The AKB48 Group Thread

S

Some

Keyholder should just go with something really crazy like an Amichan center lol.. The next single might be a Churi center tho

Or they should just go with another 10 years of Jurina tbh...

i hope so . But something tells me this might be the only single this year.

Damn its only been 2 months since NMB's last single ....that was fast lol

Also no peak Namba idol Yokono Sumire in the senbatsu ? huh

That's just stupid no sumire and no ami ..
I was hoping yuuri would get to center something cooll and charesmatic but oh well..

AKB48 had a performance in Kashima Stadium today

EGHNlhEUUAADZBZ

EGHNlhFUEAAFdJ-

EGHZq4iUUAUPN3x

These kids and the whole fresh senbatsu needs to be in akb senbatsu thats the only thing that will save akb right now

more ske's announcements

Ain't nobody be needing that . An arena tour is what people need not an concert ske aren't that weak sales wise . And instead of finding ways to take fans money give them more music promote the group like the legends they are not some rookies or 5 year old idols . I'm just glad churi got the stadium she deserves . On march 5

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Yukirin lmao...she already posted saying she won't announce her graduation on her seitansai in 2 days :TzuyuKek:

Gotta love this hag

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Shiotsuki Keito snatching the Center position .... Everything is going as planned

:youdontsay:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
S

Some

Jurina is my favorite 48g/SKE member put because she is my favorite and i still respect and like ske even though i don't consider myself a fan for the sake of her mental and physical health i wish she graduates she done enough . She wants to make ske the best but were they ever ? They were popular yes they achived great things but with how things are going so far them being " the best " is too far and she has done enough for ske if she pushes herself anymore who knows what will happen to this girl . Also how can they be the " best " instead of giving yourself more schedules to spread the ske name talk about how to improve ske with makiko you are just exhausting you're self this way . And the members leaving makes it worse suda akari can't be the ace member anymore give her a year 2 maximum and she's leaving and i'm afraid if sugawara is back in akb senbatsu she might pull a yuna or just get sick mentally and physically and leave ! Why aren't they promoting 9ki yet ? Why is there no news on 10ki ? Yes members and fans were treated good (at the beginning) and yay ske got the " busniess smart company " but they are treating ske like a product they are focusing on the money aspect i know they have no experiance in entertainment but they atleast must do their research before buying and members got to meet up and instead of working hard and waiting for jurina and making a good place for her to comeback to you who are mostly adults gotta figure out the future of your group yes the idol bussniess is about joining and graduating and what not i know its normal but and a girl just cant go like no a is going to leave soon so i cant im just saying if i were a 1st gen member seeing ske right now i'd be mad like what the hell did i work that hard for im just hoping members talk about the group and think about it more not just the jurina and the older ones and the idiot managment needs to step up they have no excuse you for not giving ske a single at a time like this they must give them one even if jurina isnt there

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670

yoshimoto released "NMB48 9th Anniversary LIVE 2019.10.05 Set List" on both spotify and apple music

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
and nmb just released yuuri's solo song from the upcoming single

nothing exceptional, the mv is nice but just that

ah forgot, the title track mv is also here

i don't mind this single, but is so close to the latest one... was it really needed aside to give to yuuri graduation's song?

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Well at least its a bit better than the last single imo (not very hard to do tbh) :jinjudge:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
imo nmb's single quality dropped after Yokubomono but its not like everything is completely garbage, fortunately

Top Bottom