The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,715
3 years ago Hashiyasume Atsuko released her solo debut "A la mode"

featuring not only the members of BiSH but also MiKiNA and YU-Ki

the tweet of the announcement is still pinned in her twitter account, she stated she wasn't going to remove the pin of the tweet until she is given another solo

Whaaat? It's already been 3 years... I still listen to it a lot.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Whaaat? It's already been 3 years... I still listen to it a lot.
time flies, sometimes i'm listening to a song and thinking "oh this was released in 2020" and when i check the release date is 2018, this month i've been watching lots of EMPiRE MVs and that happened a lot

last year she played the song at TIF with members of the other groups of WACK as back up dancers, of the TIF2021 solo stages this one was one of my favorites, AINA in particular was having a great time with the choreography

and also in 2020

and is probably going to be played again in this year, Watanabe is the one that decides the songs for tif and he keeps putting it in so i don't know why he hasn't given Atsuko another solo

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
NOW in a Yukata, you can tell the person behind her is part of their staff, are they recording something? is this related to YU-Ki's school picture?

MAYU says that her favorite EMPiRE costume is the one from RiGHT NOW

FVtM3sNaIAA6wfT

same for me, it has been my favorite for a while

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
i usually skip the videos of MAMESHiBA playing games but the latest one of them playing MESS ADVENTURE is actually fun

they were getting pissing while playing, particularly MiYUKi

i think a lot of the issues with their walkthroughs of games is that they get edited and end feeling like a highlight type of video

if they instead livestreamed the games i think it would be more interesting

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Usagi Tsukino, POTENTIAL and Canon are now the blue team

FVhEcHqakAAk6uQ

GANG PARADE hosted the WACK SUMMER, because there are so many of them they divided in two teams

fancams of today's event

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ASP's countdown to debut

MATiLDER interview

she is in a wheelchair because iirc correctly she has a leg injure, she hasn't been part of their concerts lately

Nayu had to leave ASP because of a leg injure and currently BiS toggy is hiatus due to a stress fracture, people in these two groups are prone to injures

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

BiSH - Don'nani Kimi Ga Kawatte Mo Boku Ga Don'na Fuu Ni Kawatte Mo Ashita Ga Kuru Kimi Ni Au Tame​

from all WACK releases this song has the longest title ever

Don'nani Kimi Ga Kawatte Mo Boku Ga Don'na Fuu Ni Kawatte Mo Ashita Ga Kuru Kimi Ni Au Tame
どんなに君が変わっても 僕がどんなふうに変わっても 明日が来る君に会うため
no matter how you change, no matter how I change, tomorrow will come, to see you

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiSH's "COLONiZED TOUR" ended today

they haven't announced their single for July yet, weird they usually do that right after releasing the latest MV

they still have 5 months of the year to tour anywhere they want, maybe their next tour is going to be overseas?

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
i don't even update about BiS2 anymore so is a little strange posting this

yesterday was released an interview with the founder of the original BiS "Pour Lui" she and Watanabe met each other back in the late 2000's, he was the manager of her idol group, when the group disbanded (and after a short solo career) she and Watanabe founded "BiS", she left a few years later which prompted Watanabe to create "WACK" and "BiSH" (originally supposed to be BIS v2)

after Watching BiSH meteorid rise Pour Lui later decided to come back and revive BiS as the "Reformed BiS", in early 2018 she decided to quit WACK because she believed she didn't needed BiS anymore and BiS didn't need her anymore, this resulted in "BiS2" and the "BiS League" being created

anyway, the point of that wall of text is because in this new interview it was stated that the reason she left WACk was because she didn't wanted to live under BiSH's shadow, the later popularity was increasing so fast that she felt she couldn't compete with them

here is the interview

the BiSH part starts in "35:41", it was tagged by the channel as "Envy of BiSH and conflict in the new BiS"

iirc part of the conflict was that Pour Lui was kind of an ass, particularly to Aya Eightprince

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ASP COUNTDOWN TO DEBUT

WONKER's turn

she is also in a wheelchair, did both of them got injure? they truly are identical twins

both twins are taking a break from their activities

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
MAYU acknowledges the "mayu cycle"

Today's me: ( ← now here)

since 2018 people has noticed that during parts of the day MAYU becomes sad or grumpy and on the other she is more positive and optimistic

another tweet
Ah, today i was feeling sick! so i bought a sports drink from a vending machine and drank it and instantly became okay. i'm really a placebo woman.

speaking of MAYU (or "mayu" now?) ever since she changed her blonde bowl cut she kinda reminds me of the Wendy's girl

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

according to MiKiNA, lately before going to bed she has been taking selfies like the one above

recently they did a photoshoot, prior to that MiKiNA lost a card game and as a penalty she had to do a "funny face" during it

the thing is that even while making weird faces she still looks pretty good

FWWFBdcagAA4SOC

and they went to eat ramen

FWGNZMdaIAAaAQt

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
NOW updated her monthly series in Scawaii

i know that Mayu, Now and Yu-ki have dogs and that Mikina has a cat

i don't recall if Midoriko or Maho have pets

does this filter means she is planning to get one?

YU-Ki has become interested with kpop idols

some selfies

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
#1 week sales for Don'nani Kimi Ga Kawatte Mo Boku Ga Don'na Fuu Ni Kawatte Mo Ashita Ga Kuru Kimi Ni Au Tame (どんなに君が変わっても 僕がどんなふうに変わっても 明日が来る君に会うため)

jiBuwyd.png

19,589 sales

20k sales isn't bad, is just that releasing a new single each month + the fact that there are people waiting for the album instead is translating into lower sales than usual

i believe the best selling WACK release of 2022 is still "PARADE GOES ON" by GANG PARADE

GP's new single "SIGNAL" goes on sale next week, it has a good chance at becoming the best selling release this year, i believe it can sell 30k to 40k copies in it's first week

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
YU-Ki posted this throwback to when she had red hair

those pictures are from the collab she did with MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN (and MAHO!) she and Miyuki had to take a punishment together

hopefully in the future we get to see more collabs between both the ex EMPiRE members and MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

btw MAMESHiBA hasn't uploaded a new video to their channel since almost 3 weeks ago, weird

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
the WACK ROCKIN' PARTY account actually acknowledged Atsuko's "A la mode"

does this mean the WACK sub units and solos are also going to be include?

btw it has been almost half a year since WRP was announced yet we still don't have a release date

Last edited:
Top Bottom