The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

BiSH / サヨナラサラバ [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

or "Sayonara Saraba"

this is the song that was composed by Taka (ONE OK ROCK), MEGMETAL and Kenta (WANIMA)

reminder that there is a documentary about the production of it

Document of BiSH 「サヨナラサラバ」​

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
the groups posted pictures from TIF backstage

BiSH and the ex members of EMPiRE didn't attend due to some of their members testing positive for covid

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
the members of WAgg were there too,

the big news about them is that Anzu and Sayaito are back, they also have new uniforms (the last time they got new outfits was around late 2020 / early 2021)

FZcZBtzVEAEc3MZ

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
TIF performances

ignore the broken thumbnails, the videos actually work, is either a bug or purposely put there to avoid getting detected by the copyright bot

WACK present Dreamlights

Coco got a 20min solo stage
Dockson player her solo song
Neotrees and Kaede did a duet
HOLY SHiTS closed the stage

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
WACK posted a documentary catching up with the guys that passed the men's audition camp

WACKメンズドキュメント「Documentary of WACK BOYZ」​

Watanabe is surprisingly nice to them, i wonder if is it because they can actually kick his ass?

the big news is that between Aug 18 - 21 there is going to be a 2nd men's audition camp, is going to be streamed here

they plan to recruit more members and probably to debut later this year

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
i didn't watch the whole thing but in the "WACK BOYZ" documentary there is a part when they went Bungee jumping

seems to be the exact same place where Kaede jumped as a punishment for losing their sports met up

and also the same place where Usagi Tsukino jumped as part of the trip she won for finishing #1 in the WACK SELECT 7 vote

i forgot how this place is called but i believe it was named in the MAMESHiBA video

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

[TEASER] EMPiRE DOPE MAGiC TOUR DOCUMENT MOViE​

teaser for the documentary movie that's going to be include with the limited edition of the "EMPiRE DOPE MAGiC TOUR" DVD / Blu Ray

this is going to be their last release as "EMPiRE", the successor group "ExWHYZ" are going to debut in late summer so either at the end of September or early October

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
"going going WACK" started a fan translation project of EMPiRE's songs, they are color coded for each member and with in video English / Japanese / Romanji lyrics

i'm glad they started with some of their most recent songs instead of the early releases, it's been a while since the members took over and started writing the songs themselves so i definitely think is more interesting getting first the translations of the stuff they wrote

seems this channel also translated some songs from CARRY LOOSE

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
some updates

before they announced their disbanding in June the ex members of EMPiRE were sitting in 4 unreleased songs, for a while it wasn't clear what was the plan with them but today they released a preview and they are going to be be available for streaming in a few days!

is not going to get a physical release but they are going to be include in some editions of their "THE FiNAL EMPiRE" DVD / Blu Ray as a CD bonus

i assume this was going to be their next single, i'm glad we are still getting the songs, "BLUFF" sounds pretty good i noticed it was written by Watanabe so this one probably was supposed to be the title track

their last tour ended some weeks ago and by the end of this week they are going to have their final release, after that there isn't going to be any more "EMPiRE" ever again, now we start looking forward to their debut as ExWHYZ

we are going to start getting a lot of info about them in the next weeks, people that knew EMPiRE since the beginning or people that just heard about them recently, it doesn't matter, we are all going to experience a new era with ExWHYZ

-

ASP did an unboxing of their debut single

-

Watanabe and Kenta are going to produce the music and songs for "Fujun Bungaku" i'm not sure if this is a musical or they are a new group or both, in any case they are composed of ex members of the group "Last Idol"

worth mention that while Watanabe and Kenta are involved in the production this group aren't going to be part of WACK, they are going to be active under "Twin planet" and "Kodansha"

poster.png

-

and this isn't exactly news but i noticed that MAMESHiBA hasn't uploaded a new ep of MAMESHiBA TV in almost two months

they are still posting videos on their channel but they are music related, the last "variety" video they uploaded was a gameplay of "MESS ADVENTURE" back in June

i'm one of the weirdos that has watched most episodes MAMESHiBA TV so hopefully they start making those again

i guess the issue could be they had been getting less views in their recent videos, so maybe they think is not worth the effort?

i feel the problem is that they have very irregular content in their channel, they can post a full month of video game walkthroughs then just videos of challenges among members or pranks, etc

if they want to not only keep people engaged but also get new viewers then they need a real schedule, i really think the idea of them also being Youtuber is cool, very few groups are doing that and usually they are way smaller and with less resources than MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
:doge:

NOW played "Stray", would've been cool to get a stream or something

according to comments this wasn't staged, no idea which song but in the choreography two members push each other (the result is real)

FY_3u-WaMAAzYYa

FY_3u-bagAEnc-r

FY_3u-aakAIChxp

FY_3u-ZaMAEgg_Q

and selfies

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
in their last tour as EMPiRE the members all wear their previous uniforms (a different one for each concert date)

i was going through the hashtag of the concert and there are lots of cool pictures, there are thousands of photos i just randomly picked some

FaLLZNoUUAEOHPy

FaHpSKMakAAQvQJ
FZ9hRM-aAAARNkP
FZhZF8UaMAEXlKj

FZPg1eIacAA61VF

the pictures Hashtags for the tour

NOW's pictures Hashtag

MiKiNA's pictures Hashtag

MAYU's pictures Hashtag

MAHO's pictures Hashtag

MiDORiKO's pictures Hashtag

YU-Ki's pictures Hashtag

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,715
some updates

before they announced their disbanding in June the ex members of EMPiRE were sitting in 4 unreleased songs, for a while it wasn't clear what was the plan with them but today they released a preview and they are going to be be available for streaming in a few days!

is not going to get a physical release but they are going to be include in some editions of their "THE FiNAL EMPiRE" DVD / Blu Ray as a CD bonus

i assume this was going to be their next single, i'm glad we are still getting the songs, "BLUFF" sounds pretty good i noticed it was written by Watanabe so this one probably was supposed to be the title track

their last tour ended some weeks ago and by the end of this week they are going to have their final release, after that there isn't going to be any more "EMPiRE" ever again, now we start looking forward to their debut as ExWHYZ

we are going to start getting a lot of info about them in the next weeks, people that knew EMPiRE since the beginning or people that just heard about them recently, it doesn't matter, we are all going to experience a new era with ExWHYZ

-

ASP did an unboxing of their debut single

-

Watanabe and Kenta are going to produce the music and songs for "Fujun Bungaku" i'm not sure if this is a musical or they are a new group or both, in any case they are composed of ex members of the group "Last Idol"

worth mention that while Watanabe and Kenta are involved in the production this group aren't going to be part of WACK, they are going to be active under "Twin planet" and "Kodansha"

poster.png

-

and this isn't exactly news but i noticed that MAMESHiBA hasn't uploaded a new ep of MAMESHiBA TV in almost two months

they are still posting videos on their channel but they are music related, the last "variety" video they uploaded was a gameplay of "MESS ADVENTURE" back in June

i'm one of the weirdos that has watched most episodes MAMESHiBA TV so hopefully they start making those again

i guess the issue could be they had been getting less views in their recent videos, so maybe they think is not worth the effort?

i feel the problem is that they have very irregular content in their channel, they can post a full month of video game walkthroughs then just videos of challenges among members or pranks, etc

if they want to not only keep people engaged but also get new viewers then they need a real schedule, i really think the idea of them also being Youtuber is cool, very few groups are doing that and usually they are way smaller and with less resources than MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

It's going to be difficult not to refer to them "EMPIRE" and the "ExWHYZ" is somehow unable to stick in my brain. I've been listening back to EMPIRE and I do hope that they aren't going to change their style with the re-debuting stuff going on. That would really suck.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,715
in their last tour as EMPiRE the members all wear their previous uniforms (a different one for each concert date)

i was going through the hashtag of the concert and there are lots of cool pictures, there are thousands of photos i just randomly picked some

FaLLZNoUUAEOHPy

FaHpSKMakAAQvQJ
FZ9hRM-aAAARNkP
FZhZF8UaMAEXlKj

FZPg1eIacAA61VF

the pictures Hashtags for the tour

NOW's pictures Hashtag

MiKiNA's pictures Hashtag

MAYU's pictures Hashtag

MAHO's pictures Hashtag

MiDORiKO's pictures Hashtag

YU-Ki's pictures Hashtag
Those are cool sets and the quality is great too. :shablob:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
It's going to be difficult not to refer to them "EMPIRE" and the "ExWHYZ" is somehow unable to stick in my brain. I've been listening back to EMPIRE and I do hope that they aren't going to change their style with the re-debuting stuff going on. That would really suck.
yeah is going to be hard, i've been struggling with it lately for example now i call them "the ex EMPiRE members" and even that feels strange, in twitter or Youtube i see people referring to them as "ex EMPiRE", "former EMPiRE", etc basically almost anything but "ExWHYZ", hopefully it gets easier once they start posting teasers and more info

ExWHYZ isn't a bad name (although it sounds more like a Kpop group) but i'm still not sure what's the "correct" pronunciation, it should be kinda obvious but all the members and even Watanabe have their own takes

(also EMPiRE is still the coolest name from any WACK group)

i hope music stays on the same trajectory as their latest album, what i worry right now is if they are going to keep playing their old songs, dunno what deal WACK and Avex had but at the very least they are going to need permission from the later
Those are cool sets and the quality is great too. :shablob:
4k pictures! i clicked a photo of NOW and i could even see a small piece of lint in her shoulder, that's crazy, even for BiSH i rarely see this level of quality

going through some of the profiles i was surprised how the people that take these are just normal fans, most don't have any photos other than of the WACK groups

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,715
yeah is going to be hard, i've been struggling with it lately for example now i call them "the ex EMPiRE members" and even that feels strange, in twitter or Youtube i see people referring to them as "ex EMPiRE", "former EMPiRE", etc basically almost anything but "ExWHYZ", hopefully it gets easier once they start posting teasers and more info

ExWHYZ isn't a bad name (although it sounds more like a Kpop group) but i'm still not sure what's the "correct" pronunciation, it should be kinda obvious but all the members and even Watanabe have their own takes

(also EMPiRE is still the coolest name from any WACK group)

i hope music stays on the same trajectory as their latest album, what i worry right now is if they are going to keep playing their old songs, dunno what deal WACK and Avex had but at the very least they are going to need permission from the later

4k pictures! i clicked a photo of NOW and i could even see a small piece of lint in her shoulder, that's crazy, even for BiSH i rarely see this level of quality

going through some of the profiles i was surprised how the people that take these are just normal fans, most don't have any photos other than of the WACK groups
I'm guessing the royalty of their music is split between Avex and WACK, unless they already have a deal between each other, it would probably make it difficult to perform those song, especially if Avex helped creating the songs. Let's hope that they'll be able to play them.

If they change their music direction, it will really be weird and it just won't be the same anymore.

Honestly, I keep calling them EMPIRE still. I just can't call them something else yet. It's so strange.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
I'm guessing the royalty of their music is split between Avex and WACK, unless they already have a deal between each other, it would probably make it difficult to perform those song, especially if Avex helped creating the songs. Let's hope that they'll be able to play them.
if i were the other groups i wouldn't worry but in their case since they are a 50 / 50 partnership who knows what kind of deal they had, being optimistic i can't imagine someone like Watanabe letting another company screw him

worst case scenario i guess they can buy their catalog back from Avex, Avex isn't doing all that well these days plus is not like they can use the songs without WACK's consent either way

If they change their music direction, it will really be weird and it just won't be the same anymore.

Honestly, I keep calling them EMPIRE still. I just can't call them something else yet. It's so strange.
i was checking the credits of BRiGHT FUTURE and the members wrote most songs, i recall an interview from before it was released of them saying that this was the album they wanted to make

LET'S SHOW​

• Lyrics: MAHO EMPiRE
  • Composition: YUNOSY

I don't care​

• Lyrics: MiKiNA EMPiRE, MAYU EMPiRE
  • Composition: Matsukuma Kenta

ERROR​

• Composition: oni

Haggling​

FLY! SiNG! CRY! TRY! SMiLE!​

• Lyrics: YU-Ki EMPiRE

Hey!Hey!​

RATHER​

• Lyrics: MAYU EMPiRE, MiDORiKO EMPiRE

RiNG TO THE BRiGHT FUTURE​

• Lyrics: MAYU EMPiRE

i think that while we may get to see something a little different isn't going to be a 180 turn

btw they just made available the 4 songs that went unreleased due to their disbanding, they more or less have the same vibe as the album

and speaking of new music

seems some people from the fan club received a teaser of a new ExWHYZ song, no leaks yet

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
some updates

actually i was wrong about the last tour ending some weeks ago

the tour final is tomorrow, the reason for the short break was because MiDORiKO tested positive for covid earlier this month (same reason why the missed TIF)

only five of them because MiDORiKO still has some symptoms from covid and isn't feeling well yet

-

the Men's audition camp is this week

this year i didn't even bother watching the girl's camp so is safe to say i'm also skipping this one, i do find it funny that one of the dudes is called "Narutoworld"

the "going going WACK" account is going to cover and translate bits of the event in their twitter

-

ASP / A Song of Punk [ACOUSTiC SAD ORCHESTRA TOUR]@Spotify O-WEST​

-

BiSH is teasing something, the group's account started following and retweeting tweets from "820_official" (which was created barely a few days ago)

there is going to be some sort of announcement on the 20th

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,715
if i were the other groups i wouldn't worry but in their case since they are a 50 / 50 partnership who knows what kind of deal they had, being optimistic i can't imagine someone like Watanabe letting another company screw him

worst case scenario i guess they can buy their catalog back from Avex, Avex isn't doing all that well these days plus is not like they can use the songs without WACK's consent either way

i was checking the credits of BRiGHT FUTURE and the members wrote most songs, i recall an interview from before it was released of them saying that this was the album they wanted to make

LET'S SHOW​

• Composition: YUNOSY

I don't care​

ERROR​

Haggling​

FLY! SiNG! CRY! TRY! SMiLE!​

• Lyrics: YU-Ki EMPiRE

Hey!Hey!​

RATHER​

• Lyrics: MAYU EMPiRE, MiDORiKO EMPiRE

RiNG TO THE BRiGHT FUTURE​

• Lyrics: MAYU EMPiRE

i think that while we may get to see something a little different isn't going to be a 180 turn

btw they just made available the 4 songs that went unreleased due to their disbanding, they more or less have the same vibe as the album

and speaking of new music

seems some people from the fan club received a teaser of a new ExWHYZ song, no leaks yet

I don't know about it. Maybe Avex will keep the songs to make money off of them. (assuming that they receive a lot from the streaming rights too)

That's great news, BRIGHT FUTURE is a great album and it kinda makes me less worried. I'm excited to see where they go now but I don't want them to change either.

On a side note: If Avex owns half of the EMPIRE stuff, I kinda worry they end up taking the songs off streaming services like Spotify for example. (hopefully not)

Top Bottom