The AKB48 Group Thread

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
So many things happened today:
Yokoyama Yui (Team A) announced graduation at akb 'Last Summer Party' concert 😢
the concert vanue was the same venue where akb performed for the first time in the open 13 years ago, the infamous concert where it rained and Yukirin is the only member of that time to perform again today (Myao was also present 13 ago but not today).
and Okada Nana ended her kenning with STU

- I watched the live concert and was having a lot of fun .... Well it was to be expected tbh but still hurts :noooo:
- Yukirin asked Erii how old she was 13 years ago lol (4 y/o) and she thanked her for getting along with her :TzuyuKek:
- Yumirin is the STU's single center btw it was announced today as well :heartpar:

The graduation announcement :

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Yuki Kashiwagi's collab with Wack has a new date, November 30

originally the singles were scheduled for August 31th but they got delayed because of her surgery

these are the singles she is going to release

BiS - Owaranai Long Long Days
BiSH - Wakare no Sora ni wa
GO TO THE BEDS - SORANOUTA
PARADISES - Kono Natsu no Bakayarou
EMPiRE - Tarira Tarira Tarira
MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN - Zutto ki ni Naru Zucchini
ASP - Ariman Shock

she recorded a MV with EMPiRE but i think its also very likely she did one with each of the groups,
there was buzz about a solo collab with Aina The END (BiSH) :sanapray:

also mismatched socks

tUslqBW.png

20% of the video was spent talking about her socks :doge:

-

Yuki Kashiwagi announced a solo concert for November 26th

its her first solo concert in 2 years!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
another collab with Wack, this time a tour "MAMESHiBA48"

the line up is;

AKB48's IxR" / "アイル"
STU48
SKE48's "Coming Flavor" / "カミングフレーバー"
MAMESHIBA NO TAiGUN

starts on December 6, just one week after Yuki Kashiwagi's releases her singles and MVs with Wack (we have "confirmation" that she recorded 7 videos)
semi ot, what do you all think about the possibility of Yasushi and Watanabe creating a group together? :wherearethelies:

EMPiRE was created as a join project between Wack and AVEX
MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN was created as a join project between Wack and TBS

so i know it may sound like a reach but at the time the stuff with TBS was pretty wtf too

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
semi ot, what do you all think about the possibility of Yasushi and Watanabe creating a group together? :wherearethelies:
It would not surprise me. Apart from 48G he has collaborated with SONY on the 46groups, TV Asahi on Last Idol, Mnet on I*ZONE, Big Hit on music, etc. He's created anime/seiyuu idol groups, idol bands and even "idol" wrestlers. He'll jump on any chance to expand his influence.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
It would not surprise me. Apart from 48G he has collaborated with SONY on the 46groups, TV Asahi on Last Idol, Mnet on I*ZONE, Big Hit on music, etc. He's created anime/seiyuu idol groups, idol bands and even "idol" wrestlers. He'll jump on any chance to expand his influence.
i was thinking something similar,

you could say that in Japan's music industry the brand "48" already has 100% name recognition so the only way to keep expanding their brand would be reaching out to new markets, while Alternative idols still are a small part of the market they are quickly growing and many of them already have some international appeal, i was thinking that something like a sub unit with members of both companies but managed by Wack could work

i recall that before their previous partnerships there was a lot of "flirting" between Wack and AVEX / TBS,
also every March Wack holds a yearly audition (where they get most of their talent) but the 2022 camp is being "reformatted"

:wherearethelies:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
i feel bad for posting too much about it but this should be the last thing for a while

Yuki Kashiwagi is going to create and produce a new group / unit under Wack

Yuki Kashiwagi under her Wack alias "Yuki Reysole", is going to create a new group / unit under Wack, the members of the unit are going to be pick via an election called "VOTE!! WACK SELECT 7" (a reference to "Kami7")

from November 30th to December the 26th fans are going to be able to vote for their favorite members of any of the groups under Wack, the 7 most voted members are going to become part of the new group's line up

Yuki Kashiwagi's singles are going to receive a physical release

on November 30th Yuki Kashiwagi is going to release 7 singles + a cover song in collaboration with each of the Wack groups, each single is also going to receive a Music video and a physical release, each copy of each single awards you the right of a vote

these are the singles:

Kashiwagi Yuki x BiS
  • -ANYTiME ANYTHiNG-
  • -STUPiD- <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x BiSH
  • -BAD TEMPER-
  • -Orchestra- <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x GO TO THE BEDS
  • -TRUE SONG-
  • -現状間違いなくGO TO THE BEDS- <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x PARADISES
  • -Natsu no Bakayarou-
  • -PARADISE RETURN- <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x EMPiRE
  • -Jikan ga Tarinai-
  • -Pierce- <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN
  • -Zutto ki ni Naru Zucchini-
  • -Restart" <KASHiWACK ver.>
Kashiwagi Yuki x ASP
  • - AGAiNST THE WORLD-
  • - A Song of Punk" <KASHiWACK ver.>

they also announced a special edition including a Blu Ray and a special poster of Yuki Kashiwagi

Yuki Kashiwagi got 7 new uniforms to wear, chekis of her on them are going to be available at a later date

Yuki Kashiwagi x Wack exhibition concert

on December 27th Yuki Kashiwagi and Wack are going to hold a join concert in the Tokyo city hall "Kashiwagi Yuki Nari no WACK EXHiBiTiON AND SELECT 7" at the end of the concert they are going to announce the results of the election

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
I'm surprised the Ne mo Ha mo Rumor MV wasn't posted here apparently lol here!

STU48 also released the MV for their 7th single Hetare Tachiyo! it's very nice! :giggle:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
4 members of STU48, Miyuna Kadowaki, Miria Imaizumi, Yayoi Nakahiro and Yurina Minami, announced their graduation

just a week prior another member also announced her graduation

i don't follow the group but i read the news some days ago and forgot to post about it,

isn't 4 members graduating at the same time a lot? or is this normal especially with them being a large unit?

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
4 members of STU48, Miyuna Kadowaki, Miria Imaizumi, Yayoi Nakahiro and Yurina Minami, announced their graduation

just a week prior another member also announced her graduation

i don't follow the group but i read the news some days ago and forgot to post about it,

isn't 4 members graduating at the same time a lot? or is this normal especially with them being a large unit?

It's probably a scandal that was kept under wraps

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
It's probably a scandal that was kept under wraps
do you know if they were close to each other? because 4 at the same time its... :doge:

hard to believe its a coincidence, i guess it could be possible that only a single member did something bad and the staff took the change to also kick the others

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

:catpopcorn:

do you know if they were close to each other? because 4 at the same time its... :doge:

hard to believe its a coincidence, i guess it could be possible that only a single member did something bad and the staff took the change to also kick the others
I don't know, I only know the names of about 3 2 STU members.

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700

I don't think they're close to each other (can't be sure since I don't follow them but I didn't see anyone say they're close), and they're all leaving due to scandals but it's different cases for each (involving dating) it seems like someone leaked it all? Because it's kinda weird how all these unrelated scandals were revealed at once (it had more than these 4 from what I've seen). well, I guess that management decided that for these 4 it's better to make them leave... a waste for Miyuna because she is one of the popular girls in STU.

Top Bottom