EE-VzA9UcAAkjLc.jpg

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I think Taylor Swift used that kind of tech but it was to stop her stalkers from entering her concert. Still seems dystopian to me.
It was actually first used for Momoclo concerts a few years ago, although not to prevent stalkers

It's been used by quite a few Japanese artists since, such as Mr.Children and Arashi

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
JKT released the general election posters for their original single

yuiyui cut her hair, i like

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
I don't think it was posted yet so , Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) sent a mobame saying that after consulting with the staffs it was decided that she won't be having any activities for the rest of the year (except for the ongoing one like her stage play).

Basically a suspension but we don't really know if its self inflicted or management's punishment...

Last edited:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
according to Billboard JAPAN, the single has sold 1,628,184 copies

its good, but lets not forget was a much waited single and there was no sousenkyo's release this year (def don't think the center or the nostalgic title track helped the selling lol), but imo its a solid single, a very good one between the latest AKB only releases

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Most of the sales come from the never ending resales , the single lowkey flopped on the normal round... Iirc when I was updating the hs sales the estimate sales were either barely 1 mil or didnt even hit the mark after the normal rounds so... They had to do 3 resale rounds back to back.

-

Anyway on to more important things... today is the last episode of AKB48 and it seems the last song they will sing on the show is ''Mae Shika Mukanee''.. The lyrics are fitting enough I guess.

EFOCV60UcAAalrb

S

Some

I still can't belive bingo is ending i still had hope that they are gonna pull a nogi and get a new show with WRH as mc instead of bingo or get a total new show like they got a new radio but since there is no news yet i lost that hope..

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
SKE48 Matsui Jurina Announce Hiatus Again Due To Health Condition

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

Lmao Team A and Team 4 KKS will be performing in Team K's stage , they don't have enough members to perform the stage otherwise...we finally reach this point huh..

Members that will perform in the stage :

Team K : Ichikawa Manami , Okada Rina , Oda Erina , Kuranoo Narumi , Kobayashi Ran , Shimoguchi Hinana , Nagatomo Ayami , Minegishi Minami , Muto Orin , Mogi Shinobu , Yasuda Kana , Yumoto Ami , Suenaga Yuzuki , Nagano Megumi

Team A : Honda Sora

Team 4 : Ishiwata Sena
Narumi will be performing in the stage so its probably not because main senbatsu has a performance of Sustainable or anything :jinjudge:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
from https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/graduated/item/7285-yamaguchi-maho-photobook-oricon.html

Former NGT48 member Yamaguchi Maho released her photo book "present" on 16 September 2019, her photo book solo 10,116 copies in its second week, and tops ORICON Weekly Gravure Chart
  1. present (Yamaguchi Maho): 10,116 copies
  2. if… (Aramaki Yoshihiko): 4,432copies
  3. Tachikogi (Hinatazaka46): 3,971 copies
  4. Restart (Owada Nana): 3,420 copies
  5. LIFE TH KO -Ikiru wo ikasu 9 no koto- (Shibasaki Kou): 1,806 copies

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
Cutie Yuiri :heartpar: ...but more importantly since when is Shinobu this slim lol :TzuyuKek:

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
Hello, new in town. Just want to say something after I started following AKB again.

Oh man I just started following AKBingo again only to find out they're ending it. To top it off I just saw my favourite Paruru and Mayuyu graduation SP :( .

The new song is pretty good. I like Moeka, I think she has potental. Great voice, a little raw but since its AKB I guess I have to settle on that. Really don't care about the scandal. At the moment I'm sold on the song and Moeka as new center. Need that theater experience though. Also I like. Mion so her as a new GM is a nice surprise for me

I think Taylor Swift used that kind of tech but it was to stop her stalkers from entering her concert. Still seems dystopian to me.

Ashton Kutcher has said on Hot Ones he has an app that can scan your face and reveal your information from the internet. Beside Snapchat used facial recognition for that dog face filter so its not that far off

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
More team concerts dates announced

Just after the anniversary of AKB48 :unsure:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670