was her singing and stage presence that stole the show for me. Her pitch and high notes were well done and because she has good stamina it worked out well despite the choreography. Her stage presence and charisma was fantastic she looked and came off like a star. She deserved that cube it wasn't just a good performance but you can see hard work and the improvement. This girl is lead vocal material and she's now on my radar and we all need to stop sleeping on her

Maya - Another great performance. The concept really fit her and played to her strength. Her dancing was clean and well-executed and her singing not flawless but still good and she conveyed the emotions perfectly through her singing and acting. She reminds me of Mina. Another star in the making and showed a lot of improvement. She deserved her cube as well.

I hope after this episode airs Riku and Maya gain some traction they killed it.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
Even though 2nd season just started but looking at the previews and voting I already have a feeling on who's debuting and their position.

1. Nina - one of the most dedicated fanbases out of all the girls and is the main vocalist.
2. Mako - one of the best on the show as an all rounded trainee. she would be the leader, lead vocalist, and main dancer.
3. Miihi - Main vocalist and possibly center(?) She's arguably the most popular con the show (went viral on twitter and #1 in voting) and is great in all areas deserving of the center role.
4. Ayaka - Visual, sub vocalist. Perfect visual that JYP loves and has the charm to back it up. Not impressive vocally or dance wise but is okay to make it in the group.
5. Rima - Main rapper and sub vocalist. I think the hype for her has gone down as more of the show goes on. Visually she's stunning and stands out and has great charisma and stamina and knowing another language is a plus but her rapping could use some work. I think she'll have a better showing this season though.
6. Rio - Sub vocalist and main dancer, visual. Her glow up is impressive she's a natural performer and JYP seems to really like her. She's for sure a main dancer just look at her work in EXILE but her singing needs some work. She's a visual for sure has an actress type visual.
7. Riku - Lead/main vocalist. After watching her Who's your mama performance she has stable vocals and potential for more with more training and is a star in the making.
8. Maya - Lead dancer and lead/sub vocalist(?) Her singing has got better and is more stable and pitch is a bit better than the sub vocalist in the group but she's not on the same level as Mako or Riku who would I see as lead vocalist, so she's in between for me. Her dancing is strong for the lead dancer position.
9. Yuna - Lead vocalist/lead rapper. Her vocal color is so pretty she needs to show it off more. Singing is really nice and she has a tone for rapping but dancing needs some work though.
10. Akari - Lead or sub vocalist. Her last performance was disappointing but you can tell this girl has so much potential. She has problems with stamina but her vocal color is nice and with more training is going to be a decent vocalist. Also, one of the most popular out of the girls whether for good or bad reasons...

This is a really solid line up. So many good vocalists and dancers. I think 10 is not too big so all of them will stand out in their own way. The only thing is I'm sure we'll get some rapping positions and dancing positions added.

As for the other three I don't see them adding anything to the group then these 10 don't already cover and they’re not as popular. I think 10 is good anymore and your just asking for people to get 0 lines.

Last edited:
Top Bottom