Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Best Team :tea1:

ECKAx9RU0AA2a2M

ECKB17xUYAA6i6j

S

Some

Annin is still hanging in there between mexico and japan hoping for that mex/mec48 and we all know it :tea1:

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
M00. Idol nante Yobanaide (KKS : Michieda Saki, Sato Shiori, Honda Sora, Furukawa Nazuna)
M01. Chikai no ni Hanareteru
M02. Kokkyo no nai Jidai
M03. Dakishimecha Ikenai
M04. Lavender Field
M05. Oshiete Mommy
M06. Only Today
M07. Zutto Zutto

MC1

M08. Gomen, Suki ni Nacchatte (Suzuki Kurumi: Center, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Sato Minami, Yamane Suzuha)
M09. Candy (Nishikawa Rei: Center, Oguri Yui, Maeda Ayaka)
M10. Omoide Ijou (Shitao Miu: Center, Miyazaki Miho, Yokoyama Yui)
M11. Kirigirisu Jin (Okabe Rin: Center, Kato Rena, Yoshida Karen)
M12. Scandalous ni Ikou (Shinozaki Ayana, Mukaichi Mion)

MC2

M13. Kimi wa Kimagure
M14. Romantic Junbichu
M15. Teacher Teacher
M16. NO WAY MAN
M17. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (Yokoyama Yui: Center)

MC3

M18. Iiwake Maybe (Okabe Rin: Center)
M19. Kibouteki Refrain (Suzuki Kurumi & Taguchi Manaka: Wcenter) I bet Aigoo will like this one
M20. Oogoe Diamond (Mukaichi Mion: Center)
M21. Kimi no koto ga Suki Dakara

Encore :

EN1. Dreamin' Girls (Chiba Erii: Center)
EN2. Team A oshi
EN3. Show wa Owaranai
EN4. Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to

credit;

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,325
i knew that kpop/cpop copies the akb model but I never thought the same would happen in japan with a male group. produce101 japan will have contestants representing their prefecture.... ring any bell?

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
i knew that kpop/cpop copies the akb model but I never thought the same would happen in japan with a male group. produce101 japan will have contestants representing their prefecture.... ring any bell?
i see the thing lol, but i might be wrong because im not accustomed to kpop to that extent, but was to be expected because japan doesn't have the "trainee" culture so all the agencies related to that? i read a list of rumored dudes, out of curiosity, and some were ex johnnys jr or worked on stage plays

S

Some

No promotions from team A as expected sigh..
Some other team has to promote someone i think homma mai is the only 16th gen kenkyuusei left alongside saki and minami come on yuiri you can still save one more child of yours 🤞🤞

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

I saw that the other day and imo its a great move by Mnet to kinda ensure fans attachment to the trainees lol...well the whole Produce series is kinda based on AKB's Sousenkyo so its not that surprising for them to copy one more thing lol :tea1:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
No promotions from team A as expected sigh..
Some other team has to promote someone i think homma mai is the only 16th gen kenkyuusei left alongside saki and minami come on yuiri you can still save one more child of yours 🤞🤞

This is really strange tbh ... Team A desperately need it even more than the other teams with all the recent grad lol ,they only have 15 full time members (not counting Annin and Hinano) right now and that's not even enough to perform one stage. I really have no idea why AKS is so set on not promoting them 🤔 When senbatsu members and team 8 kennins will be busy they wont even be able to perform at all...Also I doubt Satomina and Sakipon are willing to wait any longer tbh....

:facepalm:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,325
i see the thing lol, but i might be wrong because im not accustomed to kpop to that extent, but was to be expected because japan doesn't have the "trainee" culture so all the agencies related to that? i read a list of rumored dudes, out of curiosity, and some were ex johnnys jr or worked on stage plays
super male groups like johnny's and exile do have trainees, and technically akb have them as well but unlike the groups i mentioned, kks are part of the group and not "outsiders" or just backround dancers. and esp in akb kks are promoted faster or have the opportunity to rise on their own, unlike johnny's who have to stay in the group for years and years.

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
I didn't mention it but Team K also had their solo concert today

ECLiiAUUcAEHwWQ

ECLih_wU0AEykU_

:ohmygod:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
super male groups like johnny's and exile do have trainees, and technically akb have them as well but unlike the groups i mentioned, kks are part of the group and not "outsiders" or just backround dancers. and esp in akb kks are promoted faster or have the opportunity to rise on their own, unlike johnny's who have to stay in the group for years and years.
i considered kks, johnnys jr. and such but the thing is, when u are under a company u represent it and usually debut under them, like akb or johnnys so its probably the "outside" debut (be involved in a talent) is not considered as a practice?

mine is a guess because japan's talent show history, as u see Star Tanjou! or ASAYAN, that could be considered progenitors of PRODUCE, the people who competed had no agency or be anyone in the music biz, and they ended up having a career after, some examples can be morning musume, chemistry and ami suzuki for ASAYAN and akina nakamori and pink lady for Star Tanjou!

btw some photos from latest concert

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
Why is komiyama crying :(

roughly (please correct me, thanks), there were members that started to tear up during the encore and miichan thanked the captain for the tour/concert and komiharu said that team K is like one person and its path is very solid and that she was very happy that team K was on stage

S

Some

roughly (please correct me, thanks), there were members that started to tear up during the encore and miichan thanked the captain for the tour/concert and komiharu said that team K is like one person and its path is very solid and that she was very happy that team K was on stage

Awww :cry:

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Short summary from yesterdays concerts

Team A

Team K

Yun

Reaction score