Mental Health Peer Support Thread

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Please don't respond.
I was starting to feel better but recently I've felt myself starting to fall again. I shouldn't be like this, I should be happy and carefree. I have every reason to not feel like I'm worthless. But I'm not happy, and those thoughts I once had are coming back. I don't know what to do.

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
i was a passanger involved in a car accident and i'm still shaken up right now. I'm thankfully (along with everyone there) okay but scared and visably shaken. and i don't know what to do. it's been repeating in my head for hours now and cars screeching sorta makes me jump up in fear.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm tired of everything and need to get this out

I've never had a mood swing that intense before. I couldn't stop crying or even breathe. Thank god, for that app and prayer. Because of them I was able to calm down...but
Realizing how empty I am and reading all this stuff about depression really set me off. I realized that everything I experience is just temporary happiness and this crushing feeling will just come back again. I was just congratulating myself for going months without feeling like this. But alas. I'm just tired, I want another break from this. Even if the swings happen once a week, I'm just so fucking sick and tired of them. Give me permanent happiness and peace already.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
please don't respond but i feel so drained tired and unmotivated. it's shit but it's life.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
why are people like this? why is it so unfair? i worked so hard, i really tried my best. i really just want to be happy.

Aurora

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,580
Please don't respond
I was feeling really down these days for no reason and I have these stupid thoughts that depress me more

It seems that every time of the year for four years my depression gets worse , looked it up and it's seasonal related disorder, it really sucks that I can't do anything about it , also no one to talk to about how I am feeling these days

crying yesterday helped me feel better I feel I let out all these emotions

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
No one cares about me. I have no impact. Maybe soon I can end it.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Ranting is the only thing that gives me relief when I have such strong emotions out of no where so...
I hate the feeling of knowing I have no real friends, knowing they won’t care when I’m gone. But it’s all my fault, I can’t even maintain a relationship with anyone. I hate this. I miss my irl so much and it’s taken such a toll on me. They were the only people I could to about stuff like this and now they’re gone. I hate myself so much. I’m such a fuck up. I need to get help, I want to leave all of this but I can’t. I have too much commit. But once that commit is gone who knows? I’m so scared that when I’m done with things to preoccupy my self with, I’ll just die. I’m so scared. But all the emotions keeps building up. I know I’ll be fine by tomorrow and today was just a low point but I hate feeling this way. It’s just an emotion spat but god do I feel like absolute shit rn.

B

bumbers

i was a passanger involved in a car accident and i'm still shaken up right now. I'm thankfully (along with everyone there) okay but scared and visably shaken. and i don't know what to do. it's been repeating in my head for hours now and cars screeching sorta makes me jump up in fear.

How are you doing now? That's terrifying! I'm glad that everyone wasn't hurt or worse. The only thing I can suggest is if you can, see a counselor to talk about it and help you handle those feelings so they don't overwhelm you. Hopefully you were able to do that since you posted. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply here but I'm going to explain why in a separate post. Sending lots of cyber hugs if you don't mind those! :heartpar:

B

bumbers

Hello! I should first apologize for having been away so long from here especially since I was the OP. Truth is, I got hit hard with a rare illness, Miller Fisher Syndrome, that made it hard for me to move my legs, feet, and hands. Nearly was paralyzed from it and had to step down from my position for a bit. That put me in a bad place for awhile mentally but... I got through it! Somehow, amazingly enough.

Now? Well, I can walk around the house without a cane where I needed it always before and I'm back to being a cute Junior mod. It'll be a year before I'm back to normal but I'm working hard to get there!

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Please don't respond.

Ever since my physical health started taking a spiral, I've noticed my mental health has again. I went twenty-seven years without health issues, but now that I'm getting them I'm really starting to hate myself. I feel like I'm doing something wrong and I'm frustrated there's nothing I can do about it. This is all new to me so it's just hard to accept right now. I hope it gets better.

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Please don't respond.

The topic of suicide always seems to put me in a weird place for a while. I get distant, quieter, and I just want to be alone for a while. It isn't from just a fandom standpoint. It's always been present in my life; my mother has severe bipolar depression and I remember her being hospitalized countless times throughout my childhood because she said she was going to kill herself. I've had suicidal thoughts for a long time as well, starting as when I was as young as ten years old due to bullying. So whenever that topic comes up I tend to check out for a while emotionally and a bit mentally, and that's where I'm at right now. I just need everything to sort itself out soon.

HimawariAmu

☆Moonbyul Is My Star☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,635
This person that is in my life right now is just making me feel so bad, like everytime i'm with them i feel like i need to fit to what they want, what they need, but i'm so afraid to stop talking to them, of being alone without someone to talk to

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
i'm gonna go crazy in this house

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Please don't respond.
I still feel out of place and like I can't think straight. Being at work today made it even worse. I wish I could just lay low for a while but I'm afraid to distance myself.

Aurora

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,580
Please don't respond
Dealing with depression is already bad but on top of that living with a hateful bitch of a sister is too much , I really try to avoid toxic people as I can but
It's so fucking awful when the person causing you problems lives with you and on a daily basis act always mean for no reason

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm always so lonely. I feel like no one cares about me. That I could disappear and no one would notice. This feeling of loneliness never truly leaves, I'm just happy for a minute before it comes slamming right back down on me. I don't think I've experienced real happiness since middle school and god I just want that time back.

Talking to be people makes me so anxious these days. I'm just fucking terrified but idk what of. Interaction? Rejection?
My mental health has severely deteriorated over the course of these past months, it's best if I leave this all behind. I can't stand it

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Please don't respond.
I can feel my mental health deteriorating again. I just want to go hide for a while, not deal with anyone or anything. I feel like I want to cry or scream, or maybe even both. Also feel like I just want to sleep. I think I'm going to lay low for a little while, let myself be quieter and face whatever it is head on instead of trying to push it away.

Top Bottom