The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
COUNTDOWN TO DEBUT (ASP's major debut under Avex is next month)

Chitchix5 interview

previous interviews

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Mikina's new hairstyle

FYBkzASaMAYHPtN

looks good, i like her long hair too but i think her short style is my favorite style

for reference she looked like this a few days ago

FXyOaHYacAA2Yyq

also a rare interaction between her and Usagi Tsukino

speaking of that

Usagi is asking fans if they like brown or black hair better

Mikina also shared her playlist

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
also Mayu's new style

she dyed her hair a cherry red

FX7zOlCacAAGK9q

FX7zOk8akAEh6eY

i already commented on it but Mayu with red hair reminds me of the Wendy's girl, anyway, i wonder if they are getting ready for ExWHYZ debut?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
btw there is a GANG PARADE fan account, worth checking if one wants to stay up to day with them

although personally to me the best fan account is Usagi Tsukino's twitter, i rarely check the GANG PARADE twitter and instead find out about the latest news by checking Usagi's account

speaking of Usagi, she is asking fans if they like her black or brown hair better, i'm the the dark hair camp, her black bob was my favorite style of her's

iGEGNNa.jpg

Qc9rZl2.jpg

although brown looks good too

FStz6EwaUAAOWrS
FX3g6-EaIAMYliJ
FVsWcGQagAAW-9e
FWaelFYaAAAcjKH

(this post is just an excuse to post the latest Usagi selfies)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN - Machigai Darake no Hero​

feels like one of their best recent singles! the MV was inspired by the super sentai genre (Kamen Rider, Power Rangers)

their new single "Mamen JOY / Machigai Darake no Hero" went on sale today!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
sales updates

GANG PARADE "Signal"

RDqkY5Z.png

first week sales: 42,189 copies

-

BiS "Hey boy hey girl"

Gq05u8C.png

first week sales: 12,524 copies
second week sales: 6,048 copies

total so far: 18,572 copies

-

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN - Machigai Darake no Hero (first day sales, full number next week)

a9Trluc.png

first day sales: 10,416

-

seems "Signal" is going on route to become WACK's best selling released of 2022 (at least so far), it debuted above "PARADE GOES ON", the later which sold 36,711 during its first week, is a 6k increase!

BiS's single sold less than the previous one "DA DA DA DANCE SONG" but not by much (DDDDS was at 23k during its second week) and because this is the last single with Chantmonkee it should keep selling well for the next weeks

MAMESHiBA's release also did well, lately their sales were in a small decline so selling 10k+ during the first day is a nice recovery

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
a follow up to Usagi Tsukino's tweet

so yesterday she was asking fans if they liked her brown or black hair better (with the implication she is considering a change of style)

anyway, she came back today and most of the replies were telling her dark hair and seems she already took a decision

in the meanwhile she posted some pictures or her previous styles

FYGku6haAAAaJBo

FYGku6haQAA3rut
FYGku6macAAX8WG
FYGku6naUAE23bf

Usagi's moles are her charm point right? and i feel that dark hair makes them more noticeable

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiSH - Aishiteiru to Itte Kure [DANCE ViDEO]

they are going to continue uploading dance practice videos for the rest of the week

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

BiSH - Gomen-ne [DANCE ViDEO]​

dance version of "Gomen ne"! the original MV is 8 minutes long and is BiSH's longest music video (and WACK's 2nd longest)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

BiSH - Don'nani Kimi Ga Kawatte Mo Boku Ga Don'na Fuu Ni Kawatte Mo Ashita Ga Kuru Kimi Ni Au Tame [DANCE ViDEO]​

dance version of "Don'nani Kimi Ga Kawatte Mo Boku Ga Don'na Fuu Ni Kawatte Mo Ashita Ga Kuru Kimi Ni Au Tame / どんなに君が変わっても僕がどんなふうに変わっても明日が来る君に会うため"

unsurprisingly this is the WACK song with the longest title

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
so as part of their last tour under the EMPiRE name the members are also wearing their previous costumes

this are the ones from SUCCESS STORY

FYMhZMlakAYw-Uh

it was released 3 years ago, if it weren't for the different hairstyles you wouldn't be able to tell

some fun facts about SUCCESS STORY,

the MV was recorded in Hungary

and is their first MV featuring NOW, she joined some weeks before this was released

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
4 years ago WACK released one of their weirdest songs (at least at the time) it was the debut from their new sub unit "HOLY SHiTS"

on the surface "WACK iS SHiT" is a song about how unbelievable shitty WACK and Junnosuke Watanabe are, of course that's just a cover to avoid directly mentioning the music "establishment"

after all it was Watanabe who wrote the song, WACK always liked to make fun of the music industry in an "up your face" way, what better way to symbolize that than having the members eat shit, feed each other shit and be thankful for being allowed to eat shit?

SzSY1Rq.png

FUgXNci.png

2O7d31B.png

something that one may or may not notice is that the song samples the beat of the famous song "Scatman" which in some way is referenced by the video, pretty cool!

speaking of lyrics
WACK is SHiT
FUCK myself
One two sex
LOVE in shit
i always got a chuckle from them

of course people heard about this song and think "wow this is so stupid" and it is! that's the magic of it, is like a fever dream, even the single was completely free with no intention to profit from it

i wish Watanabe would come with more stuff like this but i guess now that he is unbelievable rich and has a famous idol as a girlfriend he can't be bothered anymore

in any case that was 4 years ago, times sure flies, i recall there was a mini war between people that liked "HOLY SHiTS" and the ones that liked the other sub unit "SAiNT SEX" better, not much reason to fight about it since they are some of the few WACK units to ever exist (and HS are better anyways!)

ever since then:
  • The BiS members, Muropanako, Toriaez Hana and Peri Ubu left WACK in 2019, BiS disbanded and got a successor group
  • GANG PARADE disbanded in 2020 and came back two years later with a mostly new line up
  • EMPiRE disbanding this year, Maho and all the other members are now part of the successor group ExWHYZ
  • BiSH is disbanding in 2023
also one of the reasons i'm bringing this back is because TIF is next month (TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL), not only all the WACK acts have automatic invitation to the festival but also on the last day of TIF WACK has an special stage called "DREAMLIGHTS" there they showcase special acts and sub units, HOLY SHiTS has been invited to it every year since their debut

although with a somewhat different line up due to several members not being part of the company anymore

this one below is the latest iteration of the group, they added Usagi Tsukino (GANG PARADE), Anzu (WAgg) and Yumeka (ASP), i miss the original line up, i don't think that one can be top but this one is good too

FArjaP0UYAIL2e2

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Sushio posted a Lingling fan art

i watched a bunch of Animes from Trigger / Gainax and it still feels weird how their main character designer is a massive WACK fan
image a BiSH Anime produced by Trigger :sanapray:

Last edited:
Top Bottom