Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,536,315
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, how do I rate and review items?
Hey there! To rate and review items you just need to click on the "Leave a rating" button that you will find in the items description; just click an item and when you are on its page (so where you find the bigger picture in the description) you will see that button at the top right!

Hope that helps!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Hey there! To rate and review items you just need to click on the "Leave a rating" button that you will find in the items description; just click an item and when you are on its page (so where you find the bigger picture in the description) you will see that button at the top right!

Hope that helps!
I can't find it... unless i am blind?
606878941138911238.png

YrtC9kK.png

S

Some

Edit : nvm i just hope you guys please make purchase availabe to us mobile ppl soon because some of us cant access pc and i personally wanted to buy a form because i had lots of threads planned

Last edited by a moderator:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Edit : nvm i just hope you guys please make purchase availabe to us mobile ppl soon because some of us cant access pc and i personally wanted to buy a form because i had lots of threads planned
We will look into making it available on mobile but it's not really our choice, it was the choice of the person who developed the shop

S

Some

We will look into making it available on mobile but it's not really our choice, it was the choice of the person who developed the shop

thank you I hope they do agree . because why refuse more fun for all i was just about to purchase so i can make a yoo jae suk thread then bam i was shocked i'll try to accsses a pc i guess

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
thank you I hope they do agree . because why refuse more fun for all i was just about to purchase so i can make a yoo jae suk thread then bam i was shocked i'll try to accsses a pc i guess
try finding "desktop site" in your phones settings

Top Bottom