🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Even though 2nd season just started but looking at the previews and voting I already have a feeling on who's debuting and their position.

1. Nina - one of the most dedicated fanbases out of all the girls and is the main vocalist.
2. Mako - one of the best on the show as an all rounded trainee. she would be the leader, lead vocalist, and main dancer.
3. Miihi - Main vocalist and possibly center(?) She's arguably the most popular con the show (went viral on twitter and #1 in voting) and is great in all areas deserving of the center role.
4. Ayaka - Visual, sub vocalist. Perfect visual that JYP loves and has the charm to back it up. Not impressive vocally or dance wise but is okay to make it in the group.
5. Rima - Main rapper and sub vocalist. I think the hype for her has gone down as more of the show goes on. Visually she's stunning and stands out and has great charisma and stamina and knowing another language is a plus but her rapping could use some work. I think she'll have a better showing this season though.
6. Rio - Sub vocalist and main dancer, visual. Her glow up is impressive she's a natural performer and JYP seems to really like her. She's for sure a main dancer just look at her work in EXILE but her singing needs some work. She's a visual for sure has an actress type visual.
7. Riku - Lead/main vocalist. After watching her Who's your mama performance she has stable vocals and potential for more with more training and is a star in the making.
8. Maya - Lead dancer and lead/sub vocalist(?) Her singing has got better and is more stable and pitch is a bit better than the sub vocalist in the group but she's not on the same level as Mako or Riku who would I see as lead vocalist, so she's in between for me. Her dancing is strong for the lead dancer position.
9. Yuna - Lead vocalist/lead rapper. Her vocal color is so pretty she needs to show it off more. Singing is really nice and she has a tone for rapping but dancing needs some work though.
10. Akari - Lead or sub vocalist. Her last performance was disappointing but you can tell this girl has so much potential. She has problems with stamina but her vocal color is nice and with more training is going to be a decent vocalist. Also, one of the most popular out of the girls whether for good or bad reasons...

This is a really solid line up. So many good vocalists and dancers. I think 10 is not too big so all of them will stand out in their own way. The only thing is I'm sure we'll get some rapping positions and dancing positions added.

As for the other three I don't see them adding anything to the group then these 10 don't already cover and they’re not as popular. I think 10 is good anymore and your just asking for people to get 0 lines.

As for what's been revealed it's still really early in the training period but some of the girls definitely seemed to have staked their claim to a debut spot. Regardless of popularity, some of them just might earn the 4 jewels needed to guarantee their debut.

If they can't earn all the jewels, I also believe JYPE as you alluded will add all the members they believe offer something unique and beneficial to the debut group.

Of the girls you listed I think Yuna and Akari still need to show more and their set back may have actually created an opening for others. I gave it some thought and I wonder if Rima and Yuna are actually competing (with Rima having a huge edge) for one spot. It is a bit of a bad look to have this sort of audition show and then putting in all 4 of the existing JYPE trainees if they haven't noticeably outperformed the girls off the street. JYP was really generous with Yuna's grading in S1 and now Riku/Maya have set the bar high with their improvement. I thought Akari would actually do really well (like JYP did) on this solo test because she seemed like a natural performer after the 2 day practice group stage. However she didn't take much of a step forward after 30 day prep.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
As for what's been revealed it's still really early in the training period but some of the girls definitely seemed to have staked their claim to a debut spot. Regardless of popularity, some of them just might earn the 4 jewels needed to guarantee their debut.

If they can't earn all the jewels, I also believe JYPE as you alluded will add all the members they believe offer something unique and beneficial to the debut group.

Of the girls you listed I think Yuna and Akari still need to show more and their set back may have actually created an opening for others. I gave it some thought and I wonder if Rima and Yuna are actually competing (with Rima having a huge edge) for one spot. It is a bit of a bad look to have this sort of audition show and then putting in all 4 of the existing JYPE trainees if they haven't noticeably outperformed the girls off the street. JYP was really generous with Yuna's grading in S1 and now Riku/Maya have set the bar high with their improvement. I thought Akari would actually do really well (like JYP did) on this solo test because she seemed like a natural performer after the 2 day practice group stage. However she didn't take much of a step forward after 30 day prep.

Well Akari last performance was a set back but I still think she has had a good showing in the past and can do better in the future.

Yuna's position is worrying because she hasn't had a good showing at all. I like her singing but when she performs as a whole it's underwhelming. She's too stiff and forced. Rima is a much better performer than her and is clearly really talented. She just needs that performance to put her on the map.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Here is the ranking I love you poll for week #1
NameAve
Rank
4/24​
4/25​
4/26​
4/27​
4/28​
4/29​
4/30​
Miihi1.43
2​
3​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
Nina2.71
1​
1​
6​
2​
2​
2​
5​
Mako3.43
4​
5​
3​
3​
4​
3​
2​
Rima3.86
3​
6​
4​
4​
3​
4​
3​
Ayaka5.43
5​
8​
5​
5​
5​
6​
4​
Rio6.71
6​
9​
7​
6​
6​
7​
6​
Maya7.43
7​
7​
8​
7​
7​
9​
7​
Akari8.57
10​
2​
12​
10​
10​
5​
11​
Yuna8.71
8​
11​
9​
9​
8​
8​
8​
Mayuka9.29
9​
10​
10​
8​
9​
10​
9​
Riria10.9
12​
13​
2​
12​
12​
12​
13​
Riku11
11​
12​
11​
11​
11​
11​
10​
Momoka11.6
13​
4​
13​
13​
13​
13​
12​

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
At this point I'm pretty sure that the top seven Miihi, Mako, Rima, Nina, Maya, Ayaka, and Rio are debuting they've been consistent in rankings and each adds something unique and I don't anyone else has made a strong enough case for debut yet and we still haven't seen all the performances.
I think that Mayuka might take Akari's spot in JYP's heart she seems confident and it being a bright concept helps. Oof at @ Riria choosing the same song as Riku I have a bad feeling her performance will be edited as the bad cover to Riku's good one...I hope I'm wrong though. I predict that Momoka will show improvement but not to a huge extent, Rima will perform well but may not get a cube, and Mako will get one.

S

Some

My opinion about episode 2 :

this time i watched without any spoilers

ayaka : dancing was fine singing was better than before she defnetaliy improved but she still needs to step it up don't mean to be mean love that child very charming but her singing hurt my head especially the " dashi naege wayo nal yeongso hae yo ... ni pomuro " guess either its was a pronounciation issue or too much singing from the nose devenitalty the later or maybe a bit of both .

Nina : for nina i knew jyp wouldn't like it since the earlier part of the song watching his expression .i don't care or know much about detail or like the part that jyp sang . I mean for me i got goosebumps when she sang " you just want attention you dont want my heart " very high but it felt like something was missing some low notes were sung normally and some notes were song higher i can tell she tried to show emotion but there weren't any her singing i'll be back remains the best she ever done so far back then when i heard her i thought i need a solo cd of this kid or a solo song asap i would listen to it all day but now i relize that it was only just that cover that i liked . Bad choice of song i guess .

riku :

i had fun watching her perfect performance

yuna : dancing was slow , vocal wise she sounded tired . It was unfortunate .

watching the episode changed my perspective of her though i didnt like how she was trying so hard to show bright expressions last season it was too much for me but i relized she's just a nice hardworking kid

maya : woaaaah long time since i heard touch brings back memories surprised people especially i young foriegn kid like maya knows it XD . Back to the performance woaaah now i get what jyp said about her acting skills she chose a song tat fits her perfectly i was looking at her expressions the whole time i didn't manage to check her dancing in details but it was fine so was her vocal she got so much better she looks like a member of miss a or the new member of miss a if they were still around i loved it perfect

* wonder who's the girl that he will say : it feels like the others kids are maturing but you are just going backwards to . Because thats what he says in the next episode preview

Last edited by a moderator:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Ayaka - she certainly has star quality and charm, but that's not enough to debut, unfortunately. Hopefully, we'll see her grow more during the next 30 day cycle. Frankly, if she ends up getting eliminated from Nizi, I'm pretty sure JYP will take her in as a trainee and train the crap out of her so that she can debut for their next GG.

Nina - I have to agree with JYP of this one. No doubt she has incredible skills for her age, and her performance wasn't horrible by any means, but I wasn't blown away it nor did her interpretation of the song move me. I too can't see much progress between this stage and Tokyo camp. Part of that is because her singing skills are already quite high, but partly also because her song selection and her interpretation wasn't able to showcase her skills well enough and uniquely enough to differentiate from what she has already shown. Still...sometimes the last 10% improvement can be harder to achieve than the first 90%. She's in no danger of falling to 13th.

Maya & Riku - outstanding. Both did great. Riku really impressed me with her stable vocals, while Maya's dance expression was attention-grabbing. I can definitely see them debuting.

the trainee I'm most worried about is Rima. During Tokyo camp, it was quite easy for the JYPE trainees to stand out. But looking at the progress of people like Maya and Riku, I'm wondering if Rima will be able to level up enough to impress.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
watching the full performances I will say makes Yuna's voice breaking during the final bridge + chorus alot more forgivable imo...I mean she just finished rapping and switching automatically between them isn't something she'd be expected to do anyway in a 7+ member group anyway. But I still understand not giving her the cube due to her dance and the way her nervousness became clear by the end.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
My thoughts on all who performed already. (Not watching JYP's reactions so they aren't being influenced by him). I will also grade on the performance and how much they improved from the previous season on a sale of 1-5. (5=awesome, or HUGH Improvement. 3=Okay, and fair amount of improvement. 1= Terrible, zero improvement). I won't judge them on not doing all the parts of the song as that usually isn't the girls call.

Rio. (Dance and sing)
Opening was good., but shortly after that her facial expressions and stage presence at the beginning were a bit off and on. When she was singing they were on but sometimes when she was dancing her face went a bit bland as if she was concentrating. As the performance went on she got quite a bit better. Dancing dancing smoothed out quite a bit as well as her expressions became consistent and matched the song. Vocally she is off and on if it was a constant note she did okay but when she did transitions she was off. Facial expression dropped at the very end and she didn't hold the feeling. Performance=4, Improvement=3

Akari. (Dance and Sing)
Intro. First leg movement up was slow but the others were good. Head twirling seems lethargic. Singing stable and good at the beginning. Good facial expressions. Physical dancing moves seemed sluggish. As the performance goes on her facial expressions seem just a bit off. Like she's tired and not really into the music. Physical movements seem slow in general. A couple of hesitant notes but nothing very dramatically wrong. Just not the best. Singing deteriorated a bit when she started applying power to her voice toward the middle of the end of the song. Sound became forced causing volumn and pitch to become pinched. Sound got better at the very end. Just didn't seem into the music as if she was physically struggling. (Performance=3, improvement=1)

Miihi. (Sing only)
Singing starts out good and good control of the microphone. Good facial expressions. Doing good with stage looks. looking at the judge then pulling away and coming back. Some good focus redirection going on here. Good vocal changing of modes and volumn. Good use of hands holding Microphone and changing of how she's on the stage. Nice. Top class. (Performance=5, improvement=2)

Ayaka (Dance and Sing)
Good opening. Excelent transition from normal to smiling and happy. Intro talking was good. After singing started it was a bit off. Not bad but note much different than just regular talking. Dancing nice and cute. Her pitch is sometimes out and not matching the music. Mostly in the transitions. Voice is a bit squiky in the higher ranges but that maybe because she using Falsetto voice up there and it's early stages for her on that. (Falsetto is what most people call nasally). Performance wise this is pretty good and the stage abounds with cuteness. (Performance=3, improvement=4)

Nina. (Sing only)
Excellent use of the microphone and doing eye contacts and disconnects with JYP. Probably better than Miihi in this regards. Some very slight tone issues when she does transitions. Also facial expressions are not really matching the song. Voice got better going into the first refrain. Seems more relaxed and the early slow transitions that were slightly off pitch are now gone. Hear some nice falsetto notes and low tones I haven't heard from her before in the middle of the song. High power notes were good and clean. But don't seem to belong in the song. Just a weird interpretative transition from soft and low pitch to high and loud. Singing was good there but song construction is just a bit off. Vocal phrasing is also a bit to staccato. There is no smooth transitions from one note to the next just hard notes. Very different in that regards than the original. Good stage performance. (Performance=4, improvement=3)

Riku (Dance and Sing)
AWESOME gauze at the beginning intro before she started to move. Singing and dancing good at start. Continuing good dancing and singing. Excellent bootie shakes. Seems slightly out of breath after the first chorus but not bad and seems to recover. No tone drop just seemed slightly off. Excellent dance break. Good high notes. Seems she's gotten better at vocal projection. Excellent ending. Overall very nice. (Performance=5, improvement=4)

Yuna. (Dance and Sing)
Good into expressions. Dancing and singing in the beginning sounding quite nice. However at the end of the first verse it sounded as if she's getting out of breath. Dancing and expressions still good but some a couple of tone issues in singing at the end of the second verse. Recovered nicely though when she went falsetto. Dancing and expressions still good but her singing even in falsetto is beginning to fade before going into the RAP part. Rap was very nice. After the rap her singing is starting to falter. When she is singing in the upper range of her falsetto voice she's okay but in the lower registers she is becoming guttural and unstable. Good ending pose and facial expressions throughout the entire performance. Problem I have with her performance is when her voice goes it goes pretty dramatically.
(Performance=3, improvement=1)

Maya (Dance and Sing)
Opening look and initial movements were AWESOME) Movements were sharp and crisp and she did a great piercing stare. The rocking of the head and small facial change at the "JYP" whisper stage were increadible. Start of her singing is really good. Subtle and yet haunting. A bit out of pitch at the very very low notes at the beginning. could here her voice straining to get those low notes. (Not blaming her as think it's out of her normal vocal range yet that's were she had to put them... this is why a group can change who the singer is to match their natural voice for the notes in the song.) Dancing is excelent through the whole performance. Ending pose and expression good. (Performance=5, improvement=5)

Left to go for next week.
Mako, Riria, Momoka, Rima, and Mayuka

My rank so far.
Performance: Miihi, Maya, Riku, Rio, Nina, Yuna, Ayaka, Akari.
Improvement: Maya, Riku, Ayaka, Rio, (Nina, Miihi), (Akari, Yuna)

edit: as a note I'm not going to downgrade someone on song construction or dance construction. That's the job of the choreographer and the vocal coach.

Last edited:

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Some thoughts on Nizi project and eventual final group.

I'm quite happy with how things have progressed and their prospects for the future. It started out with just a small amount of people watching the show as from what I can tell. It slowly grew but still not really catching any interest. Most of the people were interested in the JYP trainees with the other girls a little bit commented on but nothing really crazy. These were mainly truely interested fans that were looking. Then JYP put out episodes 1 and 2 on their channel and NIZI and specifically NINA inside it just exploded. That gained A lot of people interested in the show. But as the episodes progressed people began to seperate from just Nina stans to others in the show. They kept there interest in the girls but didn't just focus on one person. This is great. People are also starting to realize that this group will have some really really good vocals and dancers in the group. Two potential main dancers, three potential main singers (and each with a different flavor which you can't really improve on), a number of visuals too suit pretty much everyone's taste. And more importantly people are realizing this. You've got girls in the group who are fluent in English, Korean, Japanese, and French. That last is going to be a BIG BIG plus to the French canadians and France itself if they ever showcased that.

So the future of these girls and forthcoming group looks excellent. As one can see their have a good following on Twitter, Instagram and on Youtube. Looking forward to the group whoever they are as they will definately have some quality people in there no matter who they keep or drop.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
They've released some digital backgrounds for people to use for whatever they wish.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
The description teases: the revealing of the complete results for the first challenge; Mako's new expression; will Mayuka make a miracle happen; Rima self-made rap challenge; can Momoka overcome her anxiety; Riria's physical challenge.

It's very interesting they are learning Korean. Not surprising but also not expected. It makes sense when you think about it, but I wouldn't have thought they would make it much of a priority considering they have planned 6 months of training to debut and that is a short time to take away time from other lessons that might be more pressing. I guess because the trainers are all Korean that don't speak Japanese they saw it as urgent. That is also another area in which the JYP trainees have an edge over the "civilian" girls.

The more I see JYP talk about Ayaka the more I am convinced she is a lock for the group. He isn't really looking too much into her shortcomings just focusing on her improving enough so she won't hold the group back which is a dead giveaway that he already has her in the group on his mind. Her song was definitely a good match. It showcased her strongest skill which is her stage presence and her beauty. The choreo wasn't too complicated, but she still wasn't smooth with it. She was still stiff and not smooth between moves. Her vocals seemed more stable. She doesn't have much range or projection. She was on beat both dancing and singing for the most part. Dancing I don't see much improvement unlike JYP, mainly because the choreo was very simple. Singing I can see she improved a bit, still very raw, but she came in at a very low level for both. She killed it with her expressions during the performance. Very charming and cute. She'll definitely attract a lot of fans to the group. I still think she will always be behind in both singing and dancing, but we'll see how much she improves with more training. It is not uncommon at all for K-pop groups to have members that are only visuals, and in Japanese idols that is even more common, so I don't see any issue with her in the group. I still think, and everything they do only strengthens that feeling, that this is going to be more like a K-pop group promoting in Japan. I don't think JYPE itself has had a member like that before though, so that might be a wrench in that narrative. Suzy is a good dancer and a decent singer so she doesn't count.

I think Nina's song was a bit of a mistake. She wanted to showcase her strength but the song she performed really doesn't fit the high-note she wanted to display. The theme of the song is also very mature and complex, I doubt she understands the feelings it conveys. I agree with JYP that she missed the more nuanced parts of the rhythm of the song and didn't really portray what the song was about properly. We all know she can sing. She just needs guidance to fully polish her talent. I kind of wanted her to challenge her dancing instead. I understand the wish to start with the right foot and with your highest skill, but I think at this point we don't need to see her singing anymore. I think she is easily the best singer talent wise in the group but needs to learn the more detailed aspects of performing. Her dancing is the real question. I think all JYP wants to see from her is if she can perform like a girl group member or if she is more of a soloist. I don't think her expressions were bad, but they didn't fit the song. If it was a song about love and being happy about it she would have nailed it, but the song is about heartbreak, spite and jealousy. Her high-note was impressive but really that part of the lyrics isn't a shout for love it's more like a grudge filled cry. She is the youngest and it shows when she can't quite understand the feelings this song carries. If it were something like Beyonce, Mariah Carey or Adele I think it would have worked better. It was cute seeing her homesick talking to her family though. Her sister looks a lot like her.

It was surprising seeing Riku look that down in the van. She seems like a very bright and goofy kid. I wouldn't have guessed she felt pressured being compared to Riria. I think her dancing is still a bit rough. Some moves were still very short, she had to rush a little bit in a few parts of it to catch up with the choreo. A few moves were stiff. Overall I think she danced ok, with some moves looking great but others not so much. She has a feeling for dancing for sure, but her transitions between moves are still not smooth. Her singing is definitely her strength. She had some breathing mishaps here and there, but nothing too big and very few and far between. Not sure if it was her doing, or the staff that trained her but I thought some of the ad-libs and changes they made to the song kind of worked against it. She pulled them off well, but made the song less appealing. Not a big deal because we are not judging her or JYPE's staff skill in changing a song though. I think her stage precense and expressions were great though. Even when she made little mistakes she kept her cool and definitely looked the part performing. Not sure I would have given her the cube right away though because of her dancing. JYP mentioned she was the best performer of the kids training for 1 month, my guess is ignoring the girls that had training elsewhere like Rio and Maya. Maybe I'm just having my cube standard way higher than it should be.

Yuna still has the same issues. I think the concept and song were fine. She looked great in it, and during the short training clips she looked and sounded great. But comes performance time, she makes 1 mistake and her confidence just tumbles and she can't perform like she trained. If there isn't huge editing around her training and she does dance and sing like that the whole practice I think she definitely has the skills to debut. Not main dancer or main vocal level skills, but definitely better than average in both. Kids like her are the ones that break my heart the most. She can do it, but something inside her stops her. Not sure if it's stage fright or anxiety. I hope during this show she can overcome it. She has stage presence and good expressions, but again when her confidence drops mid performance it becomes more awkward and forced. She didn't cry this time after JYP's critiques so I wonder if that is a sign she is getting her composure back and will perform as she trained next challenge or if she is resigned with her results. I hope it's the former.

I think Maya did a great job. From her pre-show activities before she went to train with YG-Japan it looks like she is very comfortable and used to this concept. It was a good fit for her and played into her strengths also. She had sharp moves and very controlled deliberate moves at the appropriate times during the song. A few of her steps weren't as smooth, but I think overall her dance performance was great. I think again much like in the group performance from the Tokyo training camp her tone matched perfectly with the song. She was stable had one or two breathing mishaps, but also overall did great singing. It wasn't an overly complicated vocal performance, but she is also not a main vocal, so I have no problem with that. Her expressions and stage presence were perfect. I completely agree with JYP. She absolutely nailed the feel of the song. I feel like Maya is cementing herself in the final group. Not as confident as I am about Mako, Miihi and Ayaka, but she is probably next in line.

By the preview I feel like only one girl got a good result. Seemed like JYP was over the moon about 1 girl and not so excited in the other reviews. I won't speculate much on previews, but I do feel like this shows hasn't tried tricking us with editing much. Worried about Riria though. They generally play girls that do the same song as one did great and one did poorly and we already saw Riku's result. We are finally gonna see Momoka too.

Every time I watch an audition show it is very evident how important picking the right song is for the contestants. I still wonder who picks the song for Nizi Project. Some girls I feel like picked their own and could have used some guidance, and other girls feels like the song got picked for them and it really wasn't the best choice. It's probably a mixture of both I guess. When the girls pick something I think they let her do it and if she is unsure I think they give her options. They are a bit limited to stuff they can license though which makes using JYPE songs the norm. I also feel like the trainers might push some girls to do some stuff they want to see them doing, and sometimes it works others it doesn't. It's a tough thing to do for sure. Not really a fan of Rima doing Honey. It feels way too much like forcing a Chaeyoung narrative into her. The girl has her own personality let her be herself. But again, maybe she chose it herself, so we'll see. Momoka doing BDZ should be interesting, she looked great in the short clip. I don't know why but Mako doing 24 Hours kind of has a vibe of Momo doing Paradise Lost, which isn't a great sign. I fear history might repeat itself and Mako does a great performance and JYP just doesn't like it for whatever reason. Aside from episode 9 we don't have much on Mayuka. If she is indeed doing Wonder Girls - Like This like people are saying I can see it working. It has kind of a similar vibe as Dalla Dalla but a bit more feminine imo. It will be nice and interesting seeing more of her after they ignored her for the most part on part 1.

The ranking for the first challenge is going to be very interesting. I feel like JYP is prioritizing stage presence which is what he usually does. How he ranks the girls is gonna set the tone for me on what to expect the next episodes. Also I wonder how many episodes and challenges will be. IF they begun in December and plan on training for 6 months it's around June. Which gives us 8 more episodes if we aim for the end of June. My guess is they are gonna go for 10 again, which matches end of June prediction. I don't think they are gonna do 1 challenge per month because there won't be enough episodes unless they start doing 1 episode per challenge at one point. The team challenge should make it possible to do it in one episode so maybe they can and will. We'll see. I guess it fits their monthly evaluation thing they do with trainees, but it might be too fast for a tv show is my only concern. Right now I'm assuming we are watching something that happened in January, so if the episode after next is February challenge in the middle of May and you have 6 episodes for possibly 4 more challenges they are gonna need to do 1.5 challenge an episode if they do monthly.

The popularity rankings seemed to have stabilized. Just anecdotally the popularities seem to be very clear. Miihi is the most popular in Japan and top 2 everywhere. Nina is easily the most popular with international fans. Ayaka seems to be the most popular in Korea, but I don't think they care much if at all about the show or the group.

The way the system is setup I'm afraid the chances of all 13 debuting is low. 2 times at the bottom is a very harsh rule. With possibly 6 challenges I feel like at least 2 girls will be eliminated straight up. My very early guess is we are gonna end up with a 9 member group. I have a feeling 2 girls get eliminated by last place rule and JYP deems more girls not ready to debut. I feel like Mako, Miihi and Ayaka are locks. I felt stronger about Rima before, but previews are making me think she takes a step back. Still one of the front runners, but not a lock anymore. I think Nina is a strong candidate but JYP might try her as a soloist, or drops her and she does something on her own. I'd say 50/50 for her. I think Maya is next in line as the strongest chance to be the final member. We have to see how she does in the next challenges because JYPE doesn't have the intel on her as they do their own trainees, but from what she has shown so far she can debut. After that I'd say Riku and Yuna are tied. Yuna has to get over her nerves and Riku has to show more. I think Rio is close but behind the two. Mayuka, Momoka and Riria I can't tell yet. I want to see their performances before I make a prediction. I would say sadly of the girls I feel comfortable predicting Akari is probably the least likely. One of my favorites but her performance was one of the worse. JYP also mentioned how he was disappointed and that is not a good thing. She also doesn't seem to be very popular so that isn't an option for being kept in the group. Usually 80% of my favorites don't make it in survival shows. This one is looking to be around 33% don't make it which is better than normal but still sad. Always bittersweet these are.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Later today, at 9:30 AM Japan time, Sukkiri to start a 3 day feature on Nizi Project for golden week. Looks like they are gonna have an audience vote on whose performance they want to see most.

Top Bottom