The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
more sales updates

GANG PARADE "Signal"

RDqkY5Z.png

OFOPPbn.png

first week sales: 42,189 copies
second week sales: 8,167 copies

total sales so far: 50,356 copies

-

BiS "Hey boy hey girl"

IMb4JoP.png

Gq05u8C.png

XdRvDq4.png

first week sales: 12,524 copies
second week sales: 6,048 copies
third week sales: 4,041

total so far: 22,613 copies

-

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN - Machigai Darake no Hero

OwwzxQy.png

first day week sales: 17,746

-

"Signal" passed the 50k mark, they came back half a year ago and already selling just like before they disbanded, i guess it was a good call from Watanabe to revive the group

because this was the last BiS single with Chantmonkee they should keep selling well during the next weeks

MAMESHiBA are doing well, their previous single sold 12k during the first week and this one is already 5,000 copies ahead

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiS, GANG PARADE and MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN are holding a female only tour "BE AMBiTiOUS TOUR "GiRLS ONLY PARTY TOUR"

FY02MUTUEAAb0Iv

(GANG PARADE continues having 3 trillion members)

by female only they mean only female fans can go, i recall that BiS used to hold an annual girls only concert but i believe this is a first for the other groups

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
as part of their last tour as EMPiRE the members are wearing some of their previous uniforms

this time it was the ones from RiGHT NOW, according to the members from all their costumes this one is their favorite (mine too)

FY1zBSeaMAAaDYq

FY2AJ_kaUAENskL

FY1xKt1akAEEG8N

FY1u9ImacAAJwZl

FY2Kh1PakAAzEI6
FY1vC86aQAA0Vf-

(Yu-ki didn't post pictures in it)

anyway, you can tell they really like them, no wonder, most people in the fandom usually agrees that despite the group having so many good uniforms these are the coolest

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiSH announced a new single "Sayonara Saraba", it was written and produced by Taka (ONE OK ROCK), MEG and Kenta (WANIMA)

definitely an unexpected collab!

the digital version of the single is going to be available tomorrow, the B side song is called "A long way to go"

they also released a teaser for "Document of BiSH", is going to premiere tomorrow, from the title it seems to be a documentary

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
GANG PARADE announced a new single "Priority", is going to be release in November

there isn't much info on the single yet

they also released "WELCOME TO GANG PARADE(DELUXE EDITION)" a 66 songs long album! it includes song from PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS

worth mention that all the songs are their "13SOUL" versions (meaning they were re recorded with the current 13 members line up)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
BiS has a merchandise collab featuring ONE PIECE FILM: RED

for some reason twitter puts a disclaimer "potentially sensitive content" but there isn't nothing strange with the designs, i wonder if it's because they include movie spoilers?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175

Document of BiSH 「サヨナラサラバ」​

as expected it was a documentary

looking forward to this one, ONE OK ROCK are one of the best rock bands in the J scene (and of the few Japanese acts with international popularity)

i heard about WANIMA before although i'm not really familiar with them and turns out that MEG is MEGMETAL, the producer of BABYMETAL

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
FZENqafaUAAKH2_

FZENsa1akAA5QoD

"Sayonara Saraba / サヨナラサラバ" goes out on August 31

-

bringing this back since it ended in the page before
edit: nevermind the last part, for some reason i thought the page got split at post 2,791 :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ASP unveiled their Major Debut Single "Hyper Cracker" + new uniforms and concept art

FZJkLjmUcAAU-4G

FZJkLjxVsAIzT7O

FZJj_4OUsAE8Z9_

FZJj_4QVsAQm-VE

FZJj_4TVUAAyj_b

FZJj_4SUIAEerHB

• Single is called "Hyper Cracker"
  • Is their debut Major single and their first release under Avex
  • Goes out on August 31
i'm getting some good "bad vibes" from the teasers, i don't know how to explain it but so far every single i've seen that has this type of abstract clip art ends being some high tier nightmare fuel

although i guess that's just a normal release for ASP

btw their latest MV is super good (and crazy)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
what i mean by this type of art style ending becoming nightmare fuel i mean stuff like this

also the members posted individual pictures in the new uniforms (MOG RYAN hasn't posted hers yet)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Now posted a new update in her monthly Scawaii column

FY_4UeaaQAMiBtU

FY_4UebaMAEmnB0

FY_4UeQaUAEsz6W

FY_4UeRaMAEDtTT

sequel to this!

btw i don't remember which song's choreography is this? that surprise "disbanding" announcement wiped most of my memories of their live performances

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
Atsuko started a Tiktok account, she manages the account but is still going to be about the whole group

i legitimately don't remember which other WACK members have Tiktok accounts, i know some of the groups have accounts but i don't recall any individual member having one (other than GANG PARADE's manager)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
for 10 yen ($0.01) ASP are giving fans the chance to for become "Rogues" (Fandom name) for life

ASP are having their Major Debut under Avex this month, as part of their promotions they released a crowdfund project allowing fans to become "Rogue" (fandom name) for life

by a symbolic payment of 10 yen ($0.01 cent of dollar) they are going to include your name (or nick name / username, etc) in the credits of their debut music video, but that's just a part of the project!

the "lifelong" comes from the fact that the project is going to keep running for as long as ASP exist, if 10 years from now they still are around and you sign up to the project they still are going to add your name, they plan to keep updating the credits with the stated goal of one day having the longest music video ever

if having your name appear as a small text in their MV credits isn't enough they added two options

a 1,000 yen (less than $10) for your name to appear in medium text with special characters
a 10,000 yen (less than $100) for having your name appear in fullscreen with the only restriction being what Youtube allows to put in their platform

worth mention that this kind of projects are subject to taxes so they are probably losing money with each person they add, i think is a nice project, some years down the line fans can come back and see their name appear in the credits and recall how they had been supporting the group since the beginning

that said around 500+ people signed already so you probably would need to spend 10+ minutes watching the credits to see your name

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
about ASP's project

unfortunately seems only Japanese payment systems are allowed, weird because in previous projects they allowed intl fans to join, this is probably due to the platform since i don't recall them ever using ubgoe.com before

also Midoriko and Aina tested positive for covid

BiSH and the ex members of EMPiRE were going to perform at TIF (TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL) but they had to cancel their appearances

a huge part of TIF's line up also tested positive for covid, they actually were considering canceling the festival

seems the other members of BiSH and EMPiRE are fine

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
ex BiS member Chantmonkee graduated from the group last month, she also took down her SNS accounts

well, just a few days ago she popped around twitter as "Mina" she states she is aiming to become an actress

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,865,175
new uniforms + Toggy is back

FZcf2XXaQAAc_kQ

FZcfteyagAArvW7

FZcfqKbaAAEcGyH

FZcfzWkaMAAk7j_

FZcfoo9aQAI_-cX

i would love to hear the backstory on this and how did it go :doge:

imagine the management handing them the new uniforms and telling them to get ready for a photoshoot, they get on the car and hours past, instead of going to an studio in the city the car keeps driving to a rural area in the outskirts of Tokyo, they reach an isolated forest and once there they are told to get down, they notice a patch of dirt where the soil has been disturbed, they get close and discover a hole big enough to fit 4 persons, they look back just to see their managers holding shovels in their hands, the members are simply told "get in there"...

in all fairness that wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen to them, plus BiS members love to hang out in creepy forests, for a while the first generation group's image was tied to "Aokigahara", a.k.a "The sea of trees" or "Suicide forest"

and some other good news, Toggy is back, she has been on hiatus for most of 2022 due to a leg fracture but seems she is fine now

Top Bottom